• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*??? sits down drinking a bottle of Saftnell, which causes him to run around a lot while using moves at hyper speed*

Still working on the last bio after waiting for a bit I suppose.

Well, my characters already fled so... yeah.

Also, just for a quick edit, I will be having five characters total, as the last one that is yet to be introduced might be a bit important for my group of characters in case if they are left behind. (Hint: He’s here in this very post.)

*Alkio sits down while matching some Puyos and remaining in his baby raptor form to hopefully allow himself to not get caught by his babysitter*

Last edited:

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
well, this looks interesting.
i've been absent from pokecharms for a long time.
but i've returned, and i'm pretty thirsty to rp something.
so you've had the pleasure of being my first stop.
anyway, i'm interested in this, if you're still accepting players.
i know, the fact that i don't seem to capitalize anything might be affecting your opinion of me,
but i don't do this in character.
just ooc. it's my typing style, per-say. goes along with the name and pfp.
so, finally, i'll ask the question.
you still accepting players?

comic

well, heh, funny thing you ask that.
i caught on to the whole 'any fictional character' thing.
i noticed spider-man, xenomorphs, ridley and darth vader already in the rp among others,
so i thought;
"well. they surely won't reject sans the skeleton."
besides, i've been told i'm good at him, and i don't feel like using any other characters.
maybe besides solid snake, i could do him.
other than that, yeah...

comic

speaking of posting, i've been thinking about my introduction.
and i'm still trying to find a way to throw in Sans and Solid Snake.
also, this reminds me;
i just watched Antman and the Wasp today, loved it, and wanted to know if i could use MCU's Antman?
i know we already have a marvel character (Spidey), so i just wanna clear it with you; @TheChildOfTheLettuceField

I think the cap was three or four. Somewhere around there. Don't quote me on that, though. Also, I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist, and when I finish(provided no one's taken him by then), I'm thinking about adding Ed into this. Also I think it'd be hilarious if Hughes was in the IDPD...actually, if someone wanted, they could make the soldier talking to Keith actually be Hughes. XD just a thought.

Sorry, takes me a while to reply, especially when i wake up only to start coughing up bile. I will get to work on the reply now.

Also, @Comic, the reference is perfect.

One more thing. @TheChildOfTheLettuceField, I was wondering if i could take Deadpool? He would probably be there mainly as a running gag, for comedic purposes such as random jokes and fourth wall breaks. An immortal human was approved earlier, so would this be okay?

Alright, finally finished with everything now... (Character sheets are on my first post located on the first page of the fourth post.)

I should maybe start thinking of what to do for the RP as soon as possible.

comic

You know what?
With the limitation of characters.
A brilliant selection just popped into my head.
Master Chief Petty Officer John 117 from the Halo franchise.
I think I'll use him to fill my last available spot of allowed characters.

comic

Oh cool.
I'll keep that in mind if I get bored of Sans, Snake, Chief and Antman.

*Alkio sits down popping several puyo in succession to make a 3 chain, while drinking a bottle of apple juice*

[Infantile, dinosaur speech] (Ironically enough my characters are not with everyone else.)

Yeah, @StormingCobra55 You can take Deadpool, I'll allow immortal characters if they're for comedic purposes.
@Devowa I do have an idea for the creature, can't spoil it though :)
@Comic You can have Master Chief.
@Cloudswift You can take them, just let me do one more post with them.

Having an immortal character feels pretty unbalanced XD.

I might consider joining, though I don't know what characters are taken already and have no idea where the current plot is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.