• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos Journey (Romance)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Luckily for you, the Ninja Master (me) is relaxing on the posts...)
Froakie didn't really care about the Treecko anymore. He turned around to face Oshawott. Froakie bubbled up more frubbles, and grabbed some of them. Frubbles were kind of fun to play with, so Froakie gave the ball of Frubbles to Oshawott to cheer him up.

"I think we should head to a restaurant soon, I feel hungry..." James suggested to Rho.

((We have been spared of the Master's deadly post-shurikens for now...))

"Ah! Good idea, James!" declared Rho, a smile on her face (as usual). She adjusted the beanie rested atop her head, and flicked her long, poofy magenta hair out of the way. "There's a restaurant nearby- a few blocks away. We should head off." Rho suggested. "Is anyone else coming?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
((My ninja kill streak is HUGE))

"If we're going, then we should round up our Pokemon." James said. James called his two Pokemon. Oshawott went in his Pokeball, which was odd, but James thought nothing of that. Froakie jumped on James's shoulder. Froakie was relatively happy, and his Frubbles didn't puff up, but they kind of pulsated. "Well, I'm going now, you guys can come with." James stated.

"Leafeon's my only Pokémon," Rho chimed, and Leafeon nodded in agreement. Rho began to walk- or rather, skip- with Leafeon close at her heels. Rho was very vivacious and vibrant, and even though some found her sort of annoying, she was generally quite endearing to those who knew her well.

"Let's go!" She giggled.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James trotted along, hungry and ready to eat some food. Froakie's frubbles continued to grow and pulsate. It would be quite strange if you didn't know what 'Frubbles' were, but it was fairly normal.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
(It's fine, hopefully Stellar shall spare you the armblades.) John raised his hand, "I'll go with, I wanna battle again anyways." He took out his Pokemon and caught up to the group, Fennekin was still wearing that pleased expression from earlier and Bulbasaur looked like he had just finished puking and was ready for round two. He decided to talk to James's Oshawott, "Fennekin is a little crazy, please save me of my mental demons." The Fox Pokemon snuck up behind Froakie and grabbed his shoulders forcefully.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Oshawott is in a poke ball, try again.)
The force of the fox Pokemon grabbing Froakie was strong. Froakie fell off of James's shoulder's and onto the ground. Luckily, Flroakie's Frubbles prevented any damage to come to the Frog Pokemon. James turned around. "John!" James wanted John to come see that his pokemon could've seriously injured James's pokemon.

"That was uncalled for, I could've gotten hurt!" Froakie croaked angrily, and a bit dizzy from the fall.

EDIT: ninja'd
Rho turned around to see that the trainer of the Fennekin from previous antics had caught up to them. As the group were walking, Rho asked, "Hi, Fennekin trainer! What's your name?"

Leafeon jumped at the commotion. "Oh, no!! Please, don't let's fight! We just need to eat, now."

Rho turned a corner, and there- finally- was the restuarant. "What a relief! We're finally here."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James crouched to be closer to Froakie. "Are you okay?" Froakie nodded, and pointed to Fennekin. "I saw what happened." James said to Froakie, as he lifted Froakie up and entered the restaurant, and caught up with the others.

Callista glared at Kyle with her blue eyes and groaned " what's with you and pickup lines like why do you try you can't even reach my level of best pickup lines" Callista stated smugly but also in a teasing way while Jade her Snivy jumped out of her arms and ran over to the leafeon "wow your a really pretty pokemon" Jade said to the Leafeon as her crimson eyes sparkled in admiration

Rho sat down at a table, and a waiter shortly arrived once everyone had sat down. "Would you like any drinks?" The waiter asked, and Rho nodded, avoiding eye contact.

"Um... a Fresh Water for my Leafeon, please, and... some Oran berry juice for me. Everyone?" She asked the table, awaiting their orders.

Upon hearing the compliment from the Snivy, Leafeon smiled her usual warm, welcoming smile. "Thank you, dear! You have very beautiful eyes."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James and Froakie sat down with the others. "Same for me." James replied.
Froakie's Frubbles surrounded where Froakie hit the ground in order to protect Froakie while he was healing. The frubbles made Froakie looked a little weird, but he didn't care. "Fennekin pulled me onto the ground!" Froakie said to Leafeon.

(Pokémon banter while we wait)
((I'm gonna go to sleep after this post, I'll do again tomorrow ♥)

Shocked, Leafeon looked at Froakie. "Oh, poor dear! Why did she do that?" Leafeon narrowed her eyes at the Fennekin. "Don't be a meanie, Fennekin!"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(bye!)

Froakie was a bit tired again, so he started to daze off. He looked kind of cute ((WINK WINK, I kind of want something to happen there ;) )). James waited for everyone else to order.

