• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but now you loose the ability to even feel pain. You could have a serious injury and never know.

I wish I could see bigfoot

Granted, but you suffer hand cramps often because of this unusual ability.

I wish that I wasn't have so much fun right now!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, only it doesn't advance the story at all and is regarded as a filler chapter

I wish SweetSmoochum would post her fic on Pokecharms

Granted, but it never gets finished. (I ruined it on me, too.) (You could see it on Pokemonxs.com. It's called a Tale of Two Towers.)

I wish I didn't have a test tomorrow. :-\

Granted, but you feel bad that everyone at my school has testing too.

I wish I actually had pictures of Eevee's cooked in many different ways!

Granted, but then this thread would have never been made and you wouldn't have gotten a little closer to some of the people here.

I wish that I didn't know all those damned bad drugs in cigarette smoke.

Granted, but you absorbed Magikarp's power that you are now just like Magikarp, but then a witch made it so you can't go back to Kirby. (Sorry.)

I wish I knew why the person in my dream (named Tyler) didn't think I would remember him. :-/

Granted, because in your dreams, he had a giant mole and an ugly nose. He probably thought that you wouldn't want to remember him (and who said I was mean?)

I wish a wizard would come and turn me back into kirby

Granted, but he does it so badly, you aren't cute and puffy anymore.

I wish I could get Thriller out of my head.

(Thriller, thriller, yeah. do-do-do-do...)

Granted, but now you have my belly drum song stuck in your head (the worse thing possible)

I wish I had a pillow to inhale so I could make myself cute and puffy again (I seem to be going a long way with this)

Granted, but you're mistaken for a marshmallow and cooked into a smore!

I wish I there would be less lag for me right now.

Granted, but I miss-read that as "could go underwear" so teh game is full of nudists.

I wish the witch me and Ashley are talking about was real. I'm hungry. D=

Granted, but she's mad for actually existing and turns you two into cow dung.

I wish I had Pokemon Diamond or Pearl again so I can Pal Park my pokemon from Ruby and Leaf Green over and PWN!

Granted, but you go to jail for going against the implosion act of 1993.

I wish the witch, who is named Dessert, didn't turn me into cow dung.

Granted, but it kisses everything it sees and catches a cold easily. (Sorry but that's what the name makes me think.)

I wish Dessert didn't eat us and felt bad that she turned her creators into icecream sandwiches.

Granted, but because I have no idea what you're talking about and too lazy to read the thread, it's purple. A horrendous shade even.

I wish that I had an icecream sandwich.

Granted, you find me and Ashley, who were turned into ice cream sandwiches, in the freezer, then eat us, and feel bad for eating your friends. (Sorry that you got eaten, Ashley.)

I wish someone would resurrect us!

Granted but that someone LIED to you. (Sorry about eating you :()

I wish that I didn't misspell "shower" when I was typing a different wish. (But now it's this one.)

Granted but your only confussed more...

I wish that Dan would stop wearing perverted shirts to school *embarrassed blush*

((my teacher already read it and had to try not to burst out laughing...MWUAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA))

Granted, he's my perverted evil twin who is now stalking you from under your bed (run while you can, and his weakness is pie :p)

I wish I could borrow Secad's gerbil to whack Dessert with for ruining my kirbyness

Granted, but now your dad isn't (a fathers' job is to be nice to his children, so you are in a pickle)

I wish I was kirby again (dessert go home! >:()

Status
Not open for further replies.