• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Iko region adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
'' Finally. Come on, Pidgey! "Jake said, releasing Pidgey." "Use Quick Attack!" He said and Pidgey went to attack Aipom. "I hope it's fun," Jake said with a laugh. "I hope you're ready to lose a child. I have not come from Kanto for nothing." Jake said in a more serious voice.

Aipom took the hit and flew back at the cave wall, but used his legs to push himself off the wall right back at pidgey. "Double hit!" Zach yelled, and Aipom slapped the pidgey twice with its tail. "Now, swift!" Suddenly a bunch of stars formed around aipom, each of them slamming into pidgey. "All right!"

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Pidgey hit the wall and was defeated, as he was already wounded. "'Okay, now, get ready, go, Pikachu!' 'Jake said, releasing the Pikachu.' 'Use Thunder Wave, and then finish it.' 'Jake said And Pikachu obeyed fully. "You get Pikachu," Jake said and Pikachu got more excited.

Aipom was still awake, but the thunder wave paralyzed him. "Nice work aipom," Zach said as he returned him. "Now, turtwig!" Zach called out. Turtwig hopped over, and instantly vines shot out of the ground, wrapping around pikachu's feet. "Perfect! Now, razor leaf!" Each leaf hit pikachu dead on. "A+ work Turtwig!" Zach said, before a flash of light began to surround Turtwig. "Oh yEAH!" Zach cried out as a Grotle appeared from within the light. "It's about time!" He cheered.

OOC: who knew I'd be so busy on a Saturday

RP:"yeah this battle is cool and all but I'm going to go search the cave with Ralts and the gang to see if we can find some stuff." Jagged said as he walked away from the battle. "So guys what do you think?" He asked his pokemon as they wandered through the cave. They all responded cheerfully and then they can across something they haven't seen before. "Whats that?" Jagged asked the gang as he scanned it with the pokedex to reveal that it was an inkay. "Cool let's catch it!" Jagged said before throwing a great ball. 1...2...3... "awesome we got an inkay." He said before heading back to the group. "Hey guess check this out!" He said as he let the inkay out to see his new friends. "I just found him."

"I love how you're calling him out on wimping out, but I seem to recall you pulling out of our double battle. Practice what you preach, love." Angel mocked, before she turned her head to Jagged. "An Inkay, huh? Good catch!" She complimented. "I'm gonna go see if I can find anything. Teach that punk a lesson for me, Zach!" She called back as she walked deeper into the cave. After a couple minutes of walking, Angel saw something she didn't expect. A lone Kirlia, injured and on it's own. She pulled our her Pokedex, which quickly identified it as a female. She put the Pokedex back in her pocket before she walked up to the Kirlia. The Kirlia looked up as Angel approached, and she saw the Psychic- and Fairy-Type's eyes wet with tears. "Hey, it's okay, I won't hurt you." Angel reassured. She reached into her jacket and pulled out a Super Potion. "This should help."

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
'' Good job, Pikachu. '' Jake said returning Pikachu to his pokeball. '' Well, come on, Eevee! '' Jake said, releasing Eevee. '' Use Bite on him! '' Jake said and Eevee ferociously bit Grotle. "Now, use Quick Attack!" Jake said and Eevee attacked Grotle again. "I believe you, Eevee!" Jake said before Eevee

"That's all you got?" Zach taunted, now feeling very cocky about this battle. "Grotle, crunch!" Grotle picked up eevee with hits jaw, bit down, before throwing it at the wall. "Now finish it, with razor leaf!" Zach called as a bunch of sharp leaves darted towards the eevee.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
'' Divert, you can! ' "Jake said and Eevee deflected with his last strength." 'Eevee, here a potion.' 'Jake said and gave the potion to him.His Eevee felt better and was practically completely healed.' 'Use Sand Attack!' 'Jake Said, and Eevee used the blow, affecting Grotle's vision. '' Now, use Bite! '' Jake said and Eevee went to apply the blow.

"Ok that's enough!" Jagged yelled. "Zach Jake you've gone too far." Jagged said. "We're in the middle of a cave and if you knock out all of each others pokemon he won't be able to heal them, we don't have revives and the nearest pokemon center isn't for another half a mile or so." Jagged said "Battle over. Zach wins." He said as he went to go sit back down.

