• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker was nervous, he was so so nervous. I've never slept in the same room as a girl, will I mess something up? Should I do anything special beforehand? Is my room clean enough? He was sitting in the middle of the room on the floor when he heard a knock at the door. "Hold on, I'll be right there!" Parker stood up and brushed himself off, straightening his shirt and walked over to the entrance of his dorm room. He got to the door and put his hand on the doorknob. You can do this, just act normal. He twisted his hand and pulled the door open. "H-Hey Aubrey."

Let's skip this time! EVERYONE WENT TO SLEEP GOODNIGHT!
((Someone had to do it.))
The morning was fresh. People were walking by, talking about the dance. However, there were very few people. It seemed they were all gathered around the sports feild. There were flashes and explosions coming from the middle of the feild. What could be happening.

The night was pretty uneventful, filled with conversation and a few jokes, until the already-exhausted Aubrey had succumbed and fallen asleep mid-sentence on her makeshift bed. She had curled herself into a bit of a ball, drawing her knees up to her stomach, her hair a mess on the pillow. Morning came upon them, and oddly enough the girl hadn’t woken up, which was definitely strange. Unaware to whatever was happening outside, she’d actuallg stayed asleep longer than usual. Usually she woke up around five, and it was almost eight.. Maybe the adventure yesterday had truly exhausted her, or perhaps something was actually wrong..

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker woke up about when Aubrey did, he could faintly hear something from outside the dorms. "Hey Aubrey do you hear that? We should probably get dressed and ready and check out what that noise was. Sounds like it was coming from the fields..."

She shifted around for a moment, groggily rubbing her eyes.
“Mmh...” she mumbled tiredly, sitting herself up and drawing her legs up.
Aubrey wasn’t a morning person.
Her hair was a mess, and the neck of her shirt had fallen to her shoulder. But the scene caught up to her, and she arched her brow. “The field..? Probably should...” she murmured, straightening herself. She sent her power out and read the mind of a particular stranger in the crowd.
It looked like a badly put together haunted house, flashes of lights and small explosions, smoke curling into the air.
This caught her attention.
“That seems.. kinda extreme..” she murmured to herself. “Don’t bother changing, we need to get out there. I don’t know what’s happening but it seems off.” She quickly stood, tying the mess of her hair into a messy.. bun.. thing... and made her way to the door, turning back to him.

Suddenly, a kid came careening through the roof of Parker's dorm. He was injured, and a group of kids took him to the nurse's office. A loud voice boomed from the stadiums. "NEXT CHALLENGER!"
After a few seconds, more explosions broke out. This was over very quickly, and a kid came flying from the feild, and almost hit bare concrete, if not for some kids with a stretcher.
"NEXT CHALLENEGER!!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss woke up, like normal, put on his clothes and he seemed to be normal and happy. Violet, was getting over being kidnapped, but still felt that a visit to therapy would do her good. The two heard the random kid scream "NEXT CHALLENGER!!" And as such they rushed to Pisces's room, concerned for their friend, Abyss had his ice sword drawn and asked, "Something wrong?" Violet was also concerned but felt that Pisces could take care of it himself.

Aubrey yelped in surprise, pressing herself against the wall as a kid came literally falling through the ceiling into the dorm. Dust filled the air and she immediately started coughing, waving the particles out of her eyes. The debris settled and she blinked a few times to see a gaping hole in the ceiling, rubble littering the ground.
“I like your new skylight,” she joked weakly, looking up at the hole.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle woke up fell off the school roof and to the ground. Thus ripping his jeans. "Best thing to happen to me to day...." Kyle said. He walked inside the building to hear someone's voice booming from the dorms. "Can I help in a way?"

Pisces wasn't home. There was a sign saying; "I'm checking out the carnage." There were no explosions for like, two Munites. "What? Nobody good enough?" The voice said. Then, you could hear Valerie's voice. "I'll fight you."

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"I seriously hope the school doesn't fine me for that..." Parker got out of bed and walked over to the kid on the ground. Yup, he's out cold. I'm gonna have to take him to the school nurse. "Hey Aubrey, you can head out to the field and check out what's happening down there. I need to take this kid to the nurse, he's knocked out and possible concussed."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"If this kid wants a fight, then I'll be happy to give him one." Abyss said, with ideas for strategies already in his head. Finally, a fight that could be considered as practice and not a fight for his life. Violet passed on the fight, as she was still getting over the whole, "I got kidnapped and nearly went insane" thing. Abyss cracked his knuckles and asked the roof kid, "So we fighting or what?"

