• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos Journey (Romance)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I dunno." Oshawott responded. Oshawott remembered when Froakie waved at Oshawott. Oh well.

Froakie was starting to injure and tire. With a last ditch effort, he surrounded Fennekin with Frubbles, and used pound once more. He wasn't going to lose.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Thinking quickly, Fennekin grabbed some of the Frubbles to catch Froakie's pound and then got him on the ground again. She then followed up with a final, critical hit scratch. Meanwhile Bulbasaur told Oshawott, "Well why don't I meet Froakie and you meet Fennekin, and we'll make our own judgement of them, based on our interactions with them."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Fine with me." Oshawott replied.

Froakie had no energy left, and attempted to perform a move but fainted. "Return, Froakie." James said as Froakie returned into his Pokeball. "Good match, John. That was fun." He had suddenly realized that Oshawott was gone again. "Not again..." James thought, as he waved goodby to John, and then went to go find Oshawott again.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'll help, I need to find Bulbasaur anyways and good match by the way." John told his former opponent as the trainer followed James to look for his Pokemon. Meanwhile with Bulbasaur,he told Oshawott, "Seeing as there are no more noises of battle, we should proabably head back, our trainer's will be looking for us soon." The seed Pokemon then found his trainer and got back into his Pokeball.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James saw Oshawott coming back. "Come on, not again." Oshawott felt embarrassed slightly. "I need to go to a pokemon center, bye!" James started to head to a pokemon center to heal Froakie.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle watched all the starters battle. His own starter however was sleeping his head. That was fine because it meant he had time to just relax on his own. "When are we about to leave?" Kyle asked.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James, with Oshawott, walked over to the nearest Pokemon Center, fairly quickly. James made sure Oshawott didn't run off again. He talked to Nurse Joy, who looked a lot like the women at all the Pokemon Centers in Unova. Strange... Anyways, he waited for Froakie to heal. "Osha, o-o-sha w-wott..." Oshawott tried to ask James something, but James could not understand. James fed Oshawott a Pokepuff, which Oshawott ate very quickly.

Once Froakie was back to full health again, James called him out. Froakie jumped onto James's shoulder, where Oshawott was. Oshawott was starting to think James liked Froakie more. Oshawott was a mixture of sad, embarrassed, angry, and jealous, despite what Bulbasaur told him. Oshawott walked along side James as they exited the building.

Callista walked into a boutique with Jade walking next to her "alright Jade go find something you like" Callista told the Snivy which in return she got a giant smile from the grass type who then wandered around the boutique looking for something to buy

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"What to do, what to do..." James was suddenly bored. Than he remembered that Callista wanted to go get clothes. He had never found shopping interesting, but this was for his pokemon, and not him. He found a boutique which happened to be the one Callista went to. James imagined what would look cute on both Froakie and Oshawott.

JPSomeone

Kyle spotted James and oshawott at boutique with Callista. "I'm just here so I can ship you two." Kyle said as he eating a bag of popcorn. He knew kids could get a little crazy and have awkward feelings so he decided to watch. Then he whispered to James. "Go get em tiger." Kyle said as he backed away smiling.

Callista looked at a beautiful silver necklace with sapphires on it in a display case and sighed "this is such a stunning necklace" Callista said to herself as her blue eyes lingered on the beautiful necklace

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James sighed. "Shut. Up." He muttered to Kyle, as he let Oshawott and Froakie wander around. Oshawott tried to stay away from Froakie. He found a small beanie that had what looked like a Scallchop on it. Oshawott grabbed it, and put it on. Oshawott felt stylish. Froakie didn't really find anything or care.

Jade walked over to where Callista was standing and held up a beautiful necklace with a flower shaped jade pendant on it "oh if that's the one you want Jade we will buy that luv" Callista said before signaling to a store associate that she wanted the necklace she had her eyes on

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott ran back to James looking stylish. "Oh-ok, I'll buy that for you." James walked over to the counter, and bought it. Oshawott felt better, but still jealous of Froakie. James and the gang went outside. James let the two Pokemon play in the snow together.

