• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, in case you need context behind the Heartless Knight since Fumi is gonna be busy with him while Eevee enacts his plans with Katsu here is the TLDR.

A special Emblem Heartless (That means artificially produced) molded into an old set of Keyblade Armor from a Keyblade Warrior that had passed long ago. The armor became corrupted and darkened as the monster took shape within, and it adopted some traits from the remnants such as magic usage and a sword made in a similar vain to a Keyblade.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
And yet Chief more or less by himself on dinky ships was able to defeat the Convenient Army on multiple occasions. Same with a guy with a net with Specter :p

Actually...once he started pulling out the big guns, they needed far more to take them down.

They needed to team up with the military, use mechas of their own, use transformations that allow them to fly and shoot plasma, and eventually even strike fighters and giant walkers

Another character I’m gonna be claiming for the sequel is Kevin Wendell Crumb aka The Horde from Split and Glass. The Beast would be his main combat personality, but personalities like Hedwig, Patricia, and Dennis would be hilarious comedy gags.

Also, I’ll have Thor and Rocket help them out, but once this plot ends, I’ll be warping them (and the group, if everybody is okay with it) to Kaleb’s universe to help with that plot.

Perhaps Lucario could be of use in that plot. He is a Pokémon, after all. As long as @Godjacob is fine with that.

Another character I’m gonna be claiming for the sequel is Kevin Wendell Crumb aka The Horde from Split and Glass. The Beast would be his main combat personality, but personalities like Hedwig, Patricia, and Dennis would be hilarious comedy gags.

Also, I’ll have Thor and Rocket help them out, but once this plot ends, I’ll be warping them (and the group, if everybody is okay with it) to Kaleb’s universe to help with that plot.

I hope he doesn't disappoint me as much as Glass' ending did.

JK this sounds like a fun character.

Yeah, Glass did kinda disappoint.

I mean, did they have to kill off all three of them? Well, twenty-six, if all the different personalities count.

Still, what did we really expect from M. Night Shyamalan?

Yeah, Glass did kinda disappoint.

I mean, did they have to kill off all three of them? Well, twenty-six, if all the different personalities count.

Still, what did we really expect from M. Night Shamylan

It's less that and well...
How they died as well. Kinda lame and anti-climatic Dunn especially.

Actually...once he started pulling out the big guns, they needed far more to take them down.

They needed to team up with the military, use mechas of their own, use transformations that allow them to fly and shoot plasma, and eventually even strike fighters and giant walkers
Oh...and they also got the help of a powerful A.I. (A little to much in my opinion) to help fight against Specter.

But again, compared to Specter and his vast technology, robot army and super ships this should have been nothing. Yet monkey net boi still smacked him cross the face when it mattered XD

But again, compared to Specter and his vast technology, robot army and super ships this should have been nothing. Yet monkey net boi still smacked him cross the face when it mattered XD

Ehhhhhh when he was at his peak, he didn’t actually lose, he more so teamed up with the protagonists after his main ship went down to destroy a failed experiment of his (Similar to Eggman really)

Ape escape 1 is where he was his weakest understandably. Yes, he did get smacked then XD he wasn’t even half power during those times and had no fleet or robots at all

Tbh I feel like Specter has no right to have the tech the Ape Escape devs gave him.
Ehhhh technically he did a lot of unknown damage to time, so he we could say that factors in...somehow XD

Million monkeys does explain a lot about forces and how he got them, as you actually go to where they are made

Also...this OP AI...
50A50B09-153E-4B2D-90D4-83C012C60D15.gif

Honestly all this tech stuff is a moot point anyway cause in the end they always end up losing to vastly inferior opponents irregardless of how "unstoppable" their super weapons are. It's just another pissing contest to stroke egos here :p
I blame Charu. She kinda is an answer to the robots Specter throws at her, as she can hijack them by hacking from a distance. Also the fact she has powerful hand cannons and can lift literally tons of weight

No it didn’t xD
The point I was trying to make is that Ganon doesn’t need a Gundam, and it would be WAY too much. I feel like all of Specter’s fleets are way too much tbh. One ship about the size of the Blue Typhoon? Yeah sure that’s a good final level. An entire fleet of ships four times as large? ...overkill, don’t you think? A ship the size of the MOON? He should NOT have that. Give him a moon base if you want something like that!
Also Z has one ship, Olympus II, but tbh he considers it pretty disposable.

Tbh I feel like Specter has no right to have the tech the Ape Escape devs gave him.

I don't think Ape Escape needs it as a whole given the premise is about catching monkeys with a net. It's like ninja battles giving way to nukes being tossed at each other as far as needless escalation goes. *Glares at Naruto*

But it is what it is, all we can do is make it reasonable here and have it compliment rather than detract from our narrative.

That would imply there was a Last Airbender 1, and we all know Avatar never got a live action film. *Cracks knuckles*
Yeah, not sure why they would skip to book II...<.>
Honestly all this tech stuff is a moot point anyway cause in the end they always end up losing to vastly inferior opponents irregardless of how "unstoppable" their super weapons are. It's just another pissing contest to stroke egos here :p

Also Kyueishu breaks the mold. He don't need no ships XD
That. No need for ships, it about who drives them.

Maybe Lif should team up with Kyuseishu...Become Gilgamesh lesser :p

Give him a moon base if you want something like that!
Oh he had that too XD

But it made an interesting obstacle...for both specter and the heroes. And when specter became a anti-hero the pipotrons struck out in their own. Meta used his transformation ability to impersonate specter and use the fleets to attack humanity to try and purge them off rather than enslave. So it forced specter to have a challenging obstacle to fight as well.

