• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Bog Hog that fight could be interesting, we should try it.

Also, Kaleb is attacking Galleom and Duon and still nobody has even given him a second glance.

Also, great post Comic. You never cease to amaze me.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
How about instead of clapping I give you a meme and a star?
142836005-352-k863919.jpg

8807502a8b7e8ba97e22e11ddbd00f70.jpg

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
This is payback for making me shake and cry, but that was back then, this is now, and you're not getting away
* Mongolovongola intensifies*

With Comic's post and my driveway having a singular path shoveled through it, I should be able to post. Gimme like an hour.
Also, guess I'm moving Wasp up to this RP. Ladies and gentlemen, I now have a grand total of 60 characters, counting Z's villains that I'm 100% taking and the various minor characters. Without those minor characters/Z villains, I've got 39.

Time Man and Hiro are inside Specter's Ship, while the others are still outside. That shield kinda closed. Cut Man is far enough away that his presence isn't immediately obvious to Hunter and Doomslayer, but not that far away. His current plan is to try and teleport the others in if Elec Man can give him a teleport signal.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Time Man and Hiro are inside Specter's Ship, while the others are still outside. That shield kinda closed. Cut Man is far enough away that his presence isn't immediately obvious to Hunter and Doomslayer, but not that far away. His current plan is to try and teleport the others in if Elec Man can give him a teleport signal.

Ah okay gotcha...wait...they can do that?

Y'know, I've been on-and-off debating this, but now that I've started watching the Ace Attorney anime alongside JoJo Part 3, I'll be reserving Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey for the sequel RP just like I have with Season 6 Ruby, Old Joseph Joestar and Jotaro Kujo. Maybe Edgeworth and Gumshoe as well depending on what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.