• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Exactly what I was going for, I use it like I use libtard, as a joke.
thing is...
'Libtard' makes sense.
'libtard' is a contemptuous term for a person with left-wing political views.
meanwhile, 'plebiscite' is the direct vote of all the members of an electorate on an important public question such as a change in the constitution.
while both have to do with politics, both are completely different. one is used as an insult, or a title, while the other is simply a word for a type of vote.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
thing is...
'Libtard' makes sense.
meanwhile, 'plebiscite' is the direct vote of all the members of an electorate on an important public question such as a change in the constitution.
while both have to do with politics, both are completely different. one is used as an insult, or a title, while the other is simply a word for a type of vote.
K.

I just realized something. For the chapel, don't they use incense to keep the beasts away? And since Shaynuh is a werewolf, wouldn't that keep her from entering as well?

thing is...
'Libtard' makes sense.
Damn Comic, destroying Libtards with FACTS and LOGIC. Support Comic Shapiro.

I just realized something. For the chapel, don't they use incense to keep the beasts away? And since Shaynuh is a werewolf, wouldn't that keep her from entering as well?
Yeah, but don't worry. I don't think the chapel is going to be much of a final destination :p Trust me, I got a plan.

Anyone who wants to send some characters to Kaleb’s universe, let me know.

Also, when did Negan’s group enter the throne room? I must’ve missed it. Guess my next post will include a Drax update.

Sorry for the lack of activity. The site hasn’t given me alerts from any thread at all since Thursday, so I missed a lot.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
ah, right, Negan's still in this.

i should make him relevant again. he's been missing for my last few posts, so i'll guarantee a Negan segment in my next enviar.

Oh, you mean relating to Y or the cavern? If you mean Y, her chest is still working, but she's unresponsive due to the "nerve center" being shot. If Toph knew morse code, she could theoretically discern messages.

Oh, you mean relating to Y or the cavern? If you mean Y, her chest is still working, but she's unresponsive due to the "nerve center" being shot. If Toph knew morse code, she could theoretically discern messages.

I meant what Logan sniffed out in terms of who is attacking them what Toph would be feeling.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I'd say you just have her sense "something", because pretty sure burble is offline, and you're gonna be waiting for him to answer, "something" allows you to change what she's sensing later, and it might be Chara, idk. She hasn't gone to the sewers yet.

Btw, with the horsemen, it feels like we're all trying to one-up each other by trash talking our characters, you can kinda feel it.

EDIT: I have the dumb, they're being attacked right now, correct?

Err...The sewer attack? Fairly sure that's Chara. I didn't have anything planned for the sewers, and Chara just teleported out of there with Flowey. Logic points to Chara, unless Comic has other plans.

Speaking of plans, Cecil's troops are basically gonna be the threat to Team Thor/Goldenwalk Gang and Team Gwen/Nathan/X. Who I assume are going to meet up sometime.

Btw, with the horsemen, it feels like we're all trying to one-up each other by trash talking our characters, you can kinda feel it.
I don't think Scorpio's been trashed yet, and all I said was Cecil was waaaay out of the loop. In fact, Doc Scratch trashed him more than I ever did. Elidocorc...is Elidocorc. I assume he's really really strong, because otherwise what's keeping him as a Horseman?

My plan for Team Nathan is, upon them realizing that they're not getting anything from Y, for them to reunite with Gwen and head to Y's last location. This'll probably lead them into a conflict with Scorpio, who is likely going to shoot Nathan in the foot when X is unable to fully flight-dodge the same laser that took out Y.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
...it’s not. She’s right there and addressing them all.
Well he was kinda focused with the giant ogre throwing his partner XD but I will address it next time we hear from Doug
Ogremon: And they call me evil. Least I address people. Now stand still while I clobber you!

Numemon: in your dreams Not-Numemon!

No, as in how they WORK. Magic, code, hard-Light holograms, reality bending, etc.
Ah interesting topic actually

*ahem*

Every digimon family is different. There are dozens of different digimon families, and dozens of variations per family. You see, each family and variations of each family attack in different ways. For example:

Nightmare soldiers.

This is Ogremon’s typing. Basically digimon that we’re born by darkness. Not automatically evil sure, but you get the point. This is their family. More commonly referred to as darkness.

There are different sects of nightmare soldiers such as:

Dark Area
Black
Beast
Perfect
Shadows

And many sub categories. They each draw their power in different ways. Dark area types draw power from a dimension known as the dark area, fueling their attacks with it. Perfects use dimensional energy, beasts tend to use sheer physical might, which is Ogremon.

Funnily enough, Numemon belongs to three family trees, and can be digivolved to by any rookie level digimon...so...it’s kinda a big mystery what his typing his and where he comes from. Even the creators of digimon keep alluding to Numemon having some kind of secret. So there typing is a big question mark. Though...despite having all those typings they are the weakest champion levels around XD

Funnily enough, Numemon belongs to three family trees, and can be digivolved to by any rookie level digimon...so...it’s kinda a big mystery what his typing his and where he comes from. Even the creators of digimon keep alluding to Numemon having some kind of secret. So there typing is a big question mark. Though...despite having all those typings they are the weakest champion levels around XD

Kuwagamon got his ass kicked by a bunch of starter rookies I think he sucks more XD

Status
Not open for further replies.