• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hey Comic, I thought maybe you'd have Chara come across Flowey, but that's ok, maybe in another post, btw, Shen, have you replied with the mech yet?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hey, I get this was in the past and all, but we never found themes for Eldiocorc vs Everybody, anybody have any ideas? Also, I'm down for a symbiote all-out mega brawl, three is enough for that, and we're bound to get more of them.

...OH. Comic, when you said Bro, you meant Dirk. My mistake there. I understood it as you making a joke character named Bro, who I assume is a buff shirtless man that is physically incapable of saying a sentence without the word “bro” in it at a rate of approximately thirteen bros-per-minute. Could I ask for you to call Dirk by his name in the future to avoid confusion like this?

Y'know Bog, I might join Burble in making a Zeliyis Commander soon. Who’s already working for him, just so I know what concepts have already been used?

Wow. Just as original in naming as Ekans.
Perhaps I might be able to add in a Commander myself? An original foe, a sort of scorpion anthropomorph assassin and chief of intelligence. He could help Cecil during the invasion of Goldenwalk.

Actually, I just thought of a fourth. To be a partner to my scorpion baddie, I’ll bring in a spider baddie from the same world, with great reflexes and Doc Ock-Like reach.
Cecil and Elidocorc now have two allies. Let Goldenwalk beware when Scorpius and Arachne stalk the streets.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Actually, I just thought of a fourth. To be a partner to my scorpion baddie, I’ll bring in a spider baddie from the same world, with great reflexes and Doc Ock-Like reach.
Cecil and Elidocorc now have two allies. Let Goldenwalk beware when Scorpius and Arachne stalk the streets.
They're definitely accepted, The Quartet Of Terror, the bringers of pain! DESTROYERS OF CITIES!

He thinks Elidocorc is a fool but would never tell him to his face. He'd be far better with cybernetics though does his job well enough for Cecil not to mention it.
Y'know, that'd make a good dynamic, great idea!

Speaking of cybernetics, I’m thinking Scorpius and Arachne have bio-cybernetic enhancements, giving them both a human form but with the aspects of their animal, such as Scorpius’ tail and grip, and Arachne’s spider legs and web shooters.
Arachne vs Spider-Gwen could be interesting...

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Wait, how many people are even in Goldenwalk? And, either way, team RWBY is split into different groups, so, yeah. Once again either way, if we have four villains, what's the point of having four if one is gonna fight three (This depends on the Goldenwalk group density)?

I’m talking potential battles after the Z arc. I don’t plan for Scorpius or Arachne to get completely defeated now - way too early. I’m looking at the big picture, and I think a battle against Team RWBY would be a good sendoff to Scorpius’ role in the RP as a major antagonist. Same with Arachne versus the Marvel cast. When it comes to Goldenwalk, it’s likely Arachne is going to toss Spider-Gwen around the city like a rag doll while Scorpius infects X and Y with his stinger.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Alright, sounds good, but, how many people are there in Goldenwalk, and who are they? I'm trying to find a good match for Eldiocorc, wait, is Thor there? If so, we're gonna have to have him incapacitated, I'm not having Eldiocorc get his ass kicked by him.

In Goldenwalk, we have these protagonists-

Toph
Logan
Thor
Rocket
Lucario
Koji
Spider-Gwen
Spider Man
Nathan
X
Y
Jackson
Quint
Priscilla

Just saying Goldenwalk isn't gonna be taken and I was gonna have Cecil get mauled. Unless you guys want us to all run away and leave the city in chaos until the main cast comes back to save it. Which is probably a good idea itself.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
In Goldenwalk, we have these protagonists-

Toph
Logan
Thor
Rocket
Lucario
Koji
Spider-Gwen
Spider Man
Nathan
X
Y
Jackson
Quint
Priscilla

Just saying Goldenwalk isn't gonna be taken and I was gonna have Cecil get mauled. Unless you guys want us to all run away and leave the city in chaos until the main cast comes back to save it. Which is probably a good idea itself.
I didn't plan on thee city getting taken, I just planned for a big fight, involving a whole lot of destruction, rain, and thunder (For drama).

Team Stark was going to head to Fenrir Far East Branch after the Camelot arc, so they wouldn’t get involved. However, the Warzone people will be sent to Goldenwalk upon the conclusion of the Battle of Marseille. Erza could fight him. Or the Nomad. Or Raven. Or Rex gets stomped.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
...OH. Comic, when you said Bro, you meant Dirk. My mistake there. I understood it as you making a joke character named Bro, who I assume is a buff shirtless man that is physically incapable of saying a sentence without the word “bro” in it at a rate of approximately thirteen bros-per-minute. Could I ask for you to call Dirk by his name in the future to avoid confusion like this?
Dirk is his real name, but 'Bro' was the first name he was given in Homestuck, as he was simply Dave Strider's older brother, known only as 'Bro Strider'.
To avoid confusion for the people who actually know what Homestuck is, I will be referring to him as 'Bro' from here on out, not to mention he told Kiran without using words to refer to him as 'Bro'.

It feels extremely weird to me, though, as for everyone who doesn’t know Homestuck Dirk is going to seem extremely weird and there’s bound to be confusion based on the usage of “Bro” instead of his own name that sets him apart as a character, “Dirk”.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
It feels extremely weird to me, though, as for everyone who doesn’t know Homestuck Dirk is going to seem extremely weird and there’s bound to be confusion based on the usage of “Bro” instead of his own name that sets him apart as a character, “Dirk”.
bro, his bro name is bro, don't bro around about bro. he's just his bro's big bro only known by bro as bro is his brotechnical name.
bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.