• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This is technically private so uhh I think it's fine if I invite some people I trust? Also let me know if you guys want some other people to join, I'll see if they can be allowed. @Godjacob @vaultie @Blake Star by the way if any of you guys don't wanna join that's fine

WHO HAS SUMMONED MY...oh hey Nebulix.

Anyway I might be willing to tag along, so long as everyone is cool with it, but naturally I'd like to be brought up to speed on details of this RP and where everyone is at. Even if only a basic outline.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
starters from every gen. every pokemon, most of the areas have specific types like route 3 has ice types etc

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm gonna wake up so I can do stuff and continue the story. Is that alright with ya'll? (btw we don't all have to be in the same pace, it's past tense for a reason)

Done!

Name: Daniel "Dan" Hopkins
Appearance: Dark skin with short, spiky, black hair and dark eyes. Lean yet athletic build
Personality: A hypractive individual who often acts before he thinks and can rush into situations on impulse whether it was wise of him or not. Is quite determined and passionate, but can be a bit loud and annoying to others. In spite of this, his heart is in the right place and he is supportive of his friends and his team.
Back Story: Grew up the son of a Breeder, who used to be a talented trainer before she opened her own day care, and desired to go on a journey of his own to make his own mark in the Pokemon world.
RP Example: Dan gazed at the sight before him in horror, a shiver shot through his body as he heard the rumble of the Tauros stampede. In this moment, everything seemed to have slowed down; as it Dan had been locked in slow motion as he tried to process what he had to do to get out of this.
Other: His team consists so far of Snivy, Riolu and an Egg (Dratini). Also 2ez4u

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm gonna wake up so I can do stuff and continue the story. Is that alright with ya'll? (btw we don't all have to be in the same pace, it's past tense so we don't have to be in the same time when we post)
EDIT: idk wake up and bump into me or something?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Look at map, also I suggest reading the first post in this thread if you haven't already. 2nd gym town also look at my edit in my previous post

Name: Rye
Appearance: white gloves, pretty tall,has a black hoodie followed by a white vest,has black pants
right blue eye,left green eye
Personality: chill and silent, not easely mad, would give his life for his friends
Back Story: Rye used to live with his abusive parents but they had a car accident wich made him an orphan , he was adopted in sinnoh by some nice parents,his adoptive parents gave him the one that is his best friend now, a riolu .
Pokemon|comrade: Aura (riolu level 5)
RP Example: Rye has travelled to the Fantamus region ``...`` `` ready Aura? its our big moment here can you sniff this? this is the smell of adventure! a new trainer had been formed so has a brand new hero to our BIG adventure!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Godjacob's RP example can be seen as the minimum. Also please reread the rules (I know you probably did, but if you read it again maybe you can improve your RP Example)