• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Iko region adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"No, I'm just going to fight with a clear motive, and now I do not have any. I do not want to train, and besides that, I will not gain anything by fighting now. Just watch my pokemons suffer and fight until they're defeated. "Jake said looking at his PokeBalls. "You guys went well," Jake said and looked at Jagged. "What's the point of making him listen?" Jake said, curious, why Dusclop was really hard to control.He'd be in good hands with the Professor, but he's had plenty of opportunities. " Opportunities ... "Jake thought too loud." Yeah, but I hope the idea is good. Now, let's get on with it." Jake could not stop thinking that Dusclop was too close ... and nothing would stop him from stealing it. What remained of his humanity said no.He always stayed that way when he had opportunities, whether bad or good.

"Well, time to go in I guess." Said Zach, silently hoping Jake wouldn't follow them inside. As he walked in with his friends, he was greeted by a lab assistant.
"Welcome!" He exclaimed. "If you're here to see the professor, he's-"

"Right here!" Interrupted Professor Hawthrone. "Well if it isn't Douglas' boy! Zachary, right?" Zach nodded. "And these must be friends of yours! I'm Professor Hawthorne, for those who don't know. Now, I'm assuming you kids want your pokedexes?"

"Yes please!" Zach answered. "But I actually-"
"Oh, but before I give you pokedexes, you just have to show me your pokémon!"

"Of course!" Zach responded, before sending out his Turtwig and Psyduck.

As Angel followed Zach in, they were greeted by an assistant, and then Professor Hawthorne himself. He requested to see their Pokemon, which confused Angel at first, but she nonetheless complied with his request. As she sent out two of her three Pokemon, she crouched by Ra and Hades, giving them each a Super Potion and a Paralyze Heal for Ra. She figured now would be best to heal them up. "If you don't mind me asking, Professor, why'd you ask to see our Pokemon?" She asked. She kept Neph's Lure Ball in her jacket, just in case. She was a firm believer that one could never be too cautious.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Jake managed to listen to Pokedex, and entered the Lab. '' I just came here because I want that '' Pokedex '', so do not judge me. '' Jake said seeing the Professor. '' Hi Hawthorne ... Is it okay? '' Jake said but really, being good to him is very difficult. '' Do not get used to me
Stay here, '' Jake said turning to the side. '' I hope the pokedex is important ... '' Jake thought aloud again.

"Believe me, I'd have it no other way than to not get used to you." She shot back to Jake. "The Pokedex is a device that records information on different species of Pokemon. I believe some even carry maps of their local region, though the only Pokedex I know of is some new prototype in Alola." She explained, hoping Jake would lose interest and leave.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"If you wanted to take my interest, you only increased it. I already knew what Pokedex is. I was just seeing if anyone else knew. And, Professor, I have only two. "Jake released his Magnemite and Pikachu.'' They have no name. Anyway, what about the pokedex? "Jake asked the Professor again.

((OOC: sorry guys had to go out for a while))

RP: "My pokemon aren't flawless in the slightest , thats all i can say, guys out here." He said as Ralts and Gastly popped out. "Zach I have an idea on how to somewhat make that Dusclops listen to me, but it involves angel. So if you don't mind can I have him back."
He asked him. "So I assume that we can get our pokedexes now, correct professor?" He asked.

Last edited:
Angel looked back to Jagged when he mentioned a way to get the Dusclops to listen involved her. "I assume it has something to do with Hades, since he's her child?" Angel guessed. "Once we get our Pokedex's, I'll see what I can do to help." She said, nodding her head in confirmation. "So, Professor, why did you ask to see our Pokemon again? If you don't mind my asking, of course." She asked, genuinely curious. With the corruption clear in the Quake Foundation, she wasn't even sure she could trust Professor Hawthorne yet.

Professor Hawthorne chuckled. "I appreciate your concern, trainers with a guard up are rare these days." He said. "Don't worry, I just want to see how your pokémon are doing after a day or so of being with you guys. And I can already tell by looking at them, you all have developed close bonds with your pokémon... (even the annoying kid's Pokémon seem to genuinely enjoy him)."

"Thank you," Zach responded.

