• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, there are no more repeats because it's now a soap opera. However, you miss a new episode, but cannot see it.

I wish my laptop would stop shutting off on me in the middle of a conversation.

(is it okay if I said that one grew legs and hopped away)

Granted, but now you look pretty tasty...

I wish everyone got to celebrate Eid (the ramadan holiday, I get to celebrate an Islamic tradition without fasting!)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but it's not the one you wanted

I wish I had known which donut was the cream filled one before I grabbed the lemon filled next to it (allergic to lemon)

Granted, but it was filled with something else you were allergic to.

I wish I could find the answer to a problem on my worksheet in my textbook. It's being stupid!

Granted, but then you get eaten by a giant mutant lizard mo-bob. You're still alive in it's stomach and can still listen to Fallout Boy.

I wish that I didn't sign up for marching band.

Granted, but you signed up for chess.

I wish more people would post on my friend's site. (I'm a mod there.)

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Shadow_phoenix/index.php?act=idx

Granted, but it gets full of spam and you are on 24/7 to slay the oncoming assault of noobs.

I wish my sister wasn't trying to kick me off the computer

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, instead she tells your mom to make you get off or you're grounded.

I wish I didn't have two English papers due at the end of the week

Granted, but with no evil there is no good. So now we live in a lame neutral world.

I wish that there were more free downloads for Rock Band.

Granted, but you don't get any. (Sorry.)

I wish I got to see the rest of the Shrek movie in college today. (Our professor let us watch it....IN COLLEGE! XD)

Not granted, as you actually do have the choice to not go to work. It's just that you can die at work, or stay at home and get fired

I wish the rotom forms were avalible in D/P (the lawn mower just looks like ownage)

Granted, but it has dead flies baked inside and you don't notice so you eat it all and get food poisoning for 2 weeks.

I wish I could get a female Combee in Diamond so I can evolve it into Vespiquen

Status
Not open for further replies.