• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same logic as mine. I was going to wait for Burble but realized my draft was already sizeable enough, so I made it. Also it did a few good things to push the plot forwards. Team Stark is finally at Camelot, which means the big thing for Tony there can happen soon.

I moved Meta Knight to attack the tank, but he was disregarded as well. And I mentioned Dekiru because all his characters have ignored Kaleb as well. And Meta Knight attacked the tank BEFORE Keda exploded it. You just didn’t read my edit.

Well if he is nowhere near Bershov then how is he supposed to interact with the Warzone group? It seems that they’re all attacking Bershov at the moment.

And Kaleb’s attacks on Duon were ignored too. He used Fire Blast on Duon, nobody even bothered to read my post and put his attack into effect. Same thing is happening when he attacks Galleom.

@The Bog Hog you don’t realize how big and powerful Fire Blast is. It’s not just two little fireballs, it’s a gigantic mass of fire in the shape of a star. Probably would do a lot of damage to a big metal mech, but instead the attack was disregarded completely. And because of that, Kaleb fired a second Fire Blast, and THAT one got ignored as well!

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
We have a guy who can make GIANT FUCKING ICE WALLS and can also create massive amounts of fire, that porbably didn't do much, we have Bakogu (or however it's spelt), a character with ONE FOR ALL as well as countless others, do you know the limits of quirks? a giant star of fire is probably a normal Tuesday for some of the ppl in there.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
So, just finished Goblin Slayer, I enjoyed it, I can recommend it, I'm probably gonna watch it again once the final 3 episodes come out with an English dub, on YouTube.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Wait, has anybody seen the Tik-Tok meme where the guy's like 'my mom's name is smiling, my dad's name is laughing, and I'm not kidding, kidding is my brother's name, I am J-' and then it cuts to 'John Wayne Gacy, I sexually assulted and murdered at least 30 people'?

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Wait, @Pro Hero Dekiru Let me guess the references in your post, There are Transformers mentioned as the transforming cars, we have what I can only guess is Navy, Possibly Undyne, and Sonic. Btw, Angel Dust started talking to Deku, will read through your post again for any mention of that event.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
been plotting the sequel with Burble, Eevee, and Mok.
i think you all are gonna like the sequel. we've got a lot planned, and a lot more room to add and improve.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
been plotting the sequel with Burble, Eevee, and Mok.
i think you all are gonna like the sequel. we've got a lot planned, and a lot more room to add and improve.
... And NOT ME? I think you forgot somebody, *ahem* ME, THE ONE THAT LET YOU BE THE ONE TO MAKE THE SEQUEL

Status
Not open for further replies.