"No, thank you! Pokedex carrying trainers are a blessing to my research! Honestly I should be paying you to do this.... aNYway here you go kids!" He said, before handing a pokedex out to each trainer.

"Thank you, Professor." Angel said as she received her own Pokedex. It was a simple black color. She'd have to spray-paint some designs on it later. Maybe a nice green, or a purple to match her jacket? Definitely purple. She gave a question glance to Zach which basically said "Should we tell him about the Quake Foundation?" She figured it would be best to tell him. The Professor didn't seem too bad, and it would be good for them to at least tell somebody.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
(OCC) How many moves can our pokemon have?

RP: '' How do you say ...? Oh yeah. Until sometime. "Jake said taking the pokedex out of the way and leaving." I'm not going to lose another second, I have a gym to win. "Jake said walking out the door and taking his bike. '' Lucky that guy gave it to me ... '' Jake said passing the grass quickly. But, he saw a pokemon on the way and stopped short. '' What ... A Pidgey? Did I capture him? "Jake said taking Pikachu's pokeball. "Let's do it." Jake said, releasing the pikachu. "'Use Thunder Wave!' 'Jake said and Pikachu followed the command.' 'He will not even be able to hurt you, come on. "He said, and Pikachu applied the blow." Pidgey is already hurt, that's enough, "Jake said throwing a Great Ball. In Pidgey ... Click! Jake managed to capture him. '' Great, now, let's go to town at once, '' he said looking forward.

"Actually, there's something else I wanted to talk to you about." Zach said. "Do you know about the Quake Foundation?"

The professor stopped in his tracks, his expression quickly changing from joy to uneasy.
"I... uh... they are part of a completely different scientific field then me... I really don't know much about their work..."

"I just, I think that they're up to something..."

"Oh god, look at the time!" Hawthorne called out. "I'm sorry I have other work to do, please comeback visit at a less busy date! See you eventually!" Hawthorne rushed them out of the building, before shutting the doors.

"Okay then...." Zach mumbled.

"That was more than a little suspicious." Angel stated as she also released Neph from her Pokeball. "Looks like the Professor isn't feeling very inclined to listen to us. Guess we gotta do some investigating on our own." She added as she crossed her arms. She looked down at her three Pokemon and smiled. She supposed they might as well get ready for their next battle. "So, Zach, you're an Iko native. Where's the next town at? Is there a Gym there, or anything related to the Quake Foundation?"

"Yeah, something was definitely off about Professor Hawthorne..." Zach said. "So, our next destination is just one route away. Blossom town, a town most well known for its abundance in cherry blossoms. The gym leader there, Vincent, is a grass type leader." Zach said. "Which means I'm already at a bit of a disadvantage..." Turtwig cried out in response. "What's up?" Zach responded, before seeing what Turtwig was staring at. It was a lone starly, pecking at the grass. "Oh, good thinking!" Zach said. "Leechlife!" Vines sprouted up and wrapped around it's legs, as it cried and tried to pull away. "Now psyduck, finish her off!" A jet stream of water shot out of psyduck's mouth, finishing off the starly. Zach threw a ball. One- Two- Three- Click!

"Awesome!"

"Alright, a Grass Gym, huh? That means I can't use Neph, but Ra has an advantage. Good catch, by the way." She added, upon seeing him catch the Starly. Angel put a hand to her chin in thought. "What Pokemon are on the next Route? There might be some Pokemon I'll wanna add to my team." She asked. She already had half a party, but there was nothing wrong with getting more. But she wanted to know if she should look around first.

Zach thought for a moment. "I haven't been to this route all that much, but from what I remember it's a simple grassy path. There's Pidgey, pikachu, whimsur, rattata, slowpoke... and that's all I can remember!"

He said before making his way toward route 2.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Jake finally came to town. He first went to retrieve his pokemons and bought some potions. '' Dude, it takes time. Anyway, I'm going to challenge the Gym with Pidgey ... I hope he can win, because,if not ... ' "Jake said worried.He came into the Gym and saw his Leader. " Is ... you the Gym Leader? "Jake said seeing (he or she?)" I came to challenge you, "Jake said looking at the Leader.

(OCC) Who will be the Gym Leader?