Callista walked out of the boutique wearing her new necklace while Jade was happily walking next to her trainer with her own necklace around her neck, Callista saw James and walked up to the younger boy and softly patted his head while Jade went over to the Oshowott to show the water type her new necklace

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(by the way it's 'Oshawott', not 'Oshowott'. I'm sorry, I'm a Grammar Freak...)

James was slightly annoyed. You can't just go up to someone and pat them on the head, except for small children, which he wasn't. "Oh, hi." James said, watching the Pokemon in the snow.

Oshawott noticed Jade. He saw the nice-looking necklace Jade was holding. "That necklace is nice." Oshawott said to Jade. (In the way Pokemon communicate.) Froakie also walked over to greet Jade. "Hello, there!" Froakie stated. Oshawott got slightly more mad.

JPSomeone

"OOO ITS GETTING GOOD!" Kyle said. He was at the edge of seat or actually where he was standing. Really couldn't believe it might happen but he waited to see what happens next as he looked at a sceptile costume for treecko and a new scarf.

((Sorry I was typing fast))

"Hey James what did you guys buy at the boutique" Callista asked before putting her hands into her pockets of her coat as she watched her Snivy interact with the other Pokemon
"Aww thanks for the compliment and hello Froakie" Jade said happily as she smiled brightly at the two water pokemon

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James could practically sense Kyle. He took a snowball and threw a warning shot near the window Kyle was at. "Nothing much. Froakie didn't want anything, and Oshawott wanted a singular beanie."

Froakie introduced himself, and with everything Froakie did, it made Oshawott slightly more angry.

"Oh well I think that Froakie would look nice with a black scarf in my opinion" Callista said as she tried not to smile
"Oshowott are you okay you seem angry" Jade said in a sweet voice with a matching sweet smile

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I don't think it would. With Froakie's Frubbles, it would just get glued to Froakie." James stated.

"Nope, not at all." Oshawott answered.

(I gotta go to sleep, bye-bye! zZZ)

((Okay goodnight and I spelled it wrong on purpose hehe >:D))

"Oh okay but he would look so cute with a hat on" Callista said as she imagined Froakie with a cute hat on his head which made the female trainer smile happily

"Oh well if your not angry then you should smile" Jade said to the Oshowott with a slight smile

JPSomeone

Kyle made 3 snowballs but couldn't help laughing at James while throwing them. One hitting James back, one hit James head, and the last just rolled next to oshawott. He showed a thumbs up too James while walking over. Seeing all the other fine looking female trainer around Kyle flirted with a few of them before getting too James and Callista.

Treecko woke up and ran down Kyle's sleeve then to the other pokemon. "Well hello everyone." Treecko said (on his Pokemon language).

Callista watched as Kyle flirted with the girls so she wanted to play her little games, so the female trainer playfully winked at Kyle hoping to get a reaction but if she didn't get one she would have to step up her game

Jade looked at the Treecko and smiled at the other grass type "hello, it's nice to meet another grass type" Jade happily stated with a bright smile

JPSomeone

Kyle didn't notice her at all as he flirted with all the other girls. Then he reached James and Callista. "So how's it going James and Callista?" Kyle asked. He tried to make it sound he pressuring James to do something.

Treecko looked Jade with a confused look. "There was a Bulbasaur right?" Treecko asked.

"Ugh how could it not work but oh well there are more male victims... um I mean male friends that I could terrorize... ugh I mean befriend" Callista thought to herself
"I didn't really interact with the Bulbasaur" Jade said as she walked over to her trainer,
Callista saw her Pokemon walk to her so the female trainer picked the Snivy up and smiled "alright my little Princess let's go get something to eat" Callista suggested which earned her a happy reply from the grass type in her arms

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
John waved goodbye to James as he walked over to the nearest place he could eat. He found Callista and her Snivy and decided to talk to her. "Hey, do you know anywhere I can eat, and also I wanted my Bulbasaur to meet your Snivy."(My phone died and I’m going to be inactive until I can get it charged, bye for now.)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James purposely said nothing to Kyle. All of a sudden, everyone seemed to be going to restaurants, but James wasn't hungry, and Oshawott and Froakie weren't hungry, either, so they didn't go to the restaurant.

