• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region (Anime style) Discussion

Should there be Z-Moves?

• Yes, I want them now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's because it wasn't there when you signed up.
And maybe we should clear these because anyone new would see them even if they haven't read the rules.

You'll see what the plan is soon. I will start to involve what I have planned for this RP later down the line since people are only around the second gym.

Tomb city is an abandoned city, which now only is inhabited by ghost, dark and similar Pokemon.

Well, I might have my Cyndaquil go over alone to try to find Marin or another trainer since he's still critically injured. As for battling, well he can't really battle since his injuries add up to some status conditions that I have made for him.

Here's what he has right now:

Pained: The Pokémon can't use physical attacks, as this requires urgent attention immediately.

Wounded: The Pokémon's max HP is temporarily reduced due to critical injuries. This will go back to normal overtime, but can be helped or even cured with medicinal items. (He has only 35% of his max HP right now.)

Disbelief: The Pokémon's special attack is severely reduced to three stages below, as this carries over in the field of battle.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
You'll see what the plan is soon. I will start to involve what I have planned for this RP later down the line since people are only around the second gym.

Tomb city is an abandoned city, which now only is inhabited by ghost, dark and similar Pokemon.
Okay, thanks. That's what it sounded like. I might have one of my characters capture a pokemon there.

Reading what people have said about Team Explosion, I may only have two or three more encounters with different admins-one with an Electrode, one with a Weezing and one other, Pele, who I had before, makes another appearance, with her Torkoal and Magacargo. (Maybe at the Volcano Pele?). So anyway, I should have control of the admins of that team.

Also, @MegaCharizardZ, you said in one of your posts that you encountered a Honchkrow in Tomb City. One of my characters, Kane, had his one stolen. I was thinking what if that is the same Honchkrow?!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOP second character (Third one coming soon!)
Name: Jess Devlin
Height: 6'6
Personality: Almost the exact same as Jack but always likes to do better than him
Dream/Goal: To become a Fighting Type Elite four member
Appearance: She looks like Korrina but without the Helmet and with Brown hair
Other: She is Jacks Sister
Pokemon:
Impact (Riolu) Riolu is always a funny Pokemon but is amazing at Battling (Looks normal)
Mega (Tyrogue) He is a Joker and that usually beats him in a battle (Is Shiny)
Poison (Croagunk) He is a serious Fighter and likes to be quiet (Looks normal)

Last edited:

"Ha!" Jack yelled as he flew around Tomb city on Honchkrow, Training on Ghost types, Sending out all his Pokemon to fight them until he noticed two Trainers, He jumped off Honchkrow and returned it and returned all his Pokemon except Tyrunt, He jumped on to Tyrunt and Tyrunt started to run to the first one with Black hair
"Hey, You look like a trainer.... You wanna have a battle?" Jack asked, Looking at the Person in the eye
"Tyrunt? (Battle?)" Tyrunt said, Running up to both of them
"Tyrunt! (Yea!)" Tyrunt yelled as he stretched his Legs
Is this a reference to my characters or?

Okay then, here it is!
Name: Makayla
Height: 4'11"
Personality: Nice, Easily flattered, Shy
Dream/Goal: Be friends with ALL her Pokemon. ALL OF THEM. (Cause this IS a GOAL.)
Appearance: Long, brown hair in a ponytail, Purple small dress, pink sneakers,
Other: Sandwich, and I will catch more Pokemon over the roleplay.
Pokemon: Kiki, a Fennekin, that loves to play and bond with her trainer. Female.

Okay then, here it is!
Dream/Goal: Be friends with ALL her Pokemon. ALL OF THEM. (Cause this IS a GOAL.)
Pokemon: Kiki, a Fennekin, that loves to play and bond with her trainer. Female.
I am surprised that Slyveon isn't here, cause your avatar.

Okay then, here it is!
accepted