Angel followed him. "Right. I don't suppose you know any routes in the region with a Ralts or one of it's evolutions inhabiting it, would you?" She asked. "I've always wanted a Gardevoir. They're such beautiful and strong Pokemon!" She stated. "And their fairy typing makes them even stronger. The only thing they're weak against are Poison and Steel types, and Gardevoir's Psychic typing weakens the effectiveness of Poison-Types, so that makes it even better!" She continued.

((OOC: The leader is Vincent, a male grass trainer. 2 Pokémon, Pansage and Exeggutor))

Zach thought for a moment. "A ralts? Psychic type right? I actually do know a place where psychic types are abundant, but it's past the next town. You can survive a gym without one quite yet, right?" Zach chuckled. "Okay, let's go!"

Zach stepped into the new route, and could see lots of different pokémon wandering about. Pidgeys, pikachu, etc.

"I don't think we'll be here long enough to need to camp," he begun, before noticing a small caterpie crawling by. "This should be an easy catch." He reached into his pouch to grab a pokeball, but it was empty. "What..." he the turned around to see an aipom climbing up a tree, with Zach's pouch strapped to its tail. "Hey!" Zach called out, but it fled into the trees.

"Okay, this may take a bit longer than I thought..."

"Yeah, I can survive." She said, before seeing the Aipom run off with Zach's pouch. Angel chuckled. She took a Fast Ball out of her pocket and handed it to Zach. "Try to catch that Aipom with it." She suggested. "Out of the ones I have, a Fast Ball would be best to catch an Aipom, since they're usually quick little things." She said. "Don't worry, I planned on giving you guys one special one each. This'll just be yours."

"Thanks!" Zach said. "Starly, time to show me what ya got! I only need you to slow this thing down for a bit so I can get a good aim!" The starly chirped in response, before darting towards it at full speed. The aipom was clearly enjoying this, and let the starly chase it. The aipom snickered and turned around to see where the starly was, and starly took that opportunity to swat it off the tree with a wing attack.
"Oh yeah!" Zach called, before tossing the quick ball. Unfortunately the aipom took that opportunity to swat the quick ball right back at Zach. (Luckily he caught the ball)
"Ugh!" Zach grumbled, as he watched it charge back into the tree. "Get back here!" He called, before darting into the trees to follow. After a bit of running, he heard a voice so he hid behind a bush. He peered out to see a girl standing above the aipom. She had light brown hair, the exact same shade as Montgomery, and alas she had the Q imprinted on her pant leg.
"Good job pommy!" She cheered, patting the aipom. "Now let's see what goodies you racked up.."

"Hey!" Zach called out, leaving the safety of the bush. "That's my bag!"

The girls expression instantly turned from approval to fury.

"You leD HIM TO US?!" She screamed, before kicking the aipom. "You USELESS DUMMY!"

"Hey! Don't kick him!" Zach called, before starly flew in, landing on his shoulder.

"Oh, what are you some kind of trainer? Hmp... I'll just have to teach you a lesson myself about getting in my way. Cubone! Phanpy! Let's go!"

Angel thought she heard yelling, so she returned her Pokemon and followed it. She peeked out of the pushes and saw the Team Quake member kick the Aipom, then send out her Cubone. People like that enraged her. Someone as cruel as that didn't deserve to have a Pokemon. If she could, she would take that Cubone from her. In fact, after she beat some sense into that grunt, she would try it. She reached into her jacket and enlarged Neph's Lure Ball. "Neph, let's teach this thug a lesson!" She called, as the Mudkip was released from her Pokeball. "Use Water Gun on that Cubone!"

Zach watched as a stream of water hit the cubone dead on, throwing it back. It was out in one hit.

"Two against one? No fair!" She cried.
Zach rolled his eyes, before signaling to Starly. "Wing attack!" He called. The starly shot up in the air, before charging down, slapping the phanapy with her wing, ending her in one move.

"Ugh!" The girl grumbled. "This isn't the last time you see me!" She returned the two pokémon. Then aipom scurried over to her, waiting to me returned.
"Oh, please!" She scoffed, before dropping ampom's pokeball on the ground. "You're lucky I don't hang you from that useless tail of yours." She finished, before stopping on the pokeball shattering it for extra measure.

