• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favourite Legendary?

Took me A long time to remember them all....

Edit by Linkachu: If you're going to reply and tell us which legendary you voted for, be sure to tell us why you voted for it.

Edit by CameronD34: Well ok. Latios is my favourite legendary because it was the first legendary I ever caught. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
CameronD34 said:
Took me A long time to remember them all....

Like I said in the other polling, this really isn't a very good discussion opener. Next time you start a poll, tell us your opinions on it, too. Also, keep in mind that polls generally hold very little discussion value so it's requested that people replying to the actual thread explain why they chose what they did.

I like Celebi because it can time travel and it's so darn cute! Close seconds are Darkrai and Cresselia. Those two sort of define my hidden personalities.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
You know... I'm not even sure anymore who my favourite is. I don't use any of them, and I never really have. I think I had Articuno for a time in Red, but I don't really remember him and I know he wasn't around for long. I have a feeling that I shoved Fly on him...

Anyway, aside from the fun side quests and such to get them, and the awesome feeling of obtaining them after throwing so many Ultra Balls, I forget about them. Sure they get a special box to themselves in my games, but that's about it. I'm not a fan of how many there are now, with Gen 4 having way to many of them in my opinion. Having so many takes the special-ness away. I like the Legendary Birds and Beasts. Mew is cute. I enjoyed doing the little braille puzzles in Ruby for the Regis and I like their noises. I'm not keen on the Weather trio, and certainly not interested in any of the Fourth Gen Legends. Arceus is interesting, but I wouldn't go as far as to say I like him...

So yeah. I voted Articuno because I like him. I just like the fact that's he's an ice bird and has a nice design overall. I'm just not a legendary fan :V

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I love a lot of the legendaries myself... Latios, Dialga, Suicune, Mewtwo, Giratina, Heatran, Deoxys, Mew, Shaymin, Groudon... Whether it be their origins, designs, appearances in various different parts of the fandom (Anime canon, the games, and beyond), or their stats/typing, I really like them all for a lot of reasons. But my top favourite is definitely Lugia, just as it has been for generations.

Lugia had one of the most beautiful roles in the Anime movies, and I fell in love with its sleak design and shimmering body. The fact that it looks like a mix between a dragon, dinosaur, and bird (three things I love) doesn't hurt either. I've had dreams about Lugia that have really stuck with me, even countless years later. It's just one incredibly nifty creature and an equally cool Pokemon. :)

My favorite is Jirachi ♥

I'm a sucker for the cutesy legendaries, and Jirachi is about as cute as they come. It looks adorable when it's sleeping and it can grant wishes which is totally neeen.

celebi.jpg

CELEBI, MAN!

Atma

Formerly Karu
Omg normal non-spam reply o=

For usability I say Mewtwo, it always has been my only used legendary =,D Now in terms of generally adoring or obsessing over a legendary I have to admit I'm partial to Suicune. I just like the fact it's all rain clouds, water and such... Though essentially that means I should prefer Kyogre, which is a lie.

I don't really like legendarys but there a few i like, but in this case as my all time favorite its Rayquaza, For myself i find it unique and it surely stands out from a crowd (it even stopped Groudon and Kyogre from fighting :p) getting to it is a real pain as well its the first high level legendary i battled i set on catching. Seeing how everything else is level 40-50. Surely it took out deoxys with ease afterall, broke through a Forcefield, one of its amazing Qualitys and also in that dream episode, Cynthia was seen using it. : D

Mew. It's cute and has big eyes that you can't resist. I know Celebi does too, but Mew was first. Also, Mew has no obvious type. It's just pink! :) It's not overly huge and it's just too easy to love!

I'm tied between the hugglable mew and the extremely elegant lugia, actually. They both have so many defining qualities that make them amazing, both in the games and in fanfiction fodder. I suppose shaymin would be on my list, but it'd be in fourth place behind suicune. You have to admit, though; The pink and psychic kitten otherwise known as mew could give a lot of other pokemon a run for their money. *Grin.*

Moi? J'adore Regice. The way it's shaped and coloured and it's perishing Ice - type moves just appeal to me very much. Definitely my favourite by far.

I like a lot of the legendarys; Latias and Latios, Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, Suicune, and I have to agree with the other posts saying mew is the cutest thing ever in the first pokemon movie !

All Sorts !

However my favourite has to be Articuno, on every game I have to have it !
I'll always have it on my team,
Its a flying/ice type - Two of my most favourite types
And the fact it is one of the most beautiful pokemon I have ever seen, Its so elegant, the way it is designed and just all sorts, it looks really powerful on the programmes/movie, the way its wings open so wide, it looks so dominating !

It was a b*tch to get to in the game but it was SO worth it ;)

Can't believe I haven't replied to this yet. I'm meh on most of the legendaries for a variety of reasons, however I do have a few favorites. I voted Suicune for the sake of the poll, because it was one of my first favorites (which changes often XD) since I saw its first anime appearance back in Johto Journeys...so elegant! My other favorites include Articuno for its looks and for appearing to doomed people lost in icy mountains, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Latios, Dialga, and Reshiram.

This title goes to none other than the fabulous Raiku. It is just so awesome and is one of the few electric legendaries. I am also quite appalled that it hasn't got it's own movie or has been in a movie because both of the other legendary dogs have but Raiku is yet to be recognized as a worthy pokemon.

My favorite's always been Lugia. I'm not even sure why. I guess it's that it's just so awesome-looking, without going overboard with wacky colors, or designs, or any of that stuff.

Mewtwo... why? Cause he's bad-ass. I mean he's a freaking clone who could just destroy anything. He's my all-time favorite in Uber battles. I think Raikou comes very close, just for the fact it's the coolest of the beasts.

You might look am me and think, "Dang that guy has to like a legend like, Raquaza, or Mewtwo" Well the truth is that...Mew is the beast!!!!

Lord Zortn said:
You might look am me and think, "Dang that guy has to like a legend like, Raquaza, or Mewtwo" Well the truth is that...Mew is the beast!!!!

Lol well I'll admit. Mew is CUTE. :XD

I had a hard time deciding between Latias and Registeel, but I voted for Registeel. I've just been cuddling my Regi so much lately. I think he's adorable. I love him. :-)

I voted for Celebi because it's mysterious. There are lots of wonders around it, and it is also one of the hardest legendaries to acquire, however, it is not the strongest. This is what makes me so 'goo' over it.

Now, I've never had a Celebi outside of PokemonIndigo, but I still like it because of its rather unique and bright personality (at least in the anime movies). The only thing Ken Sugimori messed up about its appearance is that its arms are rather...flabby and awkward looking.

Still awesome!

Celebi forevah X3

SHAYMIN 4EVA!!!!!!
LOTTA Runners Up soooooo......BE PREPARED!!!
Mew
Articuno
Rayquaza
Cresselia
Manaphy
Suicune
Lugia
Jirachi
Mesprit
Dialga
:D
*Those were not in order* '-.- *sigh* We Shaymin can be sooooo disorganized XD