• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm thinking Mia will be high educated.)Mia didn't know if she had to fill out a paper or something so she just sat until the teacher said something.

(I might be a bit slow because I just found out one of my good friends online committed suicide.. RIP @Emma_Woods on wattpad. )
Lunar walked to Animation as the bell rang

Lunar was nervous but she created a amazing undertale animation after a while and presented to the class. It was the battle against undyne in the genoside route

"Wow... That is amazing!" Cerol was thinking to himself, and made an undertale animation too... That was sans battle, but looked... So so... "I bad at this" Cerol was thinking to himself, and not presented it to class.

(I'm sorry to hear that. RIP @Emma_Woods.)
Zenix heard the bell ring and packed up his stuff. He turned to Midnight and Moku and asked, "What class do you have next?"

Cerol made other animation... That was looking better. That just battle of flareon, vaporeon, and jolteon. He presented it to the class. "It looks bad..." Cerol was thinking to himself.

(That's very sad.RIP @Emma_Woods)
Mia made an animation.It was a mew2 and charizard battling.She didn't know what say if it was bad or good.

Cerol haven't laptop. He did everything on his phone. And started to change some things... "We made out of bones... I'm not bone tired for that one." And Cerol done to every paragraph, that was on his phone at least OVER 9000 3 puns.

"Okay everyone listen up the teachers missing, so I with some decent medical knowledge am going to attempt to teach you about the brain today." Lunar said a bit of anxiety in her voice as she connected the laptop to the smart board and pulled up the PowerPoint

Lunar presented the PowerPoint and showed them a model of the brain with labeled lobes "This is the frontal Lobe. it controls your emotion and imagination so whenever you get a creative or weird thought you can thank the frontal lobe. It'll still slightly manages what happens in your dreams." Lunar explained happily

"Okay."She thought to herself uploading the animation to her laptop.She wanted present it,but she thought it didn't look that good to her.

"Nice. Did you know your left lobe controls your right side of your body and vice versa?" Lunar asked smiling 'Maybe I could be a health teacher!' She thought

The upload was done for the animation and wanted to present it.Mia watched it and thought it was pretty good.Mia wanted to show the animation to Cerol.

Status
Not open for further replies.