OOC: Click it

Attachments

• trainercard-Jagged.png
    trainercard-Jagged.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
Zach shook his head. "Yikes, I might have gone a... bit... overboard there..." He said before returning his pokémon. "Good work guys. Now, back to Beldum hunting!" He began to make his way deeper into the cave when his foot caught something and he fell over. "Ah, what the..." he looked over to see that what he tripped on was a Mine Jr. "Oh, oh god I'm sorry..." But the Mine Jr didn't seem hurt at all. It actually ran right over to Zach and hugged his leg. "Oh, uh... Hi there..." he said, trying to shake it off slightly. But it wouldn't budge. "Okay then, I guess there's no helping it." He tapped it with a poke ball, One- Two- Three- Click! "Not quite a Beldum... but it'll do." Zach said in slight disappointment.

He continued down the cave, friends behind him, when he began to notice it was getting brighter the deeper down they got. Eventually, it was brighter then it was outside. That's when he saw a woman standing in front of him, facing deeper into the cave.

"Hello?" Zach said, before she turned around and shushed him.

"Come, come watch!" She said to them. Zach looked behind her to see a massive room at the end of the cave, when he realized they came to a dead end.

"Is this the end?" Zach began before the woman shushed him. Zach looked at her. She had long, straight hair, dyed(?) the same color as the pink stones in the cave. She wore a mask which covered here eyes and nose. "Aren't you the gym lead-"

"Shh! Look!" She whispered impatiently. Zach looked into the room to see a large amount of psychic pokémon gathering around the center of the room. Suddenly a beam of pink light emerged, and a Pokémon slowly came out of it.

"Mespirit..." The woman whispered in awe.
The Mespirit looked down at all the psychic pokémon, before pink energy began to shoot out of her into all the gemstones, making them shine brighter than even before.

"Isn't it amazing?" She said. "Mespirit comes here all the way from Sinnoh to use her psychic energy to power this... utopia for psychic pokémon! She comes here every month... and to think you kids just happened to be here at the right time... It could only be the work of a higher power!" After a while the pink energy phased away, and Mespirit vanished once more. "Thank you for being so respectful during that show... Now let's head out of this cave, shall we?"

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
(OCC) are you allowed to see the legendary pokemon? Yes, it is necessary. And, I evolved the Eevee to Umbreon because we were in a dark place.

RP:"I have a revive here." Jake said releasing his pikachu. "Here, my friend." He gave the Revive to Pikachu. "" Typically of him giving up ... "Jake said and went to return his Eevee. 'Good job, buddy. You're pretty strong.' 'Jake said seeing a light envelop Eevee.' 'What ...?' 'He said seeing Eevee gain a black skin with some yellow scratches.' 'Umbreon?''Jake said while The light left the Umbreon and he sat next to Jake. Jake has give him a Berry. "How cute ... Now I have a pokemon to fight.In the gym. "Jake said but then went to look for the exit. He found an Abra on the way and looked at him." Okay ... The dusk vall is not so good, but in the cave it will work better ... '' Jake said playing Dusk Ball.1 ... 2 ... 3 ... Click! '' Okay, so now I have an Abra. None too much, but he can help me ... eh, I will not "Jake said as he saw the exit," Finally, "he said as he stepped out of the cave and saw the town ahead of him," Gym, here I go. "Jake Said entering the town and retrieving his pokemons. "My Umbreon will be great against her."Ok,so let's go," Jake said as he entered the Gym.

"Whoa." Jagged said quietly. "Anyways I'm running ahead to the next route or town or whatever I find next well meet up again at the next towns pokemon center." Jagged said as he began to walk away. "Just know I'm not ditching you guys, it's just that me and my pokemon have to train a but more before the next battle." He said walking into the next town. He found a spot train his pokemon a bit more in 1 v 1 battles against each other only stopping them when at critical damage to heal them. "Alright Ralts Beedrill you guys are up, Beedrill fury attack, Ralts Confusion." He said to them as they trained for about half an hour or so. "Good job everyone especially you Kirlia you did good today, Beedrill we need to work on your defense, inkay offense, Dusclops you're fine, Haunter you too." Jagged said as he admired the new evolutions of his pokemon, Kirlia and Haunter. "Well Kirlia, Haunter you guys have evolved congrats guys, we sure do have a strong team." Jag said as they set up camp for the night. "We'll meet back up with Zach and Angel tomorrow morning at the pokemon center right now we all need a good sleep." He said as he returned everyone and they all slept.

Angel slid off her jacket and wrapped it around the Kirlia's body. "It's a little chilly down here, isn't it?" She asked rhetorically, chilly herself now that she removed her jacket. "Well, that's alright, you just rest, okay?" Angel said, as she leaned her back against one of the walls of the cavern. "I'll catch up with the others in a few hours." She said to herself. Angel could have let her Pokemon out so they could huddle in a group, but she didn't want to put the other three in an uncomfortable position.

