• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahhhhhhhhh he wouldn't do that I just wish he would xD
I don't think he'd call him his "friend", though. Moreso his protege if I was going to hazard a guess.

Yep. If you want to have Toph attempting to use her powers on them and them having no effect as part of your post, feel free.

Sounds good.

Though I was hoping for a reaction from Cecil of being moved around like a ragdoll XD. But yeah I can work with the scorpions here. Just needed clarification XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Did Rex just ignore literally the entire area getting plasma nuked?
Seriously, Rex isn't even behind any cover or anything like Keda or Bershov! He should have SOME reaction!

This was addressed during my last post with a rex, where the plasma nuke was taking place (right?) he was caught up in an argument with Keda that he was Completely oblivious to it, chalking it up to just misc sounds of battle around them

...no?
That was hyperbole in my previous post. A massive bombardment of plasma raining down on the entire area, which Keda got Rex to cover for.
This is legitimately the equivalent of a small nuclear explosion with raw plasma.
This happened in my last post, when Erza slashed the incoming plasma charges. Remember that charge that the Hunter exploded? Think that but times one hundred. The ENTIRE AREA is scorched, and Rex is just standing right out in the open. So not only are his dinos dead, but Rex himself is in danger.
And Erza decided to go to Keda instead.
Rex better have SOME sort of plan :p
Basically, reread my and Godjacob's posts.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
...no?
That was hyperbole in my previous post. A massive bombardment of plasma raining down on the entire area, which Keda got Rex to cover for.
This is legitimately the equivalent of a small nuclear explosion with raw plasma.
This happened in my last post, when Erza slashed the incoming plasma charges. Remember that charge that the Hunter exploded? Think that but times one hundred. The ENTIRE AREA is scorched, and Rex is just standing right out in the open. So not only are his dinos dead, but Rex himself is in danger.
And Erza decided to go to Keda instead.
Rex better have SOME sort of plan :p
Basically, reread my and Godjacob's posts.
Oh? Seems your right. I mistook it for the last post. Hm. I need to overhaul it

Hey, even though I'm not needed to post I made some progress! Just Sarah and Kiran are complete, though Cecil has some progress. I can probably wrap up a few loose ends tomorrow (The HeroSquad Trio, Cecil, maybe the Hunter) and finish the remaining fellas the day after. The only person I actually "need" is Nanashi for Sam, and even that's sort of not needed.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Hey, even though I'm not needed to post I made some progress! Just Sarah and Kiran are complete, though Cecil has some progress. I can probably wrap up a few loose ends tomorrow (The HeroSquad Trio, Cecil, maybe the Hunter) and finish the remaining fellas the day after. The only person I actually "need" is Nanashi for Sam, and even that's sort of not needed.
I’m waiting on Bog before posting, so I can include Minotaur and Star-Lord. I have to finish one more scene other than those two, so it shouldn’t be much longer of a wait.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I̸̵̸͏͓͇̜͚̘̜̖͉̯̰̻̰̠̩̭̞̼̜̰ ̛̟͖̬̫͚̬͈̫̩̝͚̰̰͍̫̯͎̭̣͘͡h͜͏̵̗̣͖̬͎͔͎̤̭̖͉̱̖̻̝̪̰a͜͠͏̬̙̫̺̻̣̰͍̠̪̲̮̞̲̭̜̝̀ͅv̯̦̬̣̯͉̪͍̤̻͈̳͇͔́͝e͏̶͈͔̺̘͚̪̹̺͙̠̗̜͝͠ ̴̡̺͈̪̠̫̱̞̤͝ͅw̧̨͕̱̩͇̤̣̞͜͜͡ͅi̵̷̧̟̟͙̠͈̥̪̝ǵ̱̟͙͇̤̙̬͘m̨̦̫̼̮͚̫͔̫͈͔͍͘͟ͅà̡͠҉҉̦̦̰̩͚̣̬͇̱̜̮ ͢͏̸̠͙̗̦̙̬̟ẁ͎̙̣̕ͅm̜̘͈̥͚͕̩̞͔̣̰̰͎̮̘͡͞á̶͓̱͖̻̖͉̹͕̱̪̥̝̦͍̰͔ͅo̸̢̻͇͔͇̹̫̩͟͠

Status
Not open for further replies.