Oshawott wanted to have James use him in battle instead of Froakie. Oshawott attempted to use water gun, but with all of his efforts, a tiny stream of water flowed out. He was weak. Just adding to the sadness.

Callista greeted John "oh well me and Jade were gonna go to this really nice restaurant near Lumiose Tower but you can come with us if you want" Callista said as she set Jade down on to the ground so her Snivy could play with his Bulbasaur

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Froakie saw Oshawott's miserable water stream, and used bubbles to spray bubbles every where, better than Oshawott could. The bubbles floated everywhere, and Froakie chuckled. Oshawott was not happy.

There seemed to be quite the gathering of people over here, and Rho herself was always weary of people. Being an extrovert, one would expect her to be out there- and she certainly was such, when she was around her friends- it was just, strangers. Her Leafeon, however, bounced forward ahead of her pink-haired trainer, and began to sniff around at the starter Pokémon that were gathered.

Rho stayed in the background, however, as these others spoke- well, she stayed as blended in as she could be with her bright magenta hair and vibrant green eyes.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Froakie noticed the Leafeon in the distance. He ran over to Leafeon. "Hi!" Froakie croaked. Oshawott turned to see that Froakie already was there, so he didn't care to meet the Leafeon in the distance.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
John told Callista, "That would be nice, I'm hungry anyway." Meanwhile Bulbasaur looked at Jade and wondered, "So what kind of person is Callista anyway?" At the time that the Seed Pokemon asked that question, Fennekin jumped out of her Pokeball and went to comfort Oshawott, "Are you okay?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Yup." Oshawott really wasn't, but he kind of was. He didn't want to appear weak, even though the other Pokemon wouldn't care. He regretted choosing a starter Pokemon, or even agreeing to pick one. Froakie was nice, but he had James's attention, and Oshawott didn't want to lose the friendship with James that he had for years to someone who he just met.

Leafeon tilted her head in interest. “Hello,” she said. “What is your trainer called? Mine is Rho. She is very nice.” Leafeon smiled. As if on cue, Rho came running forward, her vibrant eyes widened in worry for her partner. Leafeon nuzzled her head into Rho’s hand, and the pink-haired girl grinned at the gathered Pokémon.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"My trainer is James!" Froakie croaked and pointed towards James. "I think he's nice." Froakie's Frubbles puffed up. "Follow me!" Froakie was maybe a bit too enthusiastic about meeting a new Pokemon.

“He wants us to follow him?” Rho queried after Leafeon gentired to the running Froakie. Froakie lead the way as Leafeon, and then Rho, followed him. James... nice name, Leafeon thought.

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(just saying, Rho couldn't understand what Froakie is saying. Rho is a human. Froakie is not, so Rho could not understand that Froakie wanted Rho to follow him.)

Froakie hopped along until he got to James. James turned around. "Hi Froakie!" Froakie pointed towards Rho. "Oh hello!" James said to Rho. Froakie croaked happily. Oshwott got more angry.

(Oh, Rho can understand her Leafeon who told her that Froakie wanted them to follow, sorry for confusion- also yeah she shouldn’t have been able to know what James’ name was that was a mistake on my part: i changed it)

“Um, hey...” Rho murmured, twiddling her thumbs and chewing on the inside of her cheek. She tucked some of her bright pink hair behind her ear. “Your Froakie is cute... um, what’s your name?”

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"James Windsor. Yours?" James said. Froakie stood behind him, smiling. Oshawott in the distance, was now a bit sad, because of Froakie, again. Froakie's Frubbles puffed up a bit.