• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"No problem." He replied. "Well, that exit's gotta be somewhere. Actually, let me give this a shot.” He said, then looked up at one of the security cameras. His eyes flashed blue, and within a split second he had access to all footage recorded by the cameras. He looked carefully at everything, trying to get a hint on the two's current location and where the exit was. Finally, he got it.
"Alright, I've checked the security cameras. I think I know the way now, although the quickest path is going through the boss's office. Think we should take the risk?" He finally concluded, looking back down at Aubrey.
Boy, please tell me we'll get outta here soon.

"Don't worry, after Abyss takes him out, we'll be free to go." He siad, smiling. Meanwhile, Vakerie was at the door to the room, taking out a few Gaurds. The boss sat in his room. He had no idea about this attack, because all the idiots here never bothered to tell him. He was organizing plans to ship them to China.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss bolted through the building in a panicked attempt to find his friends and get out of here. Violet regretted not being more insistent with trying to help, one person can only do so much. "Wait," Zoro asked Violet, "Is Abyss himself again?" She nodded and watched the monitor thinking, Come on, I know you have it in you. The guards finally caught up to him, and Abyss whispered to himself, "It's now or never, I gotta try this." He turned into liquid nitrogen, though his body was getting exhausted this time. He made a wall of ice and shot himself to turn the corner, asking Aubrey in his mind, Where are you guys, I can't keep running forever, let's get out of here.

Aubrey looked up as Abyss cast out his mind to her, asking where they were, in a surprisingly panicked way.
“We need to go now,” she insisted. “He’s using up all his energy. He can’t last much longer,” she stated, looking to Manuel. He knew the way, as far as she knew.
“Where’s Abyss? Is he okay?” Oma asked softly, concern in her voice. It wasn’t the The-Love-of-My-Life-is-in-Danger concern, but the My-Friend-is-in-Trouble concern, although Aubrey highly suggested, if she’d ever met another girl, that the latter would turn into the former sooner or later.
“Yeahyeahyeah. He’s fine. He will be. If we leave.” Aubrey interjected hurriedly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss was exhausted at this point and knew that he needed to run, but he couldn't even do that, he saw the minions break through the ice, all hope he had was lost. He told Aubrey in his mind, "I'm not gonna make it, I was too cocky, too arrogant, they won't get to me, all I have to say now is... goodbye. He slept, playing possum, but he actually had a plan, but he kept that hidden from Aubrey, instead, he heard the minions break through the ice and the woman in charge of them all, examined him, and he waited for his bait for his friends to sink in, Aubrey if you hear this, tell them that I am as good as dead.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker had stayed behind the group initially. When they had gotten close to where they thought Violet had been taken he was voted to stay behind just in case. Well the rest of the group hadn't come back yet and he was starting to get worried. Should I go in and find them? But what happens if something happens out here when I go in? Maaaan... This sucks.

Aubrey felt her palms go clammy and her mind go blank.
Ohh god. Oh god. I can’t tell them that they’ll just charge right back in- they’ll go back for him- maybe I should just sneak out later alone- I cannot put them all in danger just for him but he’s not-
he’s not-

“He said he’s hiding out. He’s going to regain his energy, while they can’t find him and meet us back at the school.” She lied, past what felt like glass constricting her throat. Hastily, she added, “A-and- he said not to worry.” She cringed softly, unable to think past the blur of panic in her head.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss had led the woman right into his trap, and now, the execution. She lifted him up and he looked at her with a cold, menacing stare, piercing through her calm bravado. "You're... not really dead, are you?" Abyss gave a cold cynical laugh before he placed his hand on her neck with all fingers out (think of the "boi" motion but sideways, that is what Abyss is doing) "Do you really want that to be your last words, sad, isn't it?" Before she could comprehend, he released his ice blade, cutting her head clean off and a splash of blood landed near his lips. He licked, for the effect of scaring his opponents, and asked mockingly, "Anyone else?" The minions ran and the boy limped to an exit, thinking, Run, I've gotten rid of them, now go, I'll be behind you shortly.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle woke up and saw he was with everyone else. "Yo its everyone.... where am I?" Kyle asked. It was a confusion to him as he saw everyone preparing to take the risky move of escaping.

Aubrey felt so beyond sick.
She’d forced herself into his mind, watching what was happening through his thoughts, and a shiver passed through her as she clasped a hand over her mouth.
Murder. That was actual, deliberate murder. He just- he-
It was self defense.
HE KILLED HER.