Zach was completely taken aback by her words. It was all he could do not to run over and slap her acrossed the face. But before he had the chance, she was already gone.

"Disgusting..." Zach grumbled, before stepping over to the aipom. "I'm so sorry for the way she treated you... if it makes you feel any better, I would never treat a pokémon that way." The aipom ran over to his bag, and pulled out a normal pokeball. "You sure you don't want the quickball?" Zach asked, to which aipom smiled and shook his head. "I'll save it for a rainy day then." He chuckeled, before tossing the normal pokeball. One- Two- Three- Click!

"Welcome to the team!" Zach said, before turning to Angel. "I can't thank you enough for your help," he began. "Aipom too." He then looked up at the sky, checking where the sun was. "Still pretty early, let's make our way to the next gym."

OOC: so I was never notified about the messages that happend kn this thread but just pretend like I was there and I read everything so I'm somewhat caught up.

RP: "Angel you mind sending out Hades for a while, I need to see if I can control the Dusclops." He asked. "Basically the plan will be that as long as I can show Dusclops that she hasn't lost her child and that whenever she wants to see him he'll be right there, then I can convince her to there travel with me and maybe even keep her." Jagged said as he reviewed his team members, alright let's see, Ralts, Gastly, Dusclops come on out. As for kakuna." Jagged said to it. "Would you like to travel with us?" He asked as it politely responded. "Here then just tap the button on the pokeball and you'll be part if the team." The kakuna did so and Jagged officially had four pokemon on his team.

Angel nodded. "I figured that's what you needed me for." Angel said, smirking. She took out Hades's Moon Ball and twirled it on her index finger. After a second of her showing off, she flicked the ball up and grabbed it with the entirety of her hand. She let out Hades, the young Duskull quickly materializing in front of them. "Duskull!" Hades said happily, glad to be released and to see his mother once more.

"Thanks Angel." Jagged said. "Alright then down to buisness." Jagged said as he approached the Dusclops. "Ok hello Dusclops, I'm the guy that kind of on accident caught you when I was really tired but that technically means that I an noe your trainer." He explained as the Dusclops growled at him. "But don't worry your child is still here and he'll be safe with us, so I was just wondering, if as long as you know that your child is here and that it is safe will you let me be your trainer?" He asked as the Dusclops responded with a happy "Dus clops!" "I'll take that as a yes, and I promise once our journey is over I'll make sure me and angel release you to bakc into the wild." He said.

IMG_3015.jpg

((OOC: I included a trainer card I made))
RP: Zach smiled after watching the exchange between Dusclops and her child. A strong pokémon like her is definitely gonna come in handy for Jagged.

"Okay, let's go!" Zach exclaimed, before they made their way to Blossom town.
When they entered the first thing they saw were the massive cherry blossoms which were all over the place. Houses and buildings were built around them. All the trees looked basically untouched.

"It's been a while since I've been here, but nothing's changed." Zach commented. "Blossoms are still as sacred as ever..." Then a big orange building caught his eye. There was a pokeball symbol atop it. "And that would be the gym!" He said.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Jake left the gym and saw the three of them there. '' Ah, then you're going to fight him? I'm not surprised. ' 'Jake said guarding his pokeball. "Well, look and cry," he said taking the Medal from the Gym and showing them "If you want to reach me, you're going to have to defeat the gym," he said. "And, my pokemons are very strong But I can not fight.You are lucky. '' He said going to the pokemon center and retrieving his pokemons. '' Ok, now we're ready, '' Jake said as he left the city and go into the woods.
They will not stand a chance...Stupid kids...
Jake thought before taking the last look back.

"Alright guys. We're here. Mind if I take him on first?" He asked the group. "Although I've only got Ralts, Gastly, Kakuna, and Dusclops now I think I can take him down pretty easily." He explained. "So can I go first?" He asked again.

((OOC: i am so sorry I already had my thing typed before seeing your message))

Zach watched as Jake walked away to route 3. "I would've battled him this time too..." he grumbled before stepping into the gym. The gym walls were covered completely with thick green vines. Acrossed the gym, standing waiting, was Vincent himself, He had long green hair going down to his knees, and his entire outfit consisted of varying shades of green. He also wore a cherry blossom flower crown.

