• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto: The New Gym Leaders

Abbey looked at the orb Lester handed him. He received weird headaches as he dropped the orb and it transformed into the shape of a Pokeball. "W-what the....." He picked up the Pokeball-like orb and tried to see if he could release whatever was in it. The wind started to pick up as he released an invisible being to everyone, except Abbey. The being seemed to have a little field around it warping the small little area it is in. Abbey tried to reach out to it as a ghostly hand grabbed his. People started to whisper to each other and were weirded out as they couldn't see the being. It went back into the orb and it converted to a necklace. He bent down and picked it up as he put it around his neck. "Guys come on.. we are leaving." All of his Pokemon followed him as they all got back in their Pokeballs and headed back to the beach house they were staying at.

"You sure put up a fight, well done." Gary shook Christopher's hand before turning to Mickey. "Would it be possible for me to challenge Blaine first? I don't want to return here unless needed to."

OOC I got permission from an admin to get mega-Steelix.

Validus had just gotten back from the beach and was reading the book Giovanni had given him, and as he finished, he saw the back of the book. “Why did he put a letter in the back?” Validus Said as he opened the letter and pulled out none other than a Key Stone. “No wonder he wanted this book so badly! He hid a key stone in it! These things are so rare!”
Validus suddenly had an idea, and he jumped up from his seat and ran to Blaine to tell him to watch the gym while he was gone. He hopped on Flygon and flew off in search of steelixite, training with his Steelix along the way. Validus had embarked upon a new journey.

"I still need to challenge Blaine too," Christopher said, "I also need to heal my pokemon anyway," he added as he began to walk towards the pokemon center, "I should only be a few minutes," he added before walking into the pokemon center, giving his pokemon to the nurse. "It should only be a few minutes," they said before Christopher walked back to sit at a table.

Micheal walked towards viridian gym. "uh a trainer I see" The gym leader laughed. "lets battle" Blue exclaimed. "Go Rhydon" Blue commanded.
"Go Avalugg" Micheal commanded.
"Rhydon use horn attack." Rhydon charged towards Avalugg and smashed Avalugg several times.
"Avalugg use body slam!" Micheal commanded as Avalugg charged towards Rhydon and smashed it from the side.

Last edited:
Validus went to pewter city’s mount moon, the SS. Anne, the vast plains of Rocky Mountain, and even met up with the famous Steelix training steel type gym leader from olivine in the fighting dojo(something you can actually do in HGSS). His last place to check was where he caught onix, so he went deeper into Rock Tunnel than anyone had ever gone before, using Scopulus himself to dig, and found some sort of deep cave where there were crystals all over the place, but the cave was collapsing due to all the digging they did, so he had to leave. First, before they left, Validus grabbed several small stones, hoping one was steelixite. When he got back to his gym, he used the book Giovanni gave him to identify each stone, but it didn’t say anywere steelixite. He was very discouraged, but his Steelix itself grabbed a stone gently (for a Steelix) in its mouth and nudged him. He finally realized he had hit steelixite, and he trained some more before even trying to mega evolve so that his bond would be even greater.

After Christopher got his pokemon back from the nurse, he walked to the Cinnabar gym, "Another challenger?" the leader said, 'Yep," Christopher replied, this was his second last badge, "Well, go Ninetales!" Blaine said throwing a pokeball, "Go Skarmory!" Christopher said throwing a pokeball. "Use Night Slash!" Christopher commanded, skarmory nodded and flew at skarmory, they slashed their wings creating an dark aura, "Flamethrower!" the leader commanded, "Dodge it!" Christopher commanded, the ninetales breathed out a group of flames, but skarmory quickly dodged out of the way, "Acrobatics!" Christopher commanded, skarmory swiftly swung around ninetales slashing at it with it`s wings, "Flamethrower!" Blaine commanded, "Night Slash!" Christopher commanded. Skarmory charged towards ninetales, the flamethrower hit but not in time for skarmory to slash at ninetales, taking them both out.

"Go rapidash!" Blaine said throwing a pokeball, "Go togedemaru!" Christopher said throwing a pokeball. "Use zing zap!" he commanded, togedemaru turned to a ball, it`s spikes creating electricity, it charged at the rapidash, "Dodge it!" Blaine commanded, the rapidash galloped away but togedemaru sped behind it, "Flamethrower!" the leader commanded, rapidash spun around and a burst of flames came from it`s mouth, togedemaru was fast enough to not get hit and shock them with a powerful electricity, "Stomp!" Blaine commanded, "Spiky Shield!" Christopher commanded, rapidash slammed it`s foot into the spikes of togedemaru, "Discharge!" Christopher commanded, togedemaru created a discharge from itself, fainting ninetales.

"Go Aracanine and use flamethrower!" Blaine commanded throwing a pokeball, arcanine appeared and used flamethrower on togedemaru, taking it out easily, "Return!" Christopher said, "Bud, let`s win this," Christopher said throwing a pokeball, lucario appeared from it, "Bone rush!" he commanded, lucario ran towards arcanine creating a glowing bone between his hands, "Flamethrower!" Blaine commanded, but lucario quickly dodged the burst of flames and slammed the bone at arcanine, "Flamethrower once again!" Blaine commanded, Lucario spun around the bone like a helicopter, stopping each individual flame. "Burn up!" Blaine commanded, flames burnt from arcanine and it slammed into lucario with incredible strength, sending it flying across the field, lying on the ground.

