• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight smiled at the lively aura around her new group of friends. "Ok, so what did we do until-" she cut off by the bell ringing. She took out her schedule and read it. "I have ELA next what about you guys?" She asked everyone.

Midnight smiled brightly. "Yay!" She exclaimed. "I don't feel comfortable around strangers, so you guys can help with that!" She said happily. Then she realized... they were both shy. She kept that smile on her face and her eyes had a glint in them that she hadn't had in two years.

Midnight chuckled at Cerol. Then she got to the ELA class and saw a lot of Eevee's already there. Her ears went flat but she remembered she had Moku and Cerol and made her ears go back up and she sat in a middle desk so Moku and Cerol could sit next to her.

Midnight was very nervous but tries not to show it. "Do you guys have a phone? If so I have a phone too and we can text or call each other" she said to break the silence being created around them.

Midnight took his phone and started getting to work, when she finished she gave him his and her phone. "There's mine" she said and smiled. She got her book out and started to read it because she was so nervous.

Moku took the empty desk left, and started humming out of boredom. She frowned, as she noticed Midnight seemed tense. Not knowing what to do about it, she attempted talking to her. "You alright?"

Midnight jumped at her phone vibrating and Moku asking her if she was alright. "Y-ya I'm fine it's just that I was thinking of my brother" she said. 'Ya it worked Cerol' she texted Cerol and put her phone in her bag as well.

Midnight went back to her book but she was lightly blushing. Oh my goodness maybe I should have gotten a different book instead, she thought.

"Okay, cool." Moku sighed, surprised that it worked. "I have a phone, but you can put the number in later. I think class is about to start." Her ears twitched, picking up the sound of footsteps in the hall.

"I can still hear footsteps, if anyone's wondering." Moku said, meanwhile taking out the book she needed. She set it on the desk and shrunk into her seat, somewhat uncomfortable with all the Eevee around.

Mia put the phone number on her desk for Midnight to take or not and turned to page two,reading very fastly.(She has a habit for doing that.)

(Lunar is just a fast reader in general and very educated) Lunar finished and read her germaphobia book (actually read this it's weird but cool) 'A man in China learned this lesson the hard way after finding out that he had a 20-foot-long (6 meters) tapeworm living inside of him— a result of chowing down on uncooked cow meat.

The tapeworm likely lived inside the man's small intestine for at least two years before he went to see the doctors who would ultimately help him flush out this lengthy stowaway. [Here's a list of top meats that can make you sick.]

The man complained of stomach pain, vomiting, loss of appetite and weight loss; his doctors were able to quickly identify the cause of these symptoms because the patient brought along a crucial piece of evidence — a fragment of the parasite, which he had found in his stool. Combined with the patient's known predilection for raw beef, the tapeworm specimen helped doctors guess that the man was sharing his intestine with Taenia saginata(a species of beef tapeworm).

After being treated with an antibiotic that caused him to pass the tapeworm out of his body within hours, the man's symptoms cleared up in just three months, according to a case report published in The New England Journal of Medicine in January 2016. Presumably, the man's preference for uncooked beef passed just as quickly.'

Status
Not open for further replies.