• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Johto Adventures

Then Becca cringed as she knew what was coming. Piper's face turned white with fear.
"Scyther! Go!" Bugsy exclaimed. Becca squeezed her eyes shut as the Scyther used his scythes on flareon. A cry of pain, then a fainted flareon at Piper's feet.

Piper's determined face turned into a murderous look.
"No person shall ever harm my baby." Piper said under her breath, she put a small item on the Pokemon.
"Flareon!" The Pokemon was back, and stronger then ever.
"Flame, use flamethrower!" Piper shouted.

"Oh man she's scary." Becca breathed. Then she chuckled.
"I like it."
The Scyther was soon done for, and Piper received her badge.
"Your bond with your Pokémon and your fierceness and battle makes you a strong trainer. "
Bugsy commented.

Becca shrugged and ran after her. Then a thought occurred to her.
"Where is Aiden?" She asked Piper.
She looked around but he was nowhere in sight.

"Umm, I don't know. The last time i saw him was when i told him to get out of my way." Piper said.
"Come on guys, you need to get healed." Piper walked over to the Pokemon Center.

While becca and piper walked away, aiden was still on the road to becoming the next champion.
"Squirtle! I choose you!" The green shelled tiny turtle was confident he could win this battle. "Then I will choose you! Go, kakuna!"
"Squirtle! Use water gun!" The kakuna fainted. "Return, kakuna! Go, metapod! Use harden!" The metapod shined and became harder. "Squirtle! Water gun, again!" Metapod went down to half of it's HP. "Metapod! Harden!" "Now I see why you don't attack! You want to have maximum defense! Squirtle, Water gun again!" It was a critical hit, and metapod fainted. "Return, bud! Go, scyther!" Aiden's eyes were bigger than squirtle's shell. Wait, not squirtle, I mean wartortle. Squirtle glowed white in the middle of the battle. "War! Wartortle!" Squirtle evolved while battling to help aiden beat the scyther! "Squir- uh, wartortle! You evolved! Use water gun again!" Water gun 1 hit KO'd scyther. "You were good, kid. Really good. Have this, a TM26. It contains the move earthquake. And the badge, of course." Aiden took all the thing bugsy gave him. He ran to the pokemon center. "I beat bugsy and squirtle evolved!"

"Hmph. Not bad. I guess." Becca muttered.
"Hey Piper, are you okay? You seemed kinda different. Frosty." Becca chose her words carefully, afraid that her best friend would snap at her if she said the wrong thing. Without waiting for a response, she hurried over to her PC and deposited Vaporeon and kept Typhlosion, Dragonite, Raichu, Fossil and Tyrant.

Becca was puzzled at the quick change in her friends attitude but pulled up her map and headed to a small fish restaurant. She eyed the menu.
A waiter walked up to her.
"The special of the day is Calamari. Would you-"
Becca turned white. Then green, then a lovely shade of amber.
"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! NOT EVERYONE LIKES EATING FRIED OCTILLERY YOU KNOW!!" She screeched. People at tables around her looked at their plate and pushed it away slightly. The waiter turned pale.
"I'm taking my good business elsewhere." She hissed. Then she stalked away, her fists clenched so tight that there was no color in them.

Piper was shocked.
"Oh, I am SO sorry for any inconvenience, my friend is severely allergic to Octopus, and squid." Piper smiled and got some food.
"Becca! I know you are allergic, but did you really have to snap at him?" Piper asked calmly.

Becca was fuming outside.
"YOU EXPECTED ME TO ENCOURAGE HIS HABITS?! No way."
Her face softened as she saw some octillery in a small pond. As if she forgot Piper was there, she slowly walked over to them and started cooing at them. One of them came over and she whipped her gaze to Piper.
"Why would you ever eat these beautiful things?!" She whispered.
"They look kinda ugly to me. " Becca turned to see Aiden commenting on them.
The octillery closest to her sent a spout of ink to his face.

Piper shrank away from hurt.
"Okay, I understand. Come on guys, let's go eat." Piper walked away.
"Okay, here you guys go." She gave them the Calamari and a tear came down her face.
"Bay?" Bayleef wiped the tear away with a vine.
"Flare!" Flame sat in her lap and licked her face.
"It's okay guys, I'm okay, really." Piper laughed.

"Dramatic much?" Becca whispered.
She glanced at Piper.
Is that a tear?!
She turned to the octillery and patted it on the head, then she strolled to the Pokémon Shop.

Piper took a deep breath and started to head towards the next gym.
"Okay guys, I heard the next gym is a normal type gym leader, so i want to find a fighting, or a ghost type Pokemon." Piper started looking, then she heard her Pokemon cry.
"Flareon!" Flame was being held by the tail, Piper looked up and saw a huge Machoke.
"Uhh, Bayleef, use vine whip!" The sudden movement caused the Machoke to drop Flame.
"Now Flame, use Ember!" Then Piper threw a great ball. 1....2.... Boom, the Pokemon broke free.
"Ugh." Piper threw another one. 1....2...3... And they were on their way.

Becca fell in next to her.
"Ugh. I remember Whitney." She shuddered.
"Poor Ty. He was only a Quilava then. Good luck, your gonna need it." She added darkly.
"So you have a Bayleef, Machoke, Marill, and a Flareon?" You're doing well. Around this time I had Quilava, Pikachu, and Dratini.
"You see, Whitney's Pokémon have great attacks and CRAZY health. Plus she spams potions." She rolled her eyes.

Piper ignored her and kept walking.
"Bayleef, Flame, return. You are going to need your energy, Whitney has a Miltank that uses drink, so we should stock up on supplies." Piper said with a cold tone.
"We should also train before we battle her." Piper added.

