• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, where do I put Mettaton? Undyne's going with Papyrus, I've talked to Eevee, so we agree on that.
Mettaton could be the one who reveals the Genesis Portal’s presence to the group. Perhaps with Undyne’s disappearance he came looking for Papyrus, but he finds Team Frisk over by the dog room.

...by coming to find them after it appears in the True Lab? Simple. He’d tell them it exists, and since they’re headed there anyways they could use it to travel to Camelot.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Mettaton could be the one who reveals the Genesis Portal’s presence to the group. Perhaps with Undyne’s disappearance he came looking for Papyrus, but he finds Team Frisk over by the dog room.
wtf is with the male pronouns for Undyne?
...by coming to find them after it appears in the True Lab? Simple. He’d tell them it exists, and since they’re headed there anyways they could use it to travel to Camelot.
why would MTT even have knowledge on this? the stuff in the true lab is unknown to canon MTT. if any body would know, it would be Alphys, who could be a minor side character for this section.

comic

wtf is with the male pronouns for Undyne?

why would MTT even have knowledge on this? the stuff in the true lab is unknown to canon MTT. if any body would know, it would be Alphys, who could be a minor side character for this section.
wait, nvm, just reread the post. you were talking about MTT, lol

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
A few changes I'll be making with Undyne and Mettaton:
Mettaton NEO will be based off of this video:
Undyne's Undying form will be triggered by her own DETERMINATION still, but will be able to be activated as long as she's determined, and it won't completely melt her.

Should I use Alyphys for now?

comic

A few changes I'll be making with Undyne and Mettaton:
Mettaton NEO will be based off of this video:
Undyne's Undying form will be triggered by her own DETERMINATION still, but will be able to be activated as long as she's determined, and it won't completely melt her.

Should I use Alyphys for now?
i could use Alphys if no one else, since i instigated the whole "let's go to Gaster's lab" thing.

I was thinking Mettaton would know about the True Lab, especially if we’re using Handplates. In one of the comics we see Mettaton in the True Lab with Alphys. So he could definitely lead them there. It could be where he went to be repaired after losing his limbs in the pacifist fight.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I was thinking Mettaton would know about the True Lab, especially if we’re using Handplates. In one of the comics we see Mettaton in the True Lab with Alphys. So he could definitely lead them there. It could be where he went to be repaired after losing his limbs in the pacifist fight.
Yeah, whatever you guys decide, but, do it quickly please, I don't have all night, I'd stay up, but I'm kinda tired.

comic

Handplates Gaster, but you're using a different version of MTT, and Mew Mew isn't a part of Handplates canon.
we have a mess of a UT AU, where everything is combined.

Handplates Gaster, but you're using a different version of MTT, and Mew Mew isn't a part of Handplates canon.
we have a mess of a UT AU, where everything is combined.
Handplates’ present is essentially just a pacifist route where Paps, Sans and Frisk hang out in the Skeletons’ house. So Mew Mew’s existence works fine.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
My post will be up today, it’s almost finished. I just need to add Star-Lord’s scene after work.

Goblin Slayer right now (In Blake's POV) is kinda acting like a more extreme Adam XD

Course, she lacks the knowledge that goblins in his world are just one dimensional monsters who are all evil no exceptions, but still his rhetoric is gonna make this dynamic....interesting XD

Hey Bog, can you head into the private convo with Burble and I now?
Also, ladies and gentlemen, the majority of Z's cavalcade of villains have been revealed- SHIT I FORGOT TWO! Lemme just edit them in quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.