• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnus from Kid Icarus.

Anyways, Stain's Quirk is called "Bloodcurdle." If he ingests someone's blood, then their limbs become paralyzed; However, they can still breathe, move their eyes, and speak. Actually, he doesn't need to ingest it; if his tongue comes in contact with blood, the person is automatically paralyzed. People are frozen depending on what their blood type is, so if anybody some to blows with him, I'll need your characters' blood types. Even with the smallest of samples, he can freeze somebody.
Somebody with B-type blood will be paralyzed for around ten minutes, and this time decreases with blood type. The next longest paralyzation time is AB, then A, then O. Somebody with blood-type O will be paralyzed for about two minutes; this is why Midoriya was barely able to defeat him.
His Quirk is also the reason why he carries a lot of blades with him.
Stain has... hoo boy... A katana, four serrated knives, four folding knives, and a five dagger. He also has two more folding knives hidden within his sleeves. He also uses throwing knives. Stain's boots also have spikes on them to pierce his opponents with a kick.

When he was last seen, he was arrested by Hosu police after losing a battle against Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki. However, they only won because he underestimated them, and he went down because a broken rib punctured his lung.
He was put into unconsciousness still standing, managing to intimidate Deku, Iida, Todoroki, the Number 2 Hero Endeavor, a veteran Pro, as well as a handful of Pro Heroes into complete paralysis before going under, still on his feet. He's incredibly smart and fast, ranging as faster than Deku while using Full Cowling.

Wait, do foxes and lions HAVE bloodtypes?

Dang, I guessed Soren from Fire Emblem.

I could probably call some characters people wouldn't know :p

Cormag
Ringabel
Sponge, the third brother
Philip J Fry
The Plain Doll
Lif

Some are waaaay more obscure than others. I'd only claim one or two of them, and certainly not all of them, nor do I have any idea to at the moment.

...But I'm waiting for Bog. I need to make a meme out of this, the only way to be productive :p

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Jet: Please. SHUT. UP. Before he--
oh wait, he's drawing that massive--yeesh that thing is long.
shit wait step down
AKAGURO, STEP DOWN

Stain: THEY MUST ALL BE PURIFIED.

So...who’s going to post?
I restate- Bog. We are all waiting on Bog.

People are waiting on me. I'm waiting on Bog. Comic awaits Eevee, who is awaiting Bog.

I mean, this isn't the worst drought of content ever. I'm steadily doing work on parts that don't involve Bog (See- Sarah/Flamebringer and Cecil), currently having the Hunter and Kiran's parts done. Working on Raiden, Goldenwalk gang, and Grima's parts at the moment, before moving onto Eileen and the Scythe.

I should probably remove my villain designation on Scythe soon, but she's going dark for a bit. Maybe. She's just ducking her head down, but Gwen might be able to talk her out of it.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Once again, I am very sorry, I just haven't had much time, and now I'm going to be in pain for a couple of days, I've been moving stuff around all day, in the Australia heat, the sunscreen I put on was either just water, didn't work, or I'm just overreacting.

I like how we all dogpile people who add characters. Then you guys insist that characters I planned for the sequel (Ogremon, Katsu & Fumi) should appear now XD

Just like conflicting views XD

Status
Not open for further replies.