• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Finally, the last Pipotron is drawn!

Pipotron G:
61A6579F-E97F-4FA1-8B64-6624C71F5565.jpeg

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hey guess what? I'm still here waiting for a Samus post. But no worries, take your time.

...And maybe I'll take Samus.
If you want, you can use her, make the introduction post, and I can work off of that, btw, the hunting mobs or whatever they were called sound like a good idea.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
wait what
Preggo ape.

From Shen's post:

Pipotron G.

The largest and most physically strong of the Neo Pipotrons. Pipotron G only relies on her brute strength. She can punch boulders into pebbles and lift piles of debris bigger than herself. She is kind hearted and honorable, never attacking an unarmed person, especially women. He’s all about a fair fight, and will go out of her way to make it a fair fight.

She was taken from her children and experimented on by humanity. She since then held a vendetta against humanity, yearning for the day she’ll see her young again

Conductor: Ey, I don't see ya making the best movies this side of Dead Bird Studio! Try filling a room with honestly-won Bird Movie Awards, then we'll get to talk about perfection, ya peck neck!
Hat Kid: *gasps*

Clockwerk: There is no hope for you. You would better suit as material for experimentation.

Speaking of Clockwerk...did Cutman just ignore him the raving monster trying to kill him?

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Jet: (inhales)
(exhales)
We have a count of sixteen universes, all of which are different.
One of which was destroyed, possessing people that were ALL genie-like; four arms and no legs.
Another of which is literally Hell.
A third is a place that controls every decision ever made; this is done by a bunch of people in what is essentially heaven writing words down on scrolls like authors; but in their case, whatever they write happens in my home universe.
Not to mention, MY universe has abominations against nature like this.

THAT MY FRIENDS, IS THE BOILNG SEA.

IT IS AN OCEAN...

THAT IS ON FIRE.

CRASH!!!!

Clockwerk’s body rammed right into the ship, several walls coming down smoke rose up high as a fire shad arisen from all the electrical lines and coils that Clockwerk rammed himself into. Everything on the floor seemed shrouded in the smoke, Clockwerk’s fate unknown. Several seconds passed...before a pair of bright shining lights lit up: Clockwerk’s menacing eyes.

With a quick and heavy beat of his wings, Clockwerk blew a large portion of the smoke out the gaping hole in the ship, revealing the behemoth owl. It had seemed Hiro had caused more damage than anticipated. Upon the crash, the dislodged internals crashed against each other, and broke off a lot more than expected. His engine that replaced his tail had completely broken off. Not only that, but his chest armors were hanging on by small beams of metal, and his lower jaw seemed unhinged and more monster looking in appearance.

His giant metal feathers, now covered in flaming fuel gave Clockwerk a hellish feel to his presence, his piercing yellow eyes cementing the fact that he wasn’t out. His claws stood him up on the floor, the metal owl glaring at the group.

“I—I-IM-I-Immortal!” The glitching owl boomed. “F7. F4. Alt...I am...Feet together...”

Clockwerk screeched as he smashed his way through the hall, shredding through the hallway with his flaming metal wings. Sprinting and working his way at the same time, the tight fitting owl pulverized any object in his path. A Canopek rounded the corner, aiming it’s weapons at the trio...until Clockwerk’s talons ripper through it’s body in one fell swoop! The same talons that raced towards the trio, from meters to room to feet! He was gaining ground fast, the mad genius mechanical monstrosity.

A few feet?! The hell?! I thought you'd give us more than a single post to resolve the Chief conflict!

I figured you could resolve it, and then Clockwerk crashes in and the scene ensues. Clockwerk's never been one to give his enemy any rest as he hunts them down

THAT MY FRIENDS, IS THE BOILNG SEA.

IT IS AN OCEAN...

THAT IS ON FIRE.
Not too unbelievable. A river caught on fire once. Just clean up for one you plastic....ohhh. That might explain things. Obviously the run off is polluting the seas.

Ninjago lore deep af
In Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse (Nanashi and Dagda’s universe) there are all kinds of weird demons and gods. For real. Go on the wiki and look at the list of demons, seriously. There are a lot of weird ones. Fuxi takes the cake imo.
Should I bring up the absolute strangest though? The infamous one? I mean, Fuxi's weird but the one I'm referring to...

Anyways, I'll say the Pain from Metal Gear Solid 3 takes the cake for weirdest. And if not him? Fatman from 2. Man who controls bees...or roller skating bomber. Damn, actually there's too much weird shit in MGS to count. It's all weird!
A few feet?! The hell?! I thought you'd give us more than a single post to resolve the Chief conflict!
Hey man, don't worry. Our Hunter's got a plan 8)

Some very good entries for some weird ones!

In Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse (Nanashi and Dagda’s universe) there are all kinds of weird demons and gods. For real. Go on the wiki and look at the list of demons, seriously. There are a lot of weird ones. Fuxi takes the cake imo.

Some of those really do look really bizarre....

Though speaking of demons and god’s...warhammer has the weirdest....

Meet papa nurgle
234247A1-4D4F-4278-BAF6-769C496A50C2.jpeg

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Some very good entries for some weird ones!

Some of those really do look really bizarre....

Though speaking of demons and god’s...warhammer has the weirdest....

Meet papa nurgle
View attachment 694039
it's like if King from Deltarune, Mojo from X-Men, and Jabba the Hutt from Star Wars had a love child that grew up to dominate the universe and reproduce terrifying spawn.
that's what that thing is.

also, RIP Vriska. her arrival was rendered entirely pointless, and now she seems like a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.