• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
also, another thing @Eeveechu151
when it comes to Tony's new suit, i don't know why it took me so long to think of this, but Sans too, could assist in its construction.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
do you uh... know who Joseph Stalin was?
dude killed more of his own men than enemy Germans in WWII.
Yes I know my history.
Soviets killed their own people all the time for a variety of reasons.
Slander wouldn't be too far-fetched of a reason.
Killing them on accident or ordering assassinations are one thing, but specifically targeting them for plasma bombardment is another

Is it, though? It's the best way to order an execution in the middle of a battlefield, especially if they pissed you off. Just kill them. Added casualties.

Is it, though? It's the best way to order an execution in the middle of a battlefield, especially if they pissed you off. Just kill them. Added casualties.

Except he is the only one there outside a caveman and Erza, which Erza is right next to Bershov so wouldn’t be a target. So bombarding the entire battlefield for just Keda and Rex sounds a bit extreme. Especially when after the bombardment Rex comes out, alive, explaining the situation

Except the freaking giant dinosaurs?!
I just
I can't anymore. Your logic is extremely faulty and based on the presumption that the Soviets work like they clearly don't. What Rex is trying to do instantly fails because of how the Soviets do work. End of discussion.

Anyways, allow me to show why the TF2 community is one of the best in the world.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I'm only asking because Jamie is gonna try Seduce them, actually, maybe she just becomes a Soviet, judging by the fact she can change clothes between transformation, so she could technically make a badge for herself.

Except the freaking giant dinosaurs?!
I just
I can't anymore. Your logic is extremely faulty and based on the presumption that the Soviets work like they clearly don't. What Rex is trying to do instantly fails because of how the Soviets do work. End of discussion.

Perhaps shutting down and pressuming everything I’ve said is an instant fail isn’t the best way to go about it?

Technically Jamie could help in this scenario, Rex as the accountant showing the written command to retreat, that written command being jamie disguised?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Why is this so fUNNY?!
1okaowbu6m721.jpg

Why is this so fUNNY?!
1okaowbu6m721.jpg
Because 'lol random'

Of course a meme like Big Chungus is hilarious and high comedy

That being said, I did have a small idea for the sequel.

Jetstream Sam dies in Metal Gear Rising, allowing Raiden to take the murasama sword, which was so Raiden could kill Senator Armstrong and stop his plot to make America a kill or be killed society. Of course, we never see Sam's body after his 'death'- not to mention Blade Wolf annoucing him dead pretty quickly.

The idea is Sam uses a dimensional vortex to save himself, letting our favorite goofy smile samurai live to the sequel...where he probably will die lol

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Jamie: DO YOU WISH UPON YOURSELF TO COME IN CONTACT WITH A CRUMMY JUNCTURE?
The Russian guy (still forgot his name): What the?

comic

alright, you lot.
there's a decision that needs to be made. i am serious about this.
and that decision?
is shipping.
this roleplay is lacking any romantic tension (though Bro and Artemis may or may not develop some after a while).
we need relationships. relation'ships'.
this needs to happen.
and we need to discuss it.
so we can make awesome ships.
just one request.
don't be like the Undertale Fandom and ship Sans with everybody.
he's off-limits.

@Godjacob
you don't mind if i auto Pegasus in my next post, do you?
also, screw Deadpool riding a Unicorn.
we're about to have the Master Chief himself riding a feking Pegasus.

Well I was working on a response, but if you want to auto him be my guess.

I would have appreciated it if you had the Pegasus catch him rather than just show off Chief's ability to survive the free fall so the summon wasn't so pointless. No offense just read it and am like "oh come on XD."

comic

Well I was working on a response, but if you want to auto him be my guess.

I would have appreciated it if you had the Pegasus catch him rather than just show off Chief's ability to survive the free fall so the summon wasn't so pointless. No offense just read it and am like "oh come on XD."
nah, it saves me from having to find another way for Chief to go back up, so Pegasus is still useful.

alright, you lot.
and that decision?
is shipping.
this roleplay is lacking any romantic tension (though Bro and Artemis may or may not develop some after a while).
this needs to happen.
just one request.
he's off-limits.
Rex and Erza anyone? XD

alright, you lot.
and that decision?
is shipping.
this needs to happen.
just one request.
he's off-limits.
Let me take a look at my cast, then.

TAKEN:
Tony Stark/Iron Man (Taken by Pepper Potts), Nathan McAllen (Taken by Maple), Robin (Taken by Lucina), Lucina (Taken by Robin), Joseph Joestar (Taken by Suzi Q), Count Vlad Dracula Tepes (Taken by Lisa Tepes), Krillin (Taken by Lazuli/Android 18 ), Chrom (Taken by Sumia), Sumia (Taken by Chrom).

