• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
sorry, i can't do accurate calculations on Cutman. there's little info on him i can get to figure out his weight- even Megaman doesn't have a weight given, so i'm in the dark.
honestly, though, i'd have to say that Burble's assumption would be the most accurate. 200-300 pounds would be around where i'd say the Robot Masters weigh. the majority, at least.

comic

hey.
for those of you who don't watch The Walking Dead...
but you're interested in Rick Grimes...
somebody has made the PERFECT video going over the life of Rick Grimes.
the transformation he underwent in TWD.
from Season 1 Episode 1 "Days Gone Bye" to Season 9 Episode 5 "What Comes After".
seriously, if you have 20 minutes of your life to spare, then watch this video.
and see just how much of a badass Rick can be.

Hey, @BurbleBurble if you can, will you give Kanna and Tohru something to do? I'm introducing them in my new post, but I'm not placing them with the group, maybe they'll see the group once, yet walk away, but idk. Maybe an enemy to fight? I have no idea.
Yeah, I have a good idea too. Hunter Mobs are raving mad men on a hunt for beast infected. Tohru and Kanna take this as "all people here are aggressive" thus leading to their scuffle later.

But yeah, Elidocorc and Goblin Slayer appreciated, but not needed. We want Samus! >: (

Oh yeah, saw that recently.

Wonder if it’s the same waters her parents died in?

My guess would be yes? (Based on the bottle I think was there in the beginning). Think the movie will center on that. Probably trying to explore the sea and test her powers.

Also she seems to be fighting fire with ice so she might be able to freeze fire. Seriously Elsa is a monster for a Disney character XD

comic

Is this a theory I missed? I presumed the popular head canon was that Frozen & Tangled take place in the same universe not Tarzan.
big theory is that Tarzan is born of Elsa and Anna's parents on the sea, before it crashed, and the events of Tarzan takes place.
there's obvious plotholes in the theory, but i think it's cool that he'd be their younger brother.

big theory is that Tarzan is born of Elsa and Anna's parents on the sea, before it crashed, and the events of Tarzan takes place.
there's obvious plotholes in the theory, but i think it's cool that he'd be their younger brother.

Damn, sounds like a good fanfic fuel XD

Her main power isn’t ice. She can control millions of pre-teen girls

Nah this is Elsa's true superpower.

I speak as a guy who actually likes the movie XD

Status
Not open for further replies.