"Welcome!" He called out. "I'm assuming you trainers are here to fight me?! Well, who's first!"

Zach stepped forward, not hearing Jagged's request. "I guess I will!" He called back. "My names Zach!"

"Well then Zach, let me show you first hand the deadly beauty of grass type pokemon!" He tosses a pokeball into the air, and a pansage leaped out of it. Zach sent out starly.

"Excellent type matchup," Vincent began. "But, type isn't everything! Pansage, vine whip!" A vine formed in Pansage's hands, which it used to slap starly. It did almost nothing, and starly darted into the air.

"Get em' back Starly, with wing attack!" Starly flew down, slapping the pansage back with wing attack. Before the pansage could hit back, Starly flew back up and came back down with the same hit, knocking out pansage.

"Nice work Starly!" Zach called out.

Vincent sighed, before returning Pansage. "Don't get too cocky," he began. "This one's a bit harder to take down. Exegutor! Go!" He tossed out another Pokeball, and Exegutor came out of it. It towered over everyone else in the gym.

"Yikes," Zach mumbled. "It's okay Starly, we got this! Wing attack!" Starly darted into the air once again, and came down with intense speed. But before it hit it, several large leaves formed from the ground, which all shot at starly hitting her. She fell to the ground, but was still awake.

"Oh god... come on starly! You got this!" Zach called out. The starly slowly climbed back to her feet, before pushing her self back into the air. Suddenly she began to glow, a light that consumed her entire body.

Vincent gasped as a staravia appeared from the light. "All right!" Zach called out. "Staravia! Ariel Ace!" Zach yelled, before Staravia finished off Exegutor with on dead on hit. Vincent smiled and nodded, returning Exegutor.

"Impecible work!" He said, before stepping over to Zach handing him a pink gymbadge in the shape of a cherry blossom. "You've earned this. Now, who's next?"

"Hey, I'll let you take him on next, Jagged." Angel said, patting her friend on the back. "I'm gonna go and make sure my Pokemon are at their one hundred." She explained, before she turned to Zach. "Congratulations on your win, buddy!" She added, as she walked out of the door and headed to the Pokemon Center. Once she arrived, it was a simple matter of waiting in line. Once she got there, she handed over her three Pokeballs to Nurse Joy. Once she had her Pokeballs returned to her, Angel put them back behind her jacket and walked back to the gym.

"Thanks Angel, I appreciate it." Jagged said. "Vincent I'm next." He said.

"Another challenger." Vincent said. "And what pokemon would you like to use for today's battle?" "I'll be using one pokemon today." Jagged replied as his Ralts jumped forward. "Um buddy Im not gonna be using you today, I'm going to use kakuna." He said as the Ralts sighed and went back to Jagged's head.

"Alright kukuna, come on out." He said as the battle began.

"You may have the first one Pansage." Vincent said as Pansage showed up.

"Kakuna use harden!" Jagged said as kakuna's defence began to rise. "Pansage Vine whip." It did little damage, but it was something. "Kukuna Harden again!" Jagged repeated. "Go again for Vine whip." Vincent yelled.

"Kukuna use poison sting!" Jagged said as the poison sting one shot the Pansage. "Good job buddy." Jagged said. "Fine, go Exeggutor!" Vincent yelled. "Psychic should take bis kukuna out in one shot, it's a poison type." Vincent said.

"Why do you think I used harden." Jagged said. "The whole point of harden was to make sure that Exeggutor couldn't take down kukuna!" Jagged yelled as the kukuna took the super effective hit as if it was nothing. "Poison sting to finish it!" It connected and the Exeggutor surprisingly went down. "Good job kukuna!" Jagged said

"You base your battles on strategy and type differences, I like that." Vincent said as he handed him a badge . "Nice!"Jagged said as he turned to kukuna who was also glowing. "Hey your evolving!" He said as the kukuna turned into a Beedrill. "Haha!" Jagged yelled in excitement. "I got a Beedrill!" He said cheerfully. As he went back to the group to sit down with his other friends and pokemon.