HAS A ROMANTIC INTEREST:
Z (Flirts with Risky Boots), Lora (Jinlora boys), Jin (Jinlora boys), Serena (Amour Shipping boys), Lenka Utsugi (Interested in Alisa), Alisa Illinichina Amiella (Interested in Lenka), Silver the Hedgehog (Silvaze boys), Blaze the Cat (Silvaze boys), Cosmo (Still loves Tails)

OPEN TO SHIPPING:
Keda, X, Y, Shantae, Ruby Rose, The Nomad of Nowhere, DLN-003 Cut Man, King Sonic the Hedgehog, Shard the Metal Sonic, DLN-001 Rock/Mega Man, LMN-001 Quake Woman, Dell Conagher, Quill

NOT OPEN TO SHIPPING:
Piccolo, Cooler, Malos, Roman Torchwick, The Alchemist, King's Artifice, Franziska, Flamberge, Zan Partizanne (if there was a Bandana Waddle Dee she'd change tiers tho ;)), Wamuu, Esidisi, Kars, Plague, ###### ######

Anyone in the Taken category is married/in a full romantic relationship, anyone in the Has A Romantic Interest category already has a shipmate, and anyone Not Open To Shipping category is characters I don't feel comfortable shipping. Anyone in the Open To Shipping category, though? Feel free to suggest pairings!
godjacob you know what you need to do for ruby

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
I feel left out, I have like, four shippables.
Nanashi
Dagda
Starlord
And Papyrus... maybe.

Well, Raiden's off limits. Married with a kid. Multi-dimensional shenanigans or not. Not to mention...he's basically all metal. And the Flamebringer (who will still have a presence in this RP despite not showing up) is married too, so no to her romantic ventures. The Hunter was married with a child at some point...not sure if that'll ruin his chance of romance. Priscilla and Kiran are a couple as well, though they might be split sooner or later :\=|: Soldier is a legitimate psychopath, but actually has a girlfriend (and fiancee) in the comics, being the Heavy's sister Zhanna. Cecil is probably married too, I mean, even killer captains who conquer worlds have loved ones.

Which leaves Sarah, Jetstream Sam, and maaaaybe Silver Scythe if she stays after Goldenwalk...and I think that's it lol

comic

Rex and Erza anyone? XD
oof lol

just keep in mind that not all ships have to be romantic.
like Logan and Toph. they're future relationship is going to continue to grow stronger as a father/daughter relationship.
and Negan and Belowski, who've already started a father/son relationship.
(i have all the dads)
Brotemis is a thing i've been bringing up for over a week now. now, it'll never actually happen, but we'll get pretty dang close. it'll be great, trust me.
then there's the obvious ships, like Col. O'Neill and Capt. Carter, or Miranda and Johnson.
i'm still interested in a possible Jack Noir x Shaynuh pairing. both are part human, and part dog if you look at it from a certain point of view, and both have a pretty insatiable blood lust.
Carolina is up for shipping once she's brought in, though i dunno if she'd be interested after her... thing with York.
Doomslayer shipping...? uh, probably not, but we'll see.
as for Gwen... well, it's never been stated on her sexuality, and with as loose as Marvel comics have been on that, i'd imagine she's bi.
seeing Eevee's list though, i may as well make one similar.

TAKEN:
Rick Grimes (A kid on the way with Michonne) Church (Only love is held for Tex/Alison) Teal'c (Has a wife and son who are alive and well) Alphys (Undyne, obviously)

HAS A ROMANTIC INTEREST:
Bro/Artemis (Reserved for Artemis) Master Chief/Cortana (Cortana, obviously) SGT Johnson/Miranda Keyes (Pretty implied with Miranda) Jack O'Neill/ Samantha Carter (Canon ship in Stargate. Just hasn't happened yet for these ones)

OPEN TO SHIPPING:
Snake (Though his death is nigh) Negan (He's a ladies man, what can I say?) Doomslayer (He won't feel bad if you reject him, so there's a plus) Jack Noir (All Homestuck characters are shippable) Spider-Gwen (Probably bisexual. Well, this one will be, so her options are open to a larger cast) Daniel Jackson (Just a nerdy guy packing some muscle) Carolina (Though she may reject you)

NOT OPEN SHIPPING:
Sans, Chara, Frisk, Gaster, Pvt. Blakes, Cpl. Fisk, Whitaker, Atriox, Gravemind, Logan

i'm probably missing a few, but oh well.

Hum....

-Taken
1. Hiro (Has a love interest in his series, who may or may not appear. Plus he's (currently) crushing on someone else)
2. Jake the Dog
-Open to Shipping
1. Akame
2. Bakugou Katsuki
3. Blake Belladonna
4. Caulifla
5. Erza Scarlet
6. Finn the Human
7. Kale
8. Raven
9. Weiss Schnee
10. Yang Xiao Long