• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
do you mean as a ship or a team-up?
because Specter could totally try to team up with Atriox, who has yet to be introduced.

No no no I wouldn’t ship Specter with the whole brute species XD

A team up with him and the banished, which are comprised mostly of apes sounds like something that could realistically happen. Though I’m not sure how Atriox would interpret another leader in a floating chair

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
No no no I wouldn’t ship Specter with the whole brute species XD

A team up with him and the banished, which are comprised mostly of apes sounds like something that could realistically happen. Though I’m not sure how Atriox would interpret another leader in a floating chair
Atriox wouldn't be intimidated, that's a given. He'd probably just brush it off, though he'd probably be reminded of the Hierarchs, as they did go about in floating chairs too, lol.
Atriox is probably the most powerful character in Halo, in my personal opinion. obviously not including Gravemind, but when Atriox single-handedly took down Red Team without breaking a sweat, i was legit yelling at my screen;
"No! Not cool! You can't do that! They're Spartans!"
lol

though he'd probably be reminded of the Hierarchs
Yeah that’s the part I was concerned about XD considering he rebeled from them I don’t think he would take that very kindly.

Though with specter’s charisma I bet he could hash out an alliance, however I could foresee a struggle for the head honcho between the two.

Atriox is probably the most powerful character in Halo, in my personal opinion

If we are including forerunner as well, the forerunners would smite most things. But if we are talking about post initial ring activation, Xytan Wattinree takes #1 in my books

Taken

Variant Fox (has girlfriend)
Happy (has Carla)
Danny (has Sam)
Catgirl (has Batboy)

Iffy

Jay Mexicano
Valgus
Alina
Alicia
Gao
Okimi

Most likely not ship material

Koji Minamoto

comic

Yeah that’s the part I was concerned about XD considering he rebeled from them I don’t think he would take that very kindly.

Though with specter’s charisma I bet he could hash out an alliance, however I could foresee a struggle for the head honcho between the two.

If we are including forerunner as well, the forerunners would smite most things. But if we are talking about post initial ring activation, Xytan Wattinree takes #1 in my books
man, i hated those books.
no offense to them, of course, and no offense to Greg Bear, but those books were just so hard to read.
they felt bland and uninteresting.
but books like Halo:The Flood or Halo: The Fall of Reach were what i was able to enjoy.

man, i hated those books.
no offense to them, of course, and no offense to Greg Bear, but those books were just so hard to read.
they felt bland and uninteresting.
but books like Halo:The Flood or Halo: The Fall of Reach were what i was able to enjoy.

Kinda spotty to be honest, but tons of juicy lore. And the fact that Wintinree never lost a fight, battle, naval engagement, or duel and got more raise than the prophets....that says a lot

Meta Knight turned around, having almost been hit by the plasma blasts. He saw Rex and Keda in the crater.

Kaleb, still riding on Charizard, saw Galleom and Duon fighting the group on the ground below. “Flamethrower!” he called out. Charizard fired the attack at the two mechanical beasts, attempting to distract them.

Meta Knight charged at Bershov, seeing how he fired the plasma blasts at them. He swung his sword rapidly, trying to attack from all sides.
Cobra.
Please.
For the last time.
META KNIGHT SHOULD BE NOWHERE NEAR BERSHOV.

For the record, yes Akame can snap necks like that. Case in point.
ZlxhvN.gif

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Dex: WE GOT A BLIND KID, A CINNAMON ROLL, A SERIAL KILLER, A KNIGHT COSPLAYER, AND AN ORDER OF ICY HOT SMART RELIEF LET'S FREAKING GO M8'S

Taken:
Goku (married to ChiChi)
Soul (married in his indie game)
Has a Romantic Interest:
Midoriya (IzuOcha is canon, f8 me)
Uraraka (IzuOcha)
Ash (Serena has a crush on him)
Macy (Talon)
Talon (Macy; has yet to reciprocate)
Open:
Dex
Jet
Iida
Todoroki
Gijinka Galacta Knight
Sir Lancelot
Not Open:
Young Link (he's eight, back off)

GUYS GUYS
I JUST HAD AN IDEA
To spice things up, what if we threw in, (drumroll)
Minoru Mineta?
Think about it; he's literally going to hit on and/or spy on almost every female here.
Of course, he's never gonna get one, but it's gonna be freaking hilarious.
I can see it now...
Mineta webbed up to a pole...
Mineta suspended in ice...
Mineta being shot at...
Mineta being cursed by a literal deity...
Mineta being killed...
Let's shoot for all of the above!