I don't think Ape Escape needs it as a whole given the premise is about catching monkeys with a net. It's like ninja battles giving way to nukes being tossed at each other as far as needless escalation goes. *Glares at Naruto*

But it is what it is, all we can do is make it reasonable here and have it compliment rather than detract from our narrative.

Eh that premise expanded and changed in million monkeys as well as the anime. More so trying to barter peace between a war crazed faction

Eh that premise expanded and changed in million monkeys as well as the anime. More so trying to barter peace between a war crazed faction

That was my point, I don't like the expansion as I feel Specter's fleet getting that freakin big only takes from the plot rather than make it interesting. Then again with all the hyping in this discussion every verse is guilty of that XD

Same difference! It’s excessive and unnecessary. I’d compare him to the X-Nauts, except their tech fits their scope despite being simultaneously comedic and deadly serious villains.

That was my point, I don't like the expansion as I feel Specter's fleet getting that freakin big only takes from the plot rather than make it interesting. Then again with all the hyping in this discussion every verse is guilty of that XD

Welll it’s kinda like how Eggman got the egg fleet XD.

Million monkeys (where the fleet got the most screen time) is a more war based game. primarily using guns, weapons, mechs, and other technologies. Of course ape catching was a thing too but it took a backseat.

Eh with that I credit it to being the counterpart/rival to Bowser from Mario Franchise
See that’s a good one comparison

Mario: a game about saving the princess and jumping on goombas.
Mario Galaxy: Save the Galaxy from bowser’s galactic, Dark Hole creating fleet before the entire galaxy collapses.

He scaled up incredibly with power eventually too

See that’s a good one comparison

Mario: a game about saving the princess and jumping on goombas.
Mario Galaxy: Save the Galaxy from bowser’s galactic, Dark Hole creating fleet before the entire galaxy collapses.

He scaled up incredibly with power eventually too

Difference here is that who Mario is or as a series did not fundamentally change. Mario was still about platforms and adventure, while the monkey catching thing as you said took a backseat. Mario stuck to its roots as it expanded.

And I need to play Galaxy again cause I forgot that bit about dark hole creation XD

The Egg Fleet is VASTLY different.
By the time Sonic Heroes came around, Eggman had established himself as a major threat with both weak and powerful robots in his army. His goals were clear - conquering the world. He had an army of unliving machines, and plans to raze the world and build Eggmanland on its ruins. To that end he created the Egg Fleet.
Furthermore, the Egg Fleet is FAR weaker than Specter’s ships. They can be destroyed by a trio of characters breaking in and smashing up the core. They also have the ordinary Eggman defenses instead of country-busting weapons. Plus Eggman has had armada ships since Sonic 2, so it was about time he made them into an army.
Specter hardly needed the armada. His role in the story was an antagonist aiming to brainwash humanity into his servants and get defeated by some kid with a net. He wasn’t setting up world conquest for decades, nor were his plans ever on a grander scale than “brainwash humans and send a billion controlled monkeys out to do it”. The armada was just adding artificial tension and needless threat.
Furthermore...
The Eclipse Cannon isn’t an Eggman weapon. It was never built by him, and it’s intended purpose was to destroy the Black Comet. The Empire can’t even use it anymore.
The Death Egg is Eggman’s ultimate battleship which is pretty easy to take down.
Dark Gaia never served Eggman once. It was and always has been an independent force of evil.
Time Eater was a lame reason to have Classic and Modern Sonic in the same game :p

Difference here is that who Mario is or as a series did not fundamentally change. Mario was still about platforms and adventure, while the monkey catching thing as you said took a backseat. Mario stuck to its roots as it expanded.

And I need to play Galaxy again cause I forgot that bit about dark hole creation XD

Just for that one game though did they take a backseat to that aspect. And you have to admit, Bowser’s army had the most radical change of them all XD

Just for that one game though did they take a backseat to that aspect. And you have to admit, Bowser’s army had the most radical change of them all XD

I mean not really. Goombas and Koopas are always present still no matter the game. Bowser's most recent addition to his forces was a gang of rabbits with gimmick abilities. Not very radical. The Koopa Kingdom remains constant for the most part at its core.

mean not really. Goombas and Koopas are always present still no matter the game. Bowser's most recent addition to his forces was a gang of rabbits with gimmick abilities. Not very radical. The Koopa Kingdom remains constant for the most part at its core.
And specter always has apes in his army. Robots got expanded to after the second game onwards

Though bowser got an expansive navy and dark hole creating capabilities soooo

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
No need for ships, it about who drives them.
Definitely.
As an example of something like that; Captain Jacob Keyes from Halo. Before he was Captain, he was a Commander.
During this time in the war against the Covenant, a single Covenant Destroyer could wipe the floor with up to 3 UNSC Destroyer's in one go.
But Keyes and his crew operated seamlessly, and managed to singlehandedly destroy two Covenant Cruisers and a Covenant Destroyer, and left the Carrier for the arriving UNSC fleet to deal with. This move was named affectionately the "Keyes Loop", and I will be having Miranda Keyes, the daughter of the deceased Jacob Keyes, attempt this.

It all depends on who's at the helm/wheel. Having generic characters can operate a ship fine, but characters who can use the vessel at its max potential can really work some wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.