Becca dropped behind and rolled her eyes again.
"Fine then." She grumbled. There was an awkward silence between them untilshe hopped onto Fossil and flew up high, out of sight.

"Finally." Piper said annoyed, then she heard a familiar voice.
"You really shouldn't treat your friends that way you know." Piper turned around and saw her Mother.
"Mom?? What are you doing here?" Piper said equally annoyed.
"Are you here because you don't trust me? Or maybe it's because you want me to come back home." Piper said colder than dry ice.

Becca was angrily slashing at trees with her Pokémon.
"She shouldn't be so rude." Typhlosion swiped at a tree. Crash!
"I wasn't being mean to her!" Dragonite used steel wing on another. Slice!
"Why is she so mad at me?" Raichu slashed a tree with his tail. Slash!
"What a jerk." Tyranitar headbutted a fourth. Slam!
"Fine." Aerodactyl slammed into a tree. Bam!

Piper was so angry at her Mother.
"Now I see why dad left. Because every where he looked, he saw you." Piper shouted.
" I- I'm sorry." Piper's Mother said.
"Well sorry isn't going to bring dad back now is it." Piper remembered it clearly, her dad packing up and leaving, a week later the Professor came and told Piper and her Mother her father had been attacked by an Ursaring and had passed away. Piper ran into the woods leaving her Mother behind.

Becca gasped as she heard the venom Piper had spat at her mother. She timed Piper's footsteps and tackled her when she walked past.
"You are evil! I can't believe you said that to your own mother! Hold her down guys." She stepped back as Dragonite and Tyrant held her down. Then she commanded them to take her to the next gym. They hoisted her up and dropped her off then crashed into the forest.
Becca's fists were white and her face was none other than a picture of pure rage.

Piper was bruised from being held by the two bulky Pokemon.
"Who does she think she is. That wasn't her battle to fight." Piper said angrily.
"Machoke, come on out, I want to test your strength." Piper sent the Pokemon out.
"Let's go find some Pokemon to train against." Piper left the gym.

Becca ran through the forest to Whitney's gym. As she was there, she rammed into Piper
"Ugh! You again!" She yelled.
"Perfect time for me to assess my Pokémon. Go! Machoke!" Piper sent him out.
"Typhlosion. Get him." But she signaled to him to go easy.
Typhlosion dodged the first move easily and burned Machoke. Then Typhlosion deliberately let the fighting type land a superpower on him.
"Ty-PHLOOOOSION!!" The Pokémon yowled in pain. Then he collapsed.
"Ugh." Becca grumbled. But Typhlosion wasn't really fainted. As soon as Piper left, he stood straight and shook himself.

Piper knew she couldn't really beat Becca, so she just left when Typhlosion pretended to faint.
"Excuse me miss." Said a man's voice.
"Yea?" Piper said.
"We are giving free health exams today, would you like to have a check up?" The man asked.
"Sure why not." Piper went into the Office.

Becca glanced at Piper. She let her Pokémon play, and she took Raichu with her into the office as she followed Piper. She peeked around the corner and watched Piper. She quickly explained her suspicions to him and he nodded and started to talk with Piper.
"Rai?" Raichu blinked up at her.
"Shh!" She hushed him.

"Okay Doc, I'm ready for my check-up." Piper said.
"Okay Miss, let's begin." The Doctor listened to her heart, and looked in her ears, and then he brought in an Espeon.
"Flareon!" Flame jumped and squealed when he saw the Espeon.
"Okay, we are going to test to see how you do with the mental test." The Doctor told Piper.

Becca sat patiently as she got a test. Then they brought in a Kadabra. The doctor assessing kadabra's thoughts started to whisper to another.
"Well these stats show she has a quick temper-" The Kadabra smacked her hand when she started to grab a clipboard. She narrowed her eyes and snapped at Raichu. Kadabra was instantly sizzling from the thunderbolt sent his way.

Piper was getting impatient.
"Hey, how much longer until I can go?" Piper asked.
"Because I am getting tired of waiting." The doctor's brought in yet another Psychic Pokemon, This time it was a Mr. Mime.
"Okay, how many Pokemon do you guys have??" Piper laughed.

Becca heard Piper's voice and tapped her fingers impatiently. The doctor walked in and nodded. She could go. Becca strode into the office where Piper was sitting, she received a death glare.

He shrugged.
"Honestly, she said she wanted to take care of you." He turned around and looked at his papers. Becca leaned against the wall and was playing with raichu.

Becca grabbed her and pulled her back in.
"Oh no you don't. I'll have you know, your mom asked me to take care of you. Doc needs to talk to you." Becca stepped out and let them talk privately.

"Well, we have found from our studies conducted that you have a condition." He started.
"What?!" Piper yelped.
Because sighed as she heard the news.

Piper was going out of her mind.
"What do you mean I have a condition?!?" Piper was frantic now.
"Tell me, am I going to be able to travel still??" Piper asked urgently.

"You see, you have a condition where your emotions ar quick to change. They are very sensitive. If you travel, that's up to you." He glanced at her expectantly, waiting for her to make her descision right then and there.

Piper groaned.
"Fine, I will travel... But on my own." Piper knew Becca was in the hall, just waiting for her to come in.
"I don't want to burden my friends with this." Piper was about to cry.
"Thank you Doctor's. I will be on my way." Piper headed out the door, and turned away so Becca couldn't see her face.

Becca walked stiffly out of the office. She stopped next to Piper.
"Im Coming with you. Now let's see you beat the pants off of Whitney!" She grinned.