• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's fine." Lunar sat down on the branch and smirked and shook the tree berries falling on cerol and Mia "ITS RAINING BERRIES! OUT OF THE SKY! BERRIES! NO NEED TO ASK WHY!"

"Heh. Sounds cool but... I think my parents... Well, I think I will come, if my parents will allow me..." Cerol said, and ran away.

Cerol was in his home, father watched his journal... (Mother leaved him, when Cerol was a egg) And father allowed to Cerol go "Hang out"

20 minutes later Mia was at Lunar's door.(Does Lunar have a door?)Mia's dad let her go.She nocked and waited for Lunar to answer.

"Thank you."Said Mia coming in and sitting down.Mia looked at the movies that Lunar had layed out.Mia got the text "You take a left and then when you see a fork in the road make right turn a corner then your there."She texted to Cerol.

"yea... I wish mother stayed with us... But it leaves me when I was a egg... So... I know nothing about her..." Cerol said, and smile vanished from his face.

"Cool. I heard about unitale... Check it out, it pretty fun!" Cerol said to Lunar (Cerol said this after Lunar mentioned undertale)

"Yea, it's cool!" Cerol replied to Mia

Status
Not open for further replies.