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
GUYS GUYS
I JUST HAD AN IDEA
Minoru Mineta?
Think about it; he's literally going to hit on and/or spy on almost every female here.
I can see it now...
Mineta being shot at...
Mineta being killed...
Don't we already have Angel Dust and Bro? Jojo and Rex too, I guess. He's just gonna be another, nothing original.

comic

Don't we already have Angel Dust and Bro? Jojo and Rex too, I guess. He's just gonna be another, nothing original.
Bro isn't a creep. he doesn't spy on girls or anything, and he won't try with Artemis. the most he's gonna do is throw a few pick-up lines at her, and when she clearly displays distaste for it, he'll start doing it for amusement.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Well, I meant flirting, Angel Dust is likely gonna try spy on atleast one girl because he's Angel Dust.
Anyway, will do the shipping chart later.

I mean JoJo isn't a creep.
He only did that once, and it was because he was bored and supposed to be guarding her anyways.
Plus he actually saved her life from Esidisi by doing that!
...yeah!

Hey @Pro Hero Dekiru, do you think Quake Woman and Dex could be interesting? Also, I'm waiting on @Comic to post next.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Married:
none
In a relationship:
Undyne
Open:
Limb-Enhanced Peridot
A Corrupted Gem (More of a pet-owner relationship, as they're like animals)
Mettaton
Tom
Bowsette
Angel Dust
The Ruby Squad (Doc, Leggy, Eyeball, Army, Navy)
Goblin Slayer (Unlikely he'd be interested)
Ridley, The Murderous Space Pirate
Samus
Paragon Angel
Armoured Colossus (Decided they both aren't in relationships, well, Colossus at least.)
One of the little demons (I'm calling them Charles)
Jamie
Yannis
Unsure:
Cordie (Not sure of her age, might just assume around 17 maybe?)
Death (It's death, not even a human version of death)
Asgore (Not sure where to put him)

I mean JoJo isn't a creep.
He only did that once, and it was because he was bored and supposed to be guarding her anyways.
Plus he actually saved her life from Esidisi by doing that!
...yeah!
Fair enough.

Last edited:

comic

I don't think Asgore would be open for a relationship. At the end of the True Pacifist route, he clearly still loved Toriel very much.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
wAIT, ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS KID?:
latest

IS THIS A JOKE OR IS THIS LITTLE SHIT A CREEP? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I'M FINE WITH IT IF IT'S THIS KID, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.
Yeah, in the show... uh... how do I put this simply...

He's a perverted little bi#ch who likes to spy on hot girls.
He scaled a four story wall just to look at his nude classmates on the other side.
Everyone in the fandom f#cking HATES him.

Hey @Pro Hero Dekiru, do you think Quake Woman and Dex could be interesting?
That could work.

GUYS GUYS
I JUST HAD AN IDEA
Minoru Mineta?
I can see it now...
Mineta being shot at...
Mineta being killed...

I don't care either way (I personally don't like Mineta, but that's just me) if you want him in knock yourself out. Though he tries this with Erza be warned she is well experienced in dealing with pervs XD

Also PC having some problems. Shitty desktop to the rescue XD

I hate his guts too, I just thought it would be hilarious.

Maybe amid the amusing antics we can give him a character arc or something. Maybe one where he learns being a creepy pervert is not gonna help him get girls and he learns to respect women and actually grows to some capacity. Maybe he meets a girl here he actually falls in love with beyond just his usual interest and finds he struggles with wrestling his newfound feelings with his usual perverted tendencies. Or something, anything XD

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Maybe one where he learns being a creepy pervert is not gonna help him get girls and he learns to respect women.
Nice Guys: THOSE FUCKING BITCHES NEVER RESPECT ANYONE, I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER GUYS!!! srsly tho, I'm down for one of my female characters to be matched with him. I'm down for Galacta Knight and Angel Dust or another one of my characters, for some reason.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Nice Guys: Hi, would you like to go out with me?
Girl: I'm not really interested, sorry, I've been going through stuff recently.
N G: I HOPE YOU DIE, GO BACK TO FUCKING CHADS YOU STUPID WHORE, BLAH BALH BLAH, STACIE, ECT. ECT.

comic

whelp.
finally saw Into the Spider-Verse.
it was pretty dang rad. even surpassed my expectations.
but my Gwen is gonna remain connected to solely her comic counterpart.
Gwen is great.
and honestly, Peni was the most useless character.

comic

Okay first of all how dare you!? XD
outside of remaking the goober, she was just there.
not saying Noir and Ham added any more contributions. they were all there as mostly fan service. you could remove those three and still get a pretty similar end result to the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.