“Come on,” she managed to the group, running back the way they came, sprinting up the steps as fast as she could, taking them three at a time. Her heart was racing and she felt nauseous again, having just partially witnessed a murder.
She heaved the trapdoor back open, wincing at the effort, and scrambled out onto the grass.
The sun hadn’t risen, and the moon was still high. She kneeled on the ground, catching her breath- everything ached. The cut on her cheek stung, the numerous bruises and scrapes against her already ‘blemished’ skin, and- oh, god, she was thirsty. Her throat was burning and her lips were chapped.
Gross.

Ari thought she saw movement out of the corner of her eye, then turned to her window and almost screamed. She did trip though, over her own feet when she stumbled backwards in--what was it, surprise, horror? She didn't care. Scrambling back up, she opened the window and pushed the screen out. "Come on, Zack, we have to see what's going on!" She couldn't tell too well from where she was, but the girl looked like she was covered in bruises or something. Ari did a little trick she'd learned on her own--adjusting the air pressure around her to make her feet hit the ground with more force, propelling her further and faster. Upon reaching the girl--who looked to be just about the same age as her--Ari saw that she was, in fact, covered in bruises. Some scrapes as well. "Oh, my God," she said, coming to an abrupt halt. "What happened to you?" She stared down at the other girl, fear and worry painted clear as day on her face.

Pisces looked apon the corpse. His eyes were filled with something nobody had seen. "..." It was remorse. Valerie looked apon Pisces. The kid dropped to his knees. The life disappeared from his eyes. "..." "I wasn't ready." He said, his voice hoarse. Then, he then walked away to his dorm. Alone. 'What did I see.... Death.... Everything was so... brutal." He thought. He forgot... His peice of Skyfire on the ground in the basement.

Aubrey looked up at a girl, staring at her with bright, concerned eyes, asking if she was okay. She stared at the ground as Pisces walked off, her tone hoarse when she spoke.
“Physically, yeah, I’m- I’m okay..” she murmured softly.
Admittedly, she didn’t want to go back to her dorm. She didn’t know anybody in there and she could not be surrounded by strangers right now.
She looked around for a moment, her eyes landing on Parker.
Note that she still looked a mess; heavily disheveled hair, bruises and scrapes clashing against multicolored skin, the cut on her cheekbone; but even then she looked so relieved to see that her friend was okay.
“Hi,” she offered lightly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet went over to Pisces in an attempt to comfort him, "Are you alright?" She knelt beside him and tried to help. Abyss limped for what seemed like hours until he found his friends, "Hey guys, what'd I miss?" Zoro went over and told him, "Welcome back, it wasn't the same without you."

JPSomeone

"Hello I'm here too..." Kyle said. It looked as if he wasn't in the room with them but he surely was. Although he did like watching everyone tending each other as if they known each other forever. Ships would be sailing soon.....

Pisces looked at her. He managed a frail smile. "Heh... I never really expected to see... Death." He said, choking on the last word. Valerie looked over at the two. She looked down. She saw scars. How could Aubery get so wounded? "... Well.... We need to tell this to the Headmaster. This is VERY IMPORTANT." She said,

Aubrey looked up to see Valerie looking at her in a way that was.. curious, and a bit scared? Almost?
Aubrey went to glance at whatever she could be staring at when-
Oh, God.
Quickly, she tugged her sleeve down past her fingers, her mind whirling. So many things were happening.
Valerie could’ve seen, Aubrey was being careless, they would all be so disappointed, she watched someone die, which sent horrible memories into her mind, her cut was stinging, she ached with exhaustion, and-..
“Yeah-.. peobably.” She murmured, standing, as Valerie suggested they contact the Headmaster to alert them about the situation. Which was a good idea.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yeah, I'm getting the headmaster to let me begin my revenge, the person who possessd me will pay." His tux was ripped,as well as his pants, he also had a scar near his eye, but he was still standing up, with a burning desire in his eyes to get revenge.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Aubrey! I was getting so worried I almost felt like throwing up, but I'm super relieved now knowing that you're okay. You're all okay, right?"Parker eyed the girl up and down making sure she wasn't seriously injured. A few cuts and bruises, nothing super bad though. "Aubrey... that cut on your cheek is going to scar... Please be more careful."