Character Info: (Hi, are you guys still accepting?)

Name: Damian Wayne
Appearance: Dark, slightly wavy but short brown hair, blue-ish green eyes, caramel-hued skin. Frequently wears black multipurpose shorts and a black t-shirt with black and white sneakers, sometimes wearing a dark blue or red light hoodie.

Backstory: Since the day he could crawl, Damian has always been discovering things. From the inside of the washing maching to the top branches of trees, he loved adventure. When he was young, he would always imagine he had his own team of Pokemon to help ward off the invisible army of enemies that lived in the areas around Fuchsia City, the place where he grew up. Now, however, he was seventeen and was lucky enough to have gained a bit of experience in his home region of Kanto, but he wanted more. Damian wanted to go abroad, take risks, meet new people, learn new customs; and after saving up, he did just that. He was heading to Iko.
Starter Pokemon: Charmander

-----------------------------------
The pair had been walking for hours now, trudging on up the trodden dirt path as if they were marching forward on some mission; which they were, in a sense. The Charmander sighed and spat tiny sparks of fire into the air every now and again, bored, while its trainer ran a hand through his dark brown hair, sighing as well. From what they had seen so far, Iko was a very beautiful region and the pair were already in love with it, but it wouldn't hurt to experience a little excitement. "Hey, hold on..." the teen suddenly stopped, peering down the path and through the trees towards a shape in the base of a nearby mountainside. He looked down at the Charmander, who returned the look and shrugged, already heading towards the cave. Following the Pokemon, the trainer stopped at the cave's entrance, peering in. "Hello?" He exclaimed, voice carrying down the cavern. With another look towards his Pokemon, Damian delved into the darkness with Drogon by his side providing light, unaware he would encounter other people soon enough.

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
(OCC) What is the name of the Gym leader and what are her pokemons?

Jake was going to get into the gym, but he noticed something. His Magnemite was very strong. Who knows a workout would not make it any better? "" It may be ... "Jake thought aloud. He went back to the cave and Trained his Pokemons significantly. "I think I'm going to take a nap ..." Jake said as he lay down on the grass. "His Magnemite was close to him and he also rested." Umbreon was standing next to him. , And went to sleep with them.Jake was almost asleep when he heard a noise. A gigantic ray had fallen on a tree, and it had started to rain a lot. '' what?' "Jake said protecting himself from the wind (and the rain)." Arrghh ... I need to ... go back ... to ... the ... cave! "Jake said making Magnemite and Umbreon go back to their pokeballs. ' ' I already know! "Jake said taking a Dusk Ball and releasing Abra. '' Go ... Ab ... ra! '' He said and then ordered '' Use ... TELEPORT! '' Jake said and they telescoped into the cave . '' Thank you ... huf huf .. '' Jake said falling to the ground. '' You can rest, you deserve it, '' he said, trying to dry himself. '' Damn ... '' Jake said looking at the storm. '' This will only stop tomorrow ... '' He spoke to himself and Lay down

(OCC)Click on the card.

Attachments

• trainercard-Jake.png
    trainercard-Jake.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
((OOC: Yeah totally, though since we're a bit into it, you should probably have 2-4 pokémon right now, and that charmander probably should've evolved. unless you have something else in mind, just message me))

Zach made his way out of the cave, the gym leader beside him. "My name's Tara by the way." She said.

"Nice to meet you." Zach replied. "I'm Zach. My friends and I were actually planning on taking you on, since you're the leader and all."

"Yes, yes of course... My gym is located in Lush Town, just down this road here. Come, walk with me." She said. Zach and her made their way down to Lush town. It was an average sized town, not much bigger then Blossom Town. Yet there were almost no people living there.

"I enjoy Blossom Town." Tara spoke. "So quiet. So peaceful... It's nice to be in a place far away from the rest of the world's drama..." Suddenly they heard a crackle of thunder. "Oh, it's going to rain." She tossed a pokeball in the air, and a Kababra appeared. "Teleport, to the gym!" Suddenly Zach and Tara were standing in the center of the gym. Unlike the last one, this Gym had massive pink gemstones linning the walls. "We can battle now if you'd like..." She said.

"Actually, do you have any pokémon healing machines?" Zach asked, before she pointed to one. Zach healed his pokémon, and made his way back to the gym floor.
"So, are you ready to begin?" She asked.

"Yeah!" Zach responded, before she sent out solrock. Zach sent out Mime Jr.