Aubrey shook her head.
“I’ll go with you. I can just watch through other people. Plus, I can update you on everything happening.” She interjected, looking back up at the hole in the ceiling.
“Some kid is just.. challenging everyone? I can’t read him, he’s a puzzle..” she purses her lip. “Oh- Valerie just challenged him.. Abyss is considering it, too.. quick, let’s get him to the nurse, we need to see this and make sure nobody else gets hurt,” she murmured, concern in her tone.

Ari gasped as someone literally crashed through her window and landed on top of her, waking her up. He was out cold. In the morning haze, Ari screamed, thinking he was dead, and swung her arm in front of her. Unfortunately for the poor soul that had landed on her, this created a gale of wind that threw him across the room. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Ari screamed, eyes wide and hand over her chest. Her breathing was fast, as if she had just run a mile, and her heartbeat was like a stampede of bulls. What a delightful way to wake up in the morning.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Damn, that means I'm gonna be in dressed like this for a good chunk of the day... Promise we come back after and change?" Parker grabbed the kid and hauled him onto his back. "Okay, well let's get going. Don't want to take up too much time doing this."

There was a cloaked kid in the feild. Valerie walked up to him. "If I beat you, you have to reveal yourself." She said. The kid in the cloak nodded slowly. "This would be over quick."
The two set on fire and charged at each other, they punched, kicked, and slammed. Another kid went up to Abyss. "You were too late. Good thing is, this should be over quick.

Aubrey chuckled softly and nodded. As they walked, she kept him updated, although nothing had really happened. They neared the office and she held the door open. Lightly, she murmured, “Valerie’s fighting him now.”
Cloaked in flames, it hurt to read them, the heat spreading on her skin.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"See that's where you're wrong." He said as he shoved past the other kid and turned into liquid nitrogen and intercepted the other flaming body that wasn't Valerie, he then asked, "Need my help, cause you got it." He reverted to his regular form, starting to hurt, Violet watched to make sure that none of her friends got hurt. Zoro managed to sleep through all of this, as he played video games all night and was extremely tired.

Ari threw open the door to her bedroom and rushed out, clad in a bubblegum pink onesie. Her hair was frizzy and tangled, since she had kind of run out first thing after having a person fall on her. At the moment, she was beginning to wonder if he really had been dead. She ran to the office, pausing to catch her breath as a girl--was it the same one as last night?--held the door for a boy.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker entered the office, thanking Aubrey for holding the door. As he walked towards the nurse's office he caught eye of a girl in a pink onesie. Interesting choice of outfit, not like we're any better... He dropped the kid off, explaining to the nurse what had happened and returned to Aubrey. "That didn't take too long, we can probably make it back in time to watch Valerie's fight."

Aubrey looked up as the currently bright pink onesie’d girl neared them.
“Oh- hi!- Ari, right? Do you have any clue what’s found on?” She asked quickly, looking back as Parker said something about the fight. She nodded quickly.
“Yeah, let’s go.”

Ari looked at Aubrey. "I honestly have no clue whatsoever...this kid just sort of crashed through my window and I'm not sure if he's dead or just unconscious. Kind of freaking out right now, does this sort of thing happen often here? I'm new."

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle went to into his dorm changed into a white shirt and another pair of jeans. Afterwards leaving and going outside. A battle was going in the field. Someone in crowd yelled at him "NO DUH SHERLOCK". Then he kept progressing to see what's happening.

They both clashed. It was a blazing rodeo, with both sides not gaining the advantage. Blazes spread around the area. Smoke and light exploded all around, and a large explosion was the end of it all. The kid was knocked to the ground. "Okay, reveal yourself." She said. The kid nodded, and took the hood off. It was Pisces. "Thanks for the fight, sis. That's the most fun I've and in years." He said. Valerie smiled, and so did he. She helped him up, and Pisces said; "Oookau, goodbye. I'm done." All the kids walked off, bummed.
"So why did you do it?" Asked Valerie.
"It was to regain the peice of myself that I lost when that woman died." He said. Valerie nodded. She suddenly remembered that he did something similar after the ghoul incident.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss was confused, he gasped, "Wait, you were that kid? What?!?! Please fill me in, cause fell that I'm missing something." Violet was confused bit went over to Picses and asked, "After this, can I talk to you about something?"

"Umm... Sure." He said. Valerie smirked. Time to get back to her a-hole mode. "Yeah. When he gets traumatized, the way he gets over it is by fighting until he loses, because it helps him regain the joy of life." Valerie said. "Also, did you know that Pisc-" she started, but was cut off by Pisces saying; "Used to like salad? I used to hate it."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet giggled, "Okay, I'll meet you in your room." She actually felt happy that she was talking to smoeone about her troubles and she felt that Picses should be one of the first to know about it. "Well what traumatized him?" Abyss asked, confused and oblivious to the fact that his actions caused the truama.