Jade slightly blushed at the comment and smiled "thank you but most of the other Pokemon besides you guys wouldn't even talk to me due to my eyes sense they think my crimson eyes look freaky" Jade said sadly

Callista looked at James and smirked "James make a move on that girl now before diffrent guy does" Callsiat said as her smirk turned into a smile

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oh no." James responded, jokingly. "There is another Kyle here! Anyways, please don't do that, picking up girls is not my goal here." James sat and waited for the drinks to come.

Froakie continued to sleep, but he had a dream which caused him to giggle and smile in his sleep making him even cuter.

"Well me and Jade are going to go somewhere" Callista said as she and Jade left and headed in the direction of a famous restaurant that her parents took her to ever sense she was a kid "I already know what your going to order Jade" Callista said with a smile while Jade giggled as the grass type walked next to her trainer

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Uhhhh, I gotta go somewhere." James went outside, after returning Froakie to his Pokeball. James caught up to Callista. "Where are you going? Why'd ya' leave?" James questioned Callista.

"Were going to my favorite restaurant,it's really nice there sense you can dine on the roof, so you can eat while looking at the beauty of Lumiose city" Callista stated as she remembered her reaction as a child when her parents took her there, Jade loved that restaurant sense that's where the Atarie family gave her to Callista when they were both young

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Sounds nice, may I come with?" James continued. "No-one else is coming which would be nice. I also think Froakie and Oshawott would like that..." Froakie did like taking breaks from other Pokemon every once in a while, even though he was sleeping, and therefore taking a break. Oshawott wanted to be farther away from other Pokemon as possible.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Fennekin looked at the sleeping Froakie and a small grin grew on her face, she went over to Leafeon and whispered, "So when do you plan on ya know wink wink, nudge nudge?" Bulbasaur got a little more annoyed and looked up at John and Rho as to say "Please save me." John ordered his food and heard about the place Callista was talking about, "That place sound nice, I may come, simply for the view, is that okay?" Wheb the Seed Pokemon heard that he may have more time with Jade, he began to smile a little and looked like he was begging with his eyes to go.

"I wouldnt mind if you came, the more the merrier I guess"Callista said as Jade grew excited as she would finally get to eat with other Pokemon again sense growing up with Callista the Snivy was kept away from other Pokemon due to her status as the Pokemon of Callista Atarie

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Fennekin looked at the sleeping Froakie and a small grin grew on her face, she went over to Leafeon and whispered, "So when do you plan on ya know wink wink, nudge nudge?" Bulbasaur got a little more annoyed and looked up at John and Rho as to say "Please save me." John ordered his food and heard about the place Callista was talking about, "That place sound nice, I may come, simply for the view, is that okay?" Wheb the Seed Pokemon heard that he may have more time with Jade, he began to smile a little and looked like he was begging with his eyes to go.

(I am no longer in the restaurant, but I'll accept this as before I left. Also, Callista left, and only told me about the restaurant... just.... think....)
Edit: Ok, I'm confused. So the three of us are going? I'll accept that. But no more, please.

"Okay." James replied as they almost got there. "I think Froakie would enjoy eating in peace. "We're almost there." James was ready to eat, the food at the other restaurant didn't look that good.

Callista spotted the restaurant and walked faster until she was at the glass double doors that were the entrance of the restaurant, Jade ran up to her trainer and smiled seeing the familiar restaurant, Callista and her Pokemon walked into the building and walked up to the man behind the counter who was looking down at a list "reservation?" The man asked without looking up "I don't think we would be needing that" Callista stated which made the man look up from the papers and gasped "Ms.Atarie oh please how many people for today madam" the man said "three people please and we will be dining on the roof today Alfonso" Callista said to the familiar man

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
((So is John coming or not? Now I'm Froakie from earlier...)

"I can't wait to eat..." James said softly, waiting to go sit down. James was kind of impatient, but he could wait. "What is there to eat here?" James questioned. Suddenly Froakie bursted out of his Pokeball. He was awake, and he seemed happy, so James didn't care, but Froakie didn't know where he is.

Froakie saw Jade. "Where are we?" Froakie asked Jade.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
(Sorry life calls yes John is going.)Bulbasaur looked like he just won the lottery and did a visual celebration. However, he was untrained in the art of subtlety so he was seen by Fennekin, hopefully, no one else saw this celebration, as it was somewhat embarrassing. The boy then caught up to the group and out of the corner of his eye Bulbasaur spotted Jade and as such he began to blush a little.

"Well were in this really fancy restaurant that Callista and me always go to" Jade told Froakie before she started walking sense Alfonso the man from the desk led the group up the stairs until they arrived at the rooftop
"The view from up here never sezis to amaze me" Callista said as she breathed in the cool air of Lumiose city

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Well, this is amazing." James agreed, as he sat down, and took in the cold, winter breeze.