"Awesome job!" Zach cheered. "And nice job evolving Kakuna!" Staravia flew over to the beedrill, flapping her wings in excitement.

"You're up next Angel" Zach said.

"Good fight." Angel complimented as Jagged sat down. "Looks like it's my turn." Vincent, after he finished healing his Pokemon, looked at his newest challenger. "Third time's the charm, they say." Vincent said, as he readied his first Pokeball. Angel grabbed her Luxury Ball. "Unfortunately, that won't be the case." Angel shot back, with a smirk on her face. "Ra, let's start it off!" She called, as the Torchic materialized. "Vine Whip, Pansage!" Vincent ordered, as Pansage attacked with two vines. "Counter it with Peck, then use Ember on Pansage." Angel said. Torchic did so, using Peck to fend off the vines and draw them back, He then shot off a series of Embers at Pansage. "Now, finish it with Peck." Before Vincent had a chance to give an order, Ra was charging Pansage. Mid-charge, however, Ra started to glow. After a moment, the light vanished and Ra was now a Combusken! With heightened speed, the newly-evolved Ra slammed it's beak into Pansage, which knocked it out.

"Great job, Ra! I'm so proud of you." Angel said with a smile, before she lifted the Luxury Ball and returned the Combusken. Now Vincent sent out his Alolan Exeggutor. Angel smirked as she grabbed a Lure Ball and tossed it out, Neph materializing. "Mud! Mudkip!" Neph said, happy to be battling. Vincent scoffed. "Do you really think your Mudkip can-" "Avalanche." "Wait, what?" Neph complied and shouted, using her Avalanche attack. "Your Pokemon is a Grass- and Dragon-Type. Ice-Type moves are double super-effective." Angel explained as the attack hit and one-shot the Exeggutor. Neph happily ran to her trainer and jumped into Angel's arms. "Good job, girl." Angel said, as Vincent walked over and handed her the badge. They both nodded to each other, before Angel walked back to her friends. "So, where we headed next?"

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Jake quickly passed through the woods. He had defeated some pokemons, but soon saw two guys with a Q embroidered on their clothes, blocking the path. Also, they were with a pokemon in a cage. It was an Eevee. '' Hey, let this Eevee "He said, and had already drawn all the right conclusions to know they were bad.

"Get out of here, child." A man said.

'' Get me out of the way, 'cause if you do not get me out, I'll get you out,' 'He said, releasing his Magnemite.

"That's it? Ha, go, Rattata!" The other man said.

'' Go caterpie! '' The first man said.

'' Well, then go on, Pidgey! '' He said releasing Pidgey. '' Magnemite, use Thunder Wave on Caterpie, and Pidgey, use Fly on Caterpie! '' He said and his pokemons obeyed, causing Caterpie to be defeated .

'' Rattata, use tackle on the pidgey! '' The other man said, and Rattata hit the pidgey. The pidgey had grown weak and bruised.

"If I were you, I'd regret hitting him.Magnemite, use Thunder Bolt, and Pidgey, use Quick Attack! "He said and the Magnemite used the blow leaving the Rattata injured, and Pidgey finished it. "Now, release this pokemon," He said and the two men looked at each other.

'' Who's going to make us? '' One man said.

"Who knows, my Magnemite? I would not think twice about tell him use a Thunder Bolt." Jake said and his Magnemite started to make electrical impulses. The men left the cage with Eevee and ran.''Idiots...''Jake said taking the cage. "Calm down, I'll get you out of there.Pidgey, Use Tackle to open." The pidgey obeyed and opened the cage. Eevee hesitated to come, and hid. "I'm good, you can come," Jake said shaking Eevee's hand. "Eevee started to walk, and held onto Jake's hand." Who would do that with such a handsome pokemon ... "Jake said Seeing the Eevee. '' You want to join me, little friend? '' Jake said seeing Eevee. Eevee shook his head in affirmation. '' Okay then, little buddy. '' Jake said taking a pokeball and propping her up on Eevee, .1 ... 2..3 ... Click! ' 'It's good to have another pokemon. Anyway, let's go.' 'Jake said returning Magnemite and Pidgey, and Jake kept walking.