Pisces nodded to Valerie, and told her to explain. He went after Violet, his black cloak trailing behind him. He went into his room to see Violet.
"Well, yesterday he DID see a dead person." She said, her eyes widening like; "Duh." She shook her head. "Soooo, anythayng change with you and Oma?" Asked Valerie, a smug grin returning to her face.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Not really," Abyss said, trying not to blush when this topic was brought up, "I may ask her out on a date, but I've barely spoken to her ever since the dance." Violet sat on his bed and told him flatly, "Pisces, I think I have PTSD." She knew he may be shocked to hear this but she knew that her friend needed to know.

"That's bad!" Said Pisces, being taken aback. He remembered his mom telling him about that. It was where somebody couldn't get over a traumatic experience very easily. He didn't have this, as a little fighting was sure to do the trick. He frowned, concerned for his friend. He sat down next to her. "If you think you do, you should get treatment. Also, thanks for telling me. It's hard to get through stuff like this alone." He sighed.
Valerie smirked. "Little nitrogenic softie. Pisces told me you used to be quite the savage. I've seen it in you a few times." She said, her voice very smug.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet nodded and preceded to hug Pisces, "Thank you, if you could help me, that would be great." Abyss scoffed, "What do you mean used to, keep in mind I did kill someone, so I haven't lost all of my edge. Now if you could actually give me advice instead of making smug, meaningless remarks, that would be great, otherwise, I'll ask another, more trustworthy person to help me."

"Problem is, you haven't told me what you want advice about." She said, frowning. She didn't like the death remark, but I guess he was right.
Pisces hugged back, surprised by the sudden gesture. His ears became a dull pink. "Don't worry. I'll help you, because everyone deserves help." He said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"See , if you had common sense, you'd realize that I have no idea what I'm doing and need help with practically everything, still think I've lost my edge?" Abyss said in a teasing tone to indicate that he actually didn't mean it as the boy knew good and well that Valerie didn't have to provide him with help. Violet began snuggling Pisces as she hugged him, "Thank you again, I didn't think anyone would want to help me."

Valerie sighed. "I'm going to my dorm. I gotta clean up to get ready for class today." She said, and gave a little smirk as she left. "You're not bad, I'll tell you that. I think you should be ready for the big wide world by... Next year." And she left.
Pisces was blushing really hard now. "Of course we'd want to help you... You're our friend. Why do you think we went through all that trouble to save you when you were kidnapped." He said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Now Abyss was confused, but dismissed this and went to his dorm, maybe Zoro was finally awake. Violet looked up to Pisces with an innocent, cute gleam in her eyes, "Really, you've only known me for a day, and you've been so nice to me, thank you so much." She was blushing a little as well, but had no reason why.

Picses looked away, blushing a lot. "No... Worries." He said. "Everyone knows; 'You gotta make good friends to live life to the fullest, and you're definitely a good Friend." He said. Valerie walked out of her dorm in a red jacket, dull blue jeans, and worn orange sneakers.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'd consider you a great friend, and I want you to know that," Violet told Pisces as she moved to look him in the eye as she said this, "Well thank you for listening, I'll be going now, bye!!" She skipped away, happy and calm that she had help. Abyss shook Zoro awake and told him, "Get up, we gotta go to class." Zoro groaned and managed to get himself ready, his eyes with tired bags that disappeared when he washed his face, with smoke, cause that was more healthy to him than water. He was ready for the day and as such the two friends walked to class.

Pisces sat there, and blushed. After like, 5 seconds, he smiled, and began to get ready. He was dressed in the same gear as Valerie. They looked at each other, and made small laughs. "So, what happened with you and Violet?" She asked. Pisces blushed and looked into the sky. "N-nothing important. She'll tell you when she feels ready." He said. Valerie was confused, but she shrugged and kept on walking.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss and Zoro kept walking until they ran into Violet who then began talking and walking or in Violet's case, skipping with them. "So what did you tell Picses?" Abyss asked, not knowing that it wasn't the best topic. She shrugged, "Nothing too important." Zoro didn't believe it, hut didn't press further cause he didn't feel like he should try and mine for something that the angel kept hidden, and for good reason probably. They passed Pisces and Valerie and Violet waved to them both, smiling.

The two waved, and ran over to them. "Hey guys! What's up?" Asked Pisces. He had a grin on his face like he was back to being the normal Pisces. Valerie gave a small wave. "So. What class is first hour? I wasn't here on the first day," she said. Pisces nodded, as he was only there for a few hours.