"Okay, but we were just in a restaurant...." Froakie croaked. "Oh well." Froakie's body was mostly healed from the small scratches Froakie obtained from being pulled off of James's Shoulder, so his Frubbles returned to normal size.

Callista sat on the in the seat across from James and sighed "this brings back so many happy memories right Jade" Callista asked her Snivy who noded her head before being picked up by the female trainer, Callista carefully sat Jade on to her lap and smiled

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Johnothan was rendered speechless so he just admired the view and took out the food he ordered from the restaurant as he began to eat, but not before letting out his Pokemon and feeding them five PokePuffs each. Bulbsaur stared at Jade from a distance and continued to blush as Fennekin walked slowly behind him and opened her mouth slowly, "Don't" Bulbasaur interuppted, shutting the Fox Pokemon up. She then sat near the edge of the building. John finished eating and got his Other Pokemon in his lap and sat on the right side of Callista, "So, what memories do you have here?"(Gonna be going to sleep soon, so my replies my not be as consistent as they usually are, life calls.)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Froakie was just about to say that it was peaceful without Fennekin, but in the corner of his eye, he saw Fennekin coming. "I was going to say it was nice without Fennekn, but....." Froakie muttered. He didn't want to be mean, but Froakie just didn't like Fennekin, especially after she pulled Froakie off of James's shoulder for no reason. Hopefully, Fennekin didn't get into too much trouble. Froakie wanted to eat in peace.

Callista looked at Johnothan and softly smiled "this is the restaurant where my parents gave me Jade" Callista said as she petted the Snivys head

Jade jumped off Callistas lap and approahed the Bulbasaur and smiled at him " hello" the female grass type said as she smiled at the Bulbasaur

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Fennekin's ears twitched, "Huh, I thought I heard someone talk about me." Bulbasaur blushed even more as he looked at Jade and suddenly, John realized what was going on so he mumbled it to his Pokemon's ear to spare him the embarrassent, "So you're developing a small crush on Jade are you?" Bulbasaur nodded but thought about how he was going to keep this a secret and learn more about the Snivy, he then realizes he had the chance now and waved back, pleased that he was acting normal. Fennekin walked over to Froakie and waved, "Hi."(After this post, for the rest of the time, John and Bulbasaur banter with Callista and Jade respectively.)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Froakie caught Fennekin in the corner of his eye. And apparently, Fennekin was trying to start a conversation. Froakie would have tried to ignore Fennekin, but he tried to keep an open mind, and so Froakie listened. "Hello." Froakie continued eating the Pokepuff that James gave him.

Edit: Never Mind...

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
(Oh wow, I do have that habit, huh that's unfortunate, I'll keep this short then.) Fennekin decided that she needed to make things right, "Sorry for pulling you off of James's shoulder earlier, I just wanted to talk badly." She then left, wanting to only apologize and keep things short, meanwhile John took inteest in this fact, "That's nice, I didn't know that this place ment that much to you, thank you again for letting me come." John knew this was more of a trip for Bulbasaur than for him and as such he wanted his Pokemon to be happy. Bulbasaur tried to talk to Jade without blushing, it didn't work though and know he felt a little embarrassed, blushing even more, finally he asked, "So has Callista considered getting other Pokemon?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Okay?" Froakie accepted the apology, but then Fennekin just left, which was kind of strange to Froakie. And now Froakie had nothing to do, he had already finished eating. So, he fell asleep again. He wanted the energy. He used his frubbles as a bigger pillow, and slept, again, looking quite cute.

Last edited:
A wait r approahed the table and smiled at Callista " what would you like to order Ms.Atarie" the waiter asked "oh the usual" Callista said and in return the waiter noded his head before walking down the stairs to the actual restaurant

Callista turned her head back to the sight of Lumiose City and looked at the lights that made the giant city shine which made Callista smile brightly, the bright smile that was present on Callistas face was one of her rare genuine smiles the smile that could only be seen if she was really happy

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Froakie had a really funny dream and started to laugh loudly while asleep. "It seems Froakie is having a good sleep, again!" James joked. Froakie laughed longer, before stopping. He then woke up, and felt embarrassed because he somehow knew he was laughing loudly.

The waiter walked back up to the roof and placed the food that Callista ordered in front of the girl, after thanking the waiter he left then Callista took a bite of her vanilla parfait and instantly remembered all those years as child eating the same parfait

Jade jumped back on to Callistas lap and ate the pokepuffs that Callista ordered for her, once she took a bite out of one of the pokepuffs she instantly tried to savor the flavor

And, just like that, everyone has gone. It seemed like pretty much everyone was in a rush to go somewhere; and Rho was the only one who didn't have to. Humming softly under her breath, the pink-haired girl left the restuarant and headed off to a hotel to reserve a room. Then, she planned on having a nice walk around the city to go sightseeing; it was said that the city was always more beautiful at night.