The girl fiddled with her sleeve. A habit.
“It won’t scar,” she insisted, shaking her head.
She knew scarring.
She lifted a hand to gingerly touch the skin; the small amount of blood had dried, but her skin was still irritated. She felt the impending ache of exhaustion loom upon her, but she tried to brush it away. She did not want to go into that room with all her dormmates who would judge her and stare and-
She looked back at the ground. She couldn’t just not go back, though.
Or.. maybe-
No, that’s just.. weird.

Pisces got up and walked away slowly from Violet. He got to the dorms, and people who were just leaving the dance were looking at him funny. After all, he was scarred, he had splotches of oil on him, and his leg was in a cast. He went into his dorm, and slammed the door.
Valerie looked around at the group. "Okay. We're all here.... You know... Except for Pisces." She said, wincing. "Let's all get cleaned up. We gotta make it to the headmaster without croaking." She said, pulling out a mini first-aid kit she used for Pisces's leg,

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Imma nap, you guys can tell him about the corruption and how I want revenge." He left to his dorm and didn't get as many funny looks as Pisces and he closed the door normally. "Well Abyss is gone as well, so that is one less perdon we have to worry about." Zoro went to his dorm and decided to play a game of his buy he got no weird looks due to not being as involved in fights. Violet shrugged and waited for how they were going to go about reporting this to the headmaster.

Aubrey nodded, leaning over to steal a glance at the first aid kit. Bandaids, gauze, neosporin.. a small thing of painkillers. She shrugged, insisting that she didn’t need it. Her eyelids felt heavy, and she yawned, bringing a hand up to her mouth in an attempt to conceal it. She’d forgotten how tired she was, although she didn’t want to admit it.

JPSomeone

Kyle stopped calling to the voices he heard probably him day dreaming. He looked down to find his leg fully regenerated. Slowly getting scanning the area. This area was some where he had never nor wanted to be in. "Well if I ever want to leave I gotta get moving." He said as he did some sort of naruto/sonic running.

Ari hesitated, unsure of what to do. All these people...and they looked like they'd just gone through Hell and back or something. She looked at them. "I could support anyone that needs it," she offered, not knowing what else she could do. Hopefully they knew where the nurse's office was, if this school had one, because she had no idea.

The headmaster was quick to run outside, and she was very against the stereotypical ‘old wise man headmaster’ trope. A young woman, dressed rather nicely and a worried look on her face.
“You kids-! Come on, follow me,” she ordered sharply. Aubrey reluctantly followed, glancing back at Parker nervously. The headmaster led all of them to an office, pulling out a chair.
“Someone informed me that they saw you all sitting outside.. originally I though you were all sneaking out, but..” she pressed her fingers against the bridge of her nose. “Just.. tell me what happened.” She murmured lightly.

JPSomeone

Kyle ran at soni- NOPE he was at walking speed. Slowly running till he saw the head master and a young lady. "I- I was with them..." Kyle said struggling to breathe.

Ari looked nervous. "I was just unpacking my stuff when I saw her--" she nodded to the girl that she had first seen, "--fall onto her knees in the grass outside the window."

Aubrey explained it rather briefly, keeping her head down and the morbid details back, occasionally looking back at Parker. He didn’t know exactly what happened- how would he react?
Them getting attacked, her getting kidnapped, their escape..?
The headmaster sighed briefly afterwards. “I’m so very sorry you all had to go through that. We’ll go through and take care of it, but for now you all should really go back to your dorms-clean up, get your rest. Considering what you’ve been through, we ought give you a day off to collect your thoughts and relax... but for now, you lot heard back go your dorms.” She murmured tiredly.
Aubrey didn’t seem to like the idea of going back to her dorm, worry written on her face.
They’ll look at me weird- but I don’t wanna ask any of the girls, I hardly know any of them, and if I ask any of the guys it’ll be weird..
Really don’t wanf to be alone.
Kind of scared.
Maybe I could ask them- they’d understand-
No. That’s too..
But-..

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Aubrey were you telling the truth? That's really what happened?" Parker was worried before, but now he just wanted to keep Aubrey safe. "You can't do something like that without telling me, and don't make me stay watch behind you guys. I-I want to protect you!" His voice was shaky and he felt weak. He wasn't there to protect Aubrey or the others...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet should have been happy that she was away from all of that, but she only had fear, she was afraid that she would be trapped again, that this could happen again, it terrified her. She went to her dorm, changed into Pajamas, but was still unhappy and wanted to seek out help. She wanted to find Pisces and/or Abyss to talk to, but she decided to speak with Aubrey instead, so she seeked her out, changed into regular clothes now.