Zach thought for a moment. "Well, the next gym leader, Tara, is just one town over. But on our way through route three we should definitely stop by Psy Cave, a cave known for its mysterious purple gemstones that seem to attract psychic pokémon."

"Ah yes, Psy cave..." Vincent said dreamily. "Such a beautiful place... And the psychic pokémon you catch there can really help in a pinch, especially considering Tara's psychic team!"

"Sounds good!" Zach replied. "So I guess our next stop is gonna be route three!"

The trainers stepped out of the gym.
"Hey... isn't that..." Zach mumbled, upon seeing none other than Montgomery Madigan, the Quake guy who he met in the woods. He was looking up at a massive statue depicting a legendary pokémon. "Arceus." Zach said.

Montgomery gasped and turned around. "Sorry, you startled me." He said, before turning back to the stature. "You're right... Arceus. Such a magnificent beast... Creator of all... Arceus had a vision, a vision of a new world. And he manifested it, and it came to be... Imagine being at the top, being able to create a better future yourself... Not having to serve anyone... to stand below..." He turned to face Zach. "You know, I'm actually happy you ran into me here, I wanted to tell you I'm sorry about the way some of the Quake workers have been acting... It's just sometimes, when you get welcomed into an organization with this kind of power, you begin to think you're above the law.. but they aren't. I'm sure you don't trust me right now, but I want you to know I'm a friend to you. As is the Quake organization. All I ask is that if you see anything you may find... unethical... you leave it be. We're aware of the corruption erupting within and we're stopping it. Just let us take care of it ourselves."

Zach shook his head. "I can't guarantee I can do that..."

Montgomery sighed. "I didn't think so... Well, no matter. Here, I also have a gift for you." He reached into his pocket and pulled out several Ultra Balls. "One for you and each of your friends." He said, handing them to Zach.

"Uh... thanks." Zach said.

"No need to thank me, think of it as an apology. Hopefully next time we meet we'll be on better terms. We could even have a friendly battle then... But for right now I have places to be. Till next time" Montgomery walked away.

Zach turned to his friends. "That was... weird."

Angel walked up and nodded her agreement. "I think he's trying to drive us away from whatever the organization is planning." She said, once Montgomery was out of earshot. Neph, who was still wrapped in Angel's arms, gave her agreement. "Kip! Mudkip!" She said. "Since the next gym is a Psychic Gym, I'm definitely using Hades when we get there. But I do wanna stop by that cave. What all Pokemon are there?" She asked. "Don't suppose that's the place where you mentioned I might be able to find a Ralts at?"

"I'm not sure what to expect there." Zach said. "But I'm sure there's bound to be a Raltz or two."

They made their way towards route three, which was a similar forest-y path to routes one and two. But as they continued they saw a massive stone-walled cave to their right. "This must be it!" Zach said, to which the aipom on his shoulder let out a cry of excitement. Turtwig, who was down near Zach's feet, let out an annoyed grunt. He was clearly jealous at the lack of attention he'd been getting. Zach stepped into the cave. It was beautiful. All the pink stones reflected on the walls giving the entirety of the cave a pink tint. And it was full of psykick pokémon. Abra teleporting from place to place, raltz hiding behind stones, and many more other psychic pokémon.
But there was a specific one that caught Zach's eye. A lone Beldum, floating down deeper into the cave. "Oh yeah, I want that!" Zach said, before running after it deeper into the cave.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Jake tried to go through another path that was not the cave but was blocked by a tree that had fallen. Then he had to go through the cave. When Jake went in there, he had seen the three children. "So you guys won? I'm surprised ..." Jake said looking at the medals of the three. "So Zach, how about a battle, do not give up this time.Now you have no other choice." Jake said inviting Zach To a battle." We already beat Gym, are you afraid I'll defeat you? No problem if I beat you, I will not brag, "He said with a smile on his face.

"Sorry, can't now!" Zach said, jogging past Jake. The Beldum was flying away really fast. After a bit, he couldn't see it anymore. "Gah! I was so close too!" Zach grumbled, before remembering Jake. He jogged back over to him. "You know what? Okay. Let's battle." Zach said. "Aipom, start us off!" He called out, before Aipom jumped forward in a battle stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.