• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region (Anime style) Discussion

Should there be Z-Moves?

• Yes, I want them now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh sorry,i reply my join

Name: Oregon

Size: 1 meter 85

Personality : Happy, takes the positive during the tough times but when one must not touch his loved ones.

Dream : Being the best pokemon trainer (it's commonplace I know)

Appearance : Black Cheeks, Red Eyes, Black Jacket White Shirt
Black trousers and sneakers in Braviary colors.

Other : He crossed Unova, Johto Sinnoh in 2 years

Pokemons:

Piplup(M)

-Tackle
-Water Gun
-Withdraw

Magnemite(F)
Shiny

-Thunder
-Thunder Wave
-Bullet Punch

Gastly(M)

-Lick
-Night Shade
-Toxic

138477.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
This is a really random question-I don't know why i'm asking you lot but I need help so I've got to turn somewhere:

I keep getting email notifications about this thread and other threads and I want this to stop. I have unticked the box on preferences and on 'watch thread' but it is still sending me emails. How do I completely stop this?

Might just join haha.
Name: Azure
Height: 1m50
Personality: Happy and Optimistic, always wanting to travel and meet others, but can be a bit pushy sometimes, he likes to care for Pokémon. He likes to eat sandwich.
Dream/Goal: To become a better Pokémon Caretaker and Trainer, to brove himself to his brother who saw him as a "weakling"
Appearance: He has a blue shirt, a brown jacket, red trousers, purple eyes and lightblue hair. He has a orange-green bag to keep his belongings in.
Other: He used to live in the Sandolyn Region, where he was champion, but he moved to Bloka. He only has his Cyndaquil with him now.
Pokemon:
Chakky(Cyndaquil): Bouncy and playful, likes hugs. But the fire doesn't come up on his back, no matter how many times he tries to. His belly is lightred because of the fire being stuck somewhere there.

Well, there you go, let's see if I get accepted.

Last edited:
Might just join haha.
Name: Azure
Height: 1m50
Personality: Happy and Optimistic, always wanting to travel and meet others, but can be a bit pushy sometimes, he likes to care for Pokémon. He likes to eat sandwich.
Dream/Goal: To become a better Pokémon Caretaker and Trainer, to brove himself to his brother who saw him as a "weakling"
Appearance: He has a blue shirt, a brown jacket, red trousers, purple eyes and lightblue hair. He has a orange-green bag to keep his belongings in.
Other: He used to live in the Sandolyn Region, where he was champion, but he moved to Bloka. He only has his Cyndaquil with him now.
Pokemon:
Chakky(Cyndaquil): Bouncy and playful, likes hugs. But the fire doesn't come up on his back, no matter how many times he tries to. His belly is lightred because of the fire being stuck somewhere there.

Well, there you go, let's see if I get accepted.

Yaaay now you're accepted:D