JPSomeone

It looked as if the "I'M HURT WE NEED TO RUN" Group has been given a day off including Kyle who was practically ignored. So he just decided to wonder off. This got him to the highest point of the building where he would just pick a song on his phone and sit back and relax.
With the song playing (Weak) he recounted what happen during the day. "Well the dance went bad, my fav hoodie is torn, I was gonna ask out someone to the dance but decided not to, and I think that's all... Best day of my life..." Kyle said. The last bit was sarcastic. (.-.)

Valerie nodded, and went down to her dorm. She shut the door behind her, and looked down. Her dress was all in shreds. Her hair had become a mess. "It's so.... I wonder what happened to Pisces." She said, laying on her bed. She knew Pisces didn't react well to stuff like this.

Aubrey nodded at first, drawing out a quiet “yeah” when he asked if if it was true. “I had to keep a lot of stuff out, but-“
And then she staggered backwards, a bit surprised at his burst of worry.
Her heart dropped and she immediately started worrying. She didn’t know what to do, she couldn’t tell if he was angry or just upset or worried or disappointed because she’d given him the Skyfire-
The conflict was easily making its way on her face, and then her face softened, and she looked.. almost pitifully sorry.
“I-I’m sorry- I didn’t know it would get that bad.. I really didn’t, I- I’m sorry- I didn’t... I don’t..“ she managed, sputtering over her words, and she was honestly shaking a small bit. She’d never really done anything to worry anyone because nobody had cared enough to worry most cases. So this was horrifying, because she didn’t know what would happen-
Would he ignore her, would he just get- angry?, or-

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss was very annoyed, the nicest article of clothing he had was destroyed, his body hurt very badly, and to top it all off, he may be a target for killing the woman, she was probably in charge of a big operation. He eventually gave a sigh of relief because of the day off, but he decided to change into his casual hoodie and jogging pants and went over to the headmaster's office and asked, "Could I ask you something?" The young woman opened the door and told him, "Sure," The two sat down and once they were settled she asked, "So what did you want to talk about?" The cryokenesis user sighed before telling her everything, "So if you didn't know, I was a part of the group that was looking for Violet, she got kidnapped and after we saved her, I got possessd by something, I wish to get revenge if you so allow me to." She nodded in understanding, but offered, "I understand your desire for revenge, but that would lead you to a dangerous path, so I'd advise against that." Abyss nodded and told the headmaster, "Thank you." He left the office and went back to his dorm, taking a nap. Violet found Aubrey looking very distraught and she asked, "What's wrong?"

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Listen Aubrey... I'm not mad at you, really. I just worry about you, I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want any of you to get hurt. So please don't make me stand behind while you guys go risk injury or worse." Parker looked away from the girl, scared to proceed with the conversation. "A-And if you need somewhere to stay tonight my dorm is pretty empty..."

JPSomeone

Kyle pretty much stayed on the roof that night. Sleeping was always the option if you had nothing better to do. Now only the adventure of the next day awaits.

Aubrey nodded quickly, adding a few “sorry”s before he continued on. Her cheeks vaguely reddened, but she followed the offer up.
“Really-? Oh- wow, that’d be great- I really didn’t want to be near the girls in my dorm- you’re seriously the best, thank you- I-I’ll head back to my dorm and get a blanket or something, I can just sleep on the floor-..” she murmured, really just thinking aloud at this point, before glancing back to Parker. “I’ll just meet you there in a few. Thanks!” She finished cheerfully, half waving as she jogged behind a corner and disappeared behind the hall.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker watched Aubrey turn the corner and disappear from sight, and as soon as she did he let out a huge sight. That went better than I thought it would. Parker walked down the hallway as well, more confident than he was before. I need to get back and probably clean up a bit, I should also prepare a bed for Aubrey...

Some time later, maybe fifteen minutes, Aubrey had changed into comfortable clothes (a pair of althetic shorts and a long sleeve shirt) and cleaned up, washing the dirt off herself in distaste. She grabbed a small blanket, unaware that he was making her a bed, and, ignoring the comments from her dorm mates, slipped out of the room. She walked the halls, her socks (she never wasn’t wearing socks) muffling the sound- even if she hadn’t worn them it wouldn’t make much sound. She always was light on her feet.
She made her way to his dorm, suddenly feeling a little flustered and a lot embarrassed, but she softly knocked regardless. Parker was her friend, this was.. casual.