"Flare Blitz!" Tara said, and Solrock charged at Mine Jr in a blaze of fire. Mime Jr jumped into the air, dodging the attack.

"Good, now, use Confusion!" Zach called back. The move hit Solrock dead on, sending it flying back.

"Psywave!" Tara called back, as a psychic wave slammed into Mime Jr sending her flying back. She was almost down, but not quite.

"Comeon! You can do it" Zach called out. "Psybeam!" A beam of psychic energy pierced into Solrock, knocking it out.

"Good work Solrock. Now, Lunatone!" She send out a Lunatone. "Confusion!" This move finished off Mine Jr, so Zach returned him.

"Not to bad for your first battle..." He said. "Psyduck! Water gun!" Psyduck shot a beam of water dead on at Lunatone, knocking it out in one hit.

"Interesting... Kadabra! Your turn!" Kadabra suddenly appeared in the center of the gym. "Psybeam!" She called, as a beam of energy slammed into Psyduck. But Psyduck fired back.

"Confusion!" Zach called out, and the move knocked Kadabra back. "Now, finish him off! Zen Headbut!" Psychic energy began to slowly form around Psyduck's head. Then he leaped over, and slammed his head into Kadabra, knocking him out. "Awesome!"

Tara nodded in approval, returning Kadabra. "I knew from the moment you walked in you had the potential to best me with ease. Here, you've earned this." She walked over and placed a gymbadge in Zach's hands. It was the shape of a pink gemstone.
"Now, I think your friends are going to want their turn. Let's go wait outside for them; it seems the rain has stopped."

(ooc: Excellent, and sounds good! So Damian's got three more then, and his Charmander will evolve after his next battle!)

It was already dead quiet in the cave, aside from the sound of footsteps echoing off its walls, and Damian had barely gone fifty feet into it. It was almost spooky, but bearable thanks to Drogon's light, and were it not for a strange sound behind them followed by a noisy THUMP, like something hitting the ground, he would have carried on deeper.

Curiosity piqued, Damian turned back towards the entrance, surprised to see a soaked young man and an Abra panting as they rested on some rocks. "Um, hi," he waved at them, eyes widened in surprise upon seeing the rain just outside. "Are you guys alright?"

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Jake woke up by day and saw that the rain stopped. '' Okay, let's battle it out. '' Jake said going to the Gym and saw Zach in it. '' Did you win? Lucky. '' Jake said hitting him like a jerk. "So you're the leader? I came to challenge you," he said taking Umbreon's Pokeball.

'' So ok ... '' Tara said and she released Solrock. '' Let's see what you have. ''

'' I have only that. '' Jake said releasing his Umbreon. "Let's see if you really are strong. Umbreon, use Pursuit!" Jake said and Umbreon applied the blow. Solrock was badly injured by Umbreon's blow.

'' Solrock, Use Rock Throw! '' Tara said and Solrock applied the blow, causing Umbreon to get hurt a little.

"That's it? Finish Solrock with Pursuit again." Jake said, and Umbreon hit again, defeating Solrock.

"You look stronger than normal ... Well, go on, Lunatone!" Tara said, releasing Lunatone. '' Use Rock Slide! '' Tara said and Lunatone applied the blow, leaving Umbreon more injured.

'' Use Feint Attack! '' Jake said, and Lunatone was quickly defeated.

'' Only with a pokemon defeating me? No. ' 'Tara said angrily in her voice. '' Kadabra, your turn! '' Tara said releasing the Kadabra. "Use Disable!" Tara said and Kadabra used the blow, and he was applied successfully, causing Umbreon to go unassisted for one round.

'' What will you gain from it? Anyway, break the coup with Feint Attack. ' 'Jake said as Umbreon broke free. '' Now, use Pursuit on Kadabra! '' Jake said and Umbreon applied the blow, making Kadabra very bruised. '' Finish him with Feint Attack. '' Jake said and Umbreon applied the last blow, causing Kadabra to be defeated.

"Okay, you deserve it," Tara said giving Jake a medal.

"I'm not going to ask you to thank you. Anyway, do you know where I can retrieve my pokemons?" Jake asked, and Tara pointed to the corner of the room. He went there and retrieved his pokemons. "Okay, now I'm going to route 4. '' Jake said walking there.

Angel woke up, to see the Kirlia gone. However, in front of her there was one of her Pokeballs. Apparently she picked one at random and picked one of her Love Balls. That also gave Angel an idea for a nickname, since it was obvious the Kirlia wanted to stay with her. "Alright, how about Aphrodite?" She said, to which the ball shook in the form of a nod. "Great." Angel said as she stood up and slid her jacket back on. She put her newest edition's Pokeball in her jacket with the others and walked towards the cave entrance. There, she saw a trainer with a Charmander. "Hey!" She called out to him. "You lost?"

