• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'll post today, apologies for the hold up. I just have stuff pop up and it's hard to sit down and just type for some time. And I'm also trying to not stay up to some ungodly hour at night anymore, which cuts into my time more. The more people posting which then requires me to go back and and edit finished portions.

Just a perfect storm for bad posting conditions :/

Anyways, Jacob, Spider-Gwen and Nathan are currently seperated from the group. Just saying since you pointed out Gwen specifically.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I'm honestly excited for two dynamics we have between our characters, Jacob.
Negan and Azula
Toph and Logan

comic

Hoping to give Azula presence without having Negan overshadow her so thanks for enjoying what I've done. Should be fun XD
much later, Azula should get the others on her side to overthrow Negan.
just before the Halo arc, personally, but I'm flexible on that.
but Negan needs to be overthrown.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
...things were off-track?
The specter crew went through a spell where they were just getting together in the Cargo hold for a while, now I think they have a more objective.

And belowski now brought the crew to the castle, so I suppose that could count too

comic

Shen, what are your plans for the sequel? I'm still looking for plotlines to extend the sequel even more (though at this point, the sequel already has a TON planned).

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shen, what are your plans for the sequel? I'm still looking for plotlines to extend the sequel even more (though at this point, the sequel already has a TON planned).
If I had plans I’d most likely keep them a secret. But for now I have none XD I think it’s best we focus on what’s on our plate before we get seconds

comic

If I had plans I’d most likely keep them a secret. But for now I have none XD I think it’s best we focus on what’s on our plate before we get seconds
2 l8, m8.
the sequel has a TON planned, as i said. a first half with a bunch of stuff, and a second half with a bunch.

Are any of my characters involved in major plots already?

I had an idea that Sylar would attempt to take over and steal powers from the people who have powers, but I’m not sure if anyone is killing off characters besides the Jack Noire kill fodder.

Also, I was thinking of giving Rocket his own character arc somehow.

comic

Are any of my characters involved in major plots already?

I had an idea that Sylar would attempt to take over and steal powers from the people who have powers, but I’m not sure if anyone is killing off characters besides the Jack Noire kill fodder.

Also, I was thinking of giving Rocket his own character arc somehow.
out of everything planned so far, the characters with the most planned for them are as follows;
Spider-Gwen
W.D. Gaster
Tony Stark
Hiro
A few new villains who will go unmentioned in this discussion thread for quite some time.

Other characters have some planned for them, but those above so far have the most 'screen-time' planned as of now.
obviously this can change. more characters will be added to that list.

I personally would like for tons of characters to get their own personal story arcs in the sequel.

As for Rocket arcs, I haven't many ideas. He's a pretty rounded character with not as much potential for development as others. If you manage to come up with something, then I guess follow through with it.

I was gonna try a Sawyer/Riot character arc as well, in an attempt to bond the two better. Kaleb’s arc will most likely be in this RP, if I give him one at all, since he isn’t returning for the sequel. He will most likely be the first of my cast to return home early.

Okay, since Susie and Lancer have a Minotaur problem, I decided to let Sam and Nanashi potentially stay behind. Besides, Sam and Raiden shouldn't be meeting...yet...

Also you can tell the Hunter's post was made before a lot changed :p

comic

Okay, since Susie and Lancer have a Minotaur problem, I decided to let Sam and Nanashi potentially stay behind. Besides, Sam and Raiden shouldn't be meeting...yet...

Also you can tell the Hunter's post was made before a lot changed :p
still loved it. i always love your Hunter posts the most. his take on things is always unique and mostly hilarious. easily my favorite character in the rp.
other than Gwen, but that's solely because i'm extremely biased towards her, lol.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
@Comic
esqpssosw4921.png

R.I.P Lmao I didn't make this.

Status
Not open for further replies.