• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do, it Burble.
Name it.
Say it.
Don’t be shy.
Do it. I dare you.
Oh boy.

Mara.

I said it. It's reeeeal out there. I can go home now.

Meet papa nurgle
Yuck. But not surprised.
Well, KH is full of weirdos.

Chimera_KHFM.png

Just an example, not the worst.
I'd say the plot point about the letter X actually being a symbol used to track people and things like clothes is weirder. I mean, enemies are weird, but plot points like that are just as weird :p

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
So I’m curious.

What’s the weirdest things or characters that are in your character’s universes?
Well, I'm not 100 percent sure, but these are off the top of my head

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid: Dragons have Boob sizes but they don't affect their dragon form.

Jamie's universe: Jamie.

Hazbin Hotel: I dunno, there's some weird shit in Hell.

That's around about it.

@Eeveechu151 Is there a chance that Cordie could join the "group"? I understand that it's a team mainly consisting of characters from videogames and what not, and you don't plan on anybody else joining, but at this point, I have no idea where to put any of the characters I'm introducing. No doubt some of them will go to the worlds I've talked about, but I feel like I'm just gonna be talking to myself then.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I’m fairly certain she’s been leased a billion times over.
hey, eevee.
something i noticed in your last post...
the quality was not as good as it usual is. like- i was reading it, and after each segment, i was pretty sure you just made certain parts out of necessity. it felt half-assed, and i was honestly confused as to why the quality of your post was worse than normal.
well- not all of the post. for most of this team indie thing, it was clear you tried, and your Silver post was fine- but everything else just seemed to be there because they had to be there, and not because you cared much about them at all.
or maybe you were just really tired when wrapping up the post. i dunno.
thoughts?

hey, eevee.
something i noticed in your last post...
the quality was not as good as it usual is. like- i was reading it, and after each segment, i was pretty sure you just made certain parts out of necessity. it felt half-assed, and i was honestly confused as to why the quality of your post was worse than normal.
well- not all of the post. for most of this team indie thing, it was clear you tried, and your Silver post was fine- but everything else just seemed to be there because they had to be there, and not because you cared much about them at all.
or maybe you were just really tired when wrapping up the post. i dunno.
thoughts?
...tbh the only parts I really put much into there were Team Maple and Silver. Aside from that I was kinda just trying to move things forwards. Once the Li’l Cal thing finishes up, Team Stark and King Sonic meeting up should get a lot more done.
Also I don’t have a Team Z response yet which is the next big event for me :p
Have you made that Cutman edit yet? He didn’t even react to Clockwerk let alone do any actions about it
Yes. I did that last night.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
...tbh the only parts I really put much into there were Team Maple and Silver. Aside from that I was kinda just trying to move things forwards. Once the Li’l Cal thing finishes up, Team Stark and King Sonic meeting up should get a lot more done.
Also I don’t have a Team Z response yet which is the next big event for me :p

Yes. I did that last night.

Uhhhh if your relying on cheif’s armor to protect you from Clockwerk, your gonna have a bad time XD

And I mean... Cut Man doesn’t know the limits of Chief’s armor, having yet to get a scan of its makeup, so he’s working on the premise of whatever it’s made out of trumphing Clockwerk’s Claws.
Because tbh it’ll have to unless we’re killing John.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
So, I have no secret weapons, turns out Kanna is a legal loli, I mean, I do have big tiddie dragon, and fish dragon, but they're not as strong as a loli, so I guess I'm screwed.

And I mean... Cut Man doesn’t know the limits of Chief’s armor, having yet to get a scan of its makeup, so he’s working on the premise of whatever it’s made out of trumphing Clockwerk’s Claws.
Because tbh it’ll have to unless we’re killing John.

He could...you know...

Run away? XD

I’m all seriousness there are many tactics they can do, but using each other as meatshields didn’t exactly cross my mind hahaha. It won’t hold for a second against Clockwerk’s ravaging body. They cleaved thriugh tree trunks just like a hot knife through butter...and that wasn’t with Clockwerk’s strength

R
Run away
Cut Man: Ah yes I’ll just run out onto THE OPEN AIR BEHIND ME

You see that’s not quite how the lay out is.

Excuse the phone drawing but:
929B86B8-5DDB-44F2-A4E0-0409E62237A3.jpeg

The little indention in the middle is where cheif, Cutman, and the rest are. As it’s where the room detached. Clockwerk broke in the right side. Currently he’a charging forwards, destroying all the walls of all sides he’s sprinting across.

And on the far left, that little indent is the elevator

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
My phone charger is pissing me off, sometimes it decides to charge, but if I leave it for 15 minutes, I end up at ONE PERCENT, why can't I just have an average day once in a while?

Don't worry Cut man or chief. All is gonna be handled. TONIGHT. If I put my back into and write more of course. I need to finish Goldenwalk Gang, Silver Scythe and the Boss, Cecil, Grima, and Hornet. The hardest will probably is the Goldenwalk gang, but Hornet's a little tricky too.

Out of curiousity, how do you guys feel about the Goldenwalk gang, the Scythe, Kiran and Sarah? I'm just trying to gauge interest here. I know the Scythe is decently liked, but what of the others?

Don't worry Cut man or chief. All is gonna be handled. TONIGHT. If I put my back into and write more of course. I need to finish Goldenwalk Gang, Silver Scythe and the Boss, Cecil, Grima, and Hornet. The hardest will probably is the Goldenwalk gang, but Hornet's a little tricky too.

Out of curiousity, how do you guys feel about the Goldenwalk gang, the Scythe, Kiran and Sarah? I'm just trying to gauge interest here. I know the Scythe is decently liked, but what of the others?

Hmmmmm I am...curious as to what you have in mind

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Goldenwalk Gang = I'm not involved with that group, so I honestly skim a bit unless you bring it up, and I make myself read it through to understand what's going on.
Silver Scythe = Gwen's bestie.
Kiran = Bro's brostie.
Sarah = Not really that interested in this character yet. Don't much care for Fire Emblem, and that's the majority of the group she's in. I skim these posts, but I try to read what I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.