Having been lost in thought, Pokedex in hand while trying to map out the way to the nearest town, the girl's voice caused Damian to jump slightly. "Oh, hi!" He eased into a smile, standing up from the rock he was on and wiping his shorts of dirt with his free hand. Drogon poked his head up from the ground, having been resting, and watched the newcomer curiously.

"Uh, yes and no... we're new to this region, basically just got here, so I'm still a little shaky getting around. We saw this cave and wanted to check it out, but some freak rain showed up for a bit and kept us here." Damian slipped his Pokedex into his pocket and nudged his Pokemon to greet the stranger, then offered her a hand to shake. "My name's Damian, by the way, and this is Drogon."

"No foolin', huh? Well, nice to meet you, my name's Angelina, but you can call me Angel." Angel greeted, taking his hand and shaking it. "I'm new to the Region too, but I'm traveling with these two guys." She added." They've probably headed into town to get their badges by now, but I stayed back and got myself a Pokemon in the process." She explained, holding out the Love Ball which held the Pokemon in question. "Well, it looks like the rain outside has stopped, so I think we'd be good to go now."

"Nice to meet you a well, Angel!" Damian's statement was backed by his Charmander, who happily gave the girl a wave. "That sounds pretty fun, travelling like that. Haha, must have been a pretty cool Pokemon to hang back for, nice job catching it. Oh, Lush Town, right?" He asked, peering out from the cave's entrance and up towards the blue sky, now littered with pretty storm grey clouds, and then looked to the line of trees to the north.

"That sounds good to me! Um..." he stepped out into the scattered sunlight, looking around at the trees and possible paths. "Mind if I tag along with you for a bit?"

Jagged managed to make his way out of the route and into another town. "Awesome they've even got a gym." He said looking down at the map. "Although I don't see the others." He assumed that they were still near the cave and decided to follow a short ways walk over near the exit of it. He eventually saw Angel next to another trainer while they were talking. "Hey angel where you headed with out me huh?" He yelled out.

"I don't mind. I think Zach and Jagged'll be cool with it." She replied, before Jagged called out to them. "Speaking of, there he is now." She added, before waving to Jagged. "We were just about to head over to Lush Town! Let's go." She said, motioning for the two boys to follow her as she walked out of the cave and turned towards Lush Town. "Zach said this Gym Leader uses Psychic Pokemon, correct?" She asked. "Also, I call first battle."

"Fine you get first battle. But jm still going 2nd." He said as he followed. "Also caught any new pokemon?" He asked as turned to the other boy that was following and saud. "Name's Jagged, who might you be?" He asked as they followed.

"Awesome, thank you. Otherwise I'd probably just be walking myself into random caves forever," he chuckled, reaching down a moment to pick Drogon up into his arms. He perked up at the sound of another voice, male this time, and curiously followed behind Angel as she went to greet him. "Nice to meet you, Jagged, I'm Damian. This is Drogon," he nodded down toward his Charmander, who waved from his spot in his trainer's arms. "So ya'll are doing the regional gym challenge? How's it going so far?" He asked as they walked down the path, the town just beginning to be visible through the trees.

Zach sat on the steps of the gym with Tara, the two of them watching people walk by, waiting for the others to arrive.

"Mespirit... Have you seen her before?" Zach asked.

"Oh yes, loads of times.." Tara began. "Actually, when I was just a little girl, Mespirit saved my life... I was being a typical rebellious 9 year old and went alone down into Psy cave without my parent's permission, when I was jumped by a massive pokémon. It was made entirely of steel, and had four massive legs..."

"Metagross?" Zach questioned.

"Yes, a Metagross. Normally pokémon are peaceful creatures... but something disturbed this Metagross. Anyway, it began firing powerful beams toward me as I tried to run away. After a while I ended up in that dead end we were at, and I thought I was done for... But then she showed up. Mespirit. All she had to do was look at Metagross and he instantly calmed down, turned around, and left. Ever since then, I've spent all my time in that cave, with the psychic pokémon. People come by everyday trying to buy off the rights to the cave, to demolish it for urbanization and such. Business men don't seem to understand the importance of it. All they care about is the lack of citizens in this town; they can't just... appreciate the peace..."

"Wow..." Zach didn't know what to say.

"Anyway, I think these are your friends coming up right now," she said.

"Oh, and a newcomer." Zach said.

Status
Not open for further replies.