"Lucario," Christopher said running towards it, "Think you can do one more attack?" he asked the lucario quickly grinned, it`s eyes where closed but he pulled himself up with a roar "CAAAAAAAAARRRRR!" they roar with might, "Aura Sphere!" Christopher said, with all it`s energy lucario created a sphere of energy, he sent it flying towards the arcanine, the attack hit, and with all of it`s energy, made the arcanine faint, "Good job!" Christopher said as they high fived, "Here, take this badge," Blaine said giving Christopher the volcano badge, "Thank you!" Christopher said, he and lucario walked out and went back to the pokemon center, where he gave his pokemon to the nurse.

After Gary healed his Pokémon, he decided to challenge Blaine. "Hope you are ready with some Burn Heal!" Blaine said to him as he sent out a Growlithe. "Let's go Machamp!" Gary sent out his Machamp and constantly used Dynamic Punch whilst taking more and more damage. "Not bad kid, here's the Volcano Badge!"

(OOC: Sorry for the short post, but I am tired and really wanted to prevent staying in Cinnabar for ages)

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey sat on his Swampert ready to leave Cinnabar island when he shouted:"Guys meet me in Pallet Town.Bye."
Then Mickey sailed off to the Pallet Town. He went to find Proffesor Oak.
"Profesor,My name is Mickey,trainer from Hoenn who won all 8 badges. Now I was thinking about opening Gym in here. So I need to get some kind of permssion right?" asked Mickey
"That is right. I will send message to Pokemon League right now. You wait me on beach. Ok?" said Proffesor
"Ok" said Mickey and sat on warm sand next to sea

Validus finally mastered his mega and went back to his gym just in time to catch Gary getting his badge. Validus Asked, “Hey, Gary! Where are you going to next, and where is Mickey? By the way, I have something to show you in battle when you have time.”
Validus was wearing a Soccer Captain’s Arm Band, But it had his key stone built into it. He was hoping Gary noticed, but if he didn’t, then it would just be a surprise for when they battled sometime later. “Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention! I’m the new gym leader of Cinnabar Island!”

"Viridian City is up next I think, Mickey went to Pallet. What are you wearing by the way?" Gary said as he pointed at Validus' soccer captain band.

Once Christopher`s pokemon where healed he released his skarmory after walking back out of the pokemon center, he got on and pointed in the general direction of Pallet town and Viridian city. The skarmory took up into the air, flying quickly towards the mainland, it wasn`t very long until they where flying over pallet town, he flew over the town and landed in Viridian city.

Last edited:
"Avalugg use blizzard" Micheal commanded adjusting his mask. Avalugg shot out hurricane of snow. It swept up Rhydon causing it to flinch. "Avalugg use crunch." Micheal commanded Avalugg bit down on Rhydon.
"Rhydon use horn drill" Blue commanded. Rhydon's horn began spinning and smaked Avalugg away causing shearing of Ice to fall.
"Avalugg use avalache" Micheal commanded. A wave of snow engulfed Rhydon.
"Rhydon use tail whip" Blue commanded. Rhydon hit Avalug in the face with its tail knocking it out.

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
After waiting for long time,Proffesor Oak, finnaly came to Mickey.
"Hey Mickey,thay answered. Yes,you can have Gym here. They will give materials and I sent them your idea for wave badge. They aceppted it too. Welcome to Pallet Town then. This is my gift for ya. Here take it." said Oak and gave Mickey something.
Mickey opened box and saw water stone.
"Thank you sir." said Mickey and shaked his hand

“It is a key stone. I’ve mastered mega evolution!” Replied Validus happily. “Anyway, I want to go see Mickey, so I’m off to Pallet Town. I suppose you don’t want to fly on Flygon with me?”

“Oh well, your loss. It is a prettty long way to swim. Also, Mega Evolution is something really cool, but I won’t tell you what it is. I’ll only show you in battle!” Validus said as he climbed on his Flygon. “See you in Pallet Town.”
And with that he took off towards Mickey.

"See ya!" Gary waved as he took off his shirt, put his phone in it and made it into a ball. "This should keep it dry." He dove into the water and began to swim towards Pallet Town with his shirt above the water.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Hey Validus. Yeah,I got permisionand from tommorow here will start to build Pokemon Gym. I am so happy." said Mickey and remembered something.
"Shouldn't you be in your Gym?" asked Mickey curiously because Gym Leaders dont leave their Gyms to offen
"Did you came for another battle?" joked Mickey

“No, I didn’t come for another battle. Unless you want to. I could show you something cool, because I just became capable of Mega Evolution. Maybe you know what that is.” Replied Validus, “Anyway, Blaine is in the gym right now, waiting for some of the other soon-to-be gym leader to fight him. I figured they want to fight him, not me.”

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"I know what are Mega Evolutions. I read a lot about that. If you can Mega Evolve Steelix,i wont mess with you. Better keep my Pokemons safe. Mega Evolutions are pretty badass. Where did you found Steelixite?" asked Mickey curiuosly.

“I found it deep in Rock Tunnel, which is where I caught Onix, really early on in my journey.” Responded Validus. “I actually haven’t tried to mega evolve it yet. I haven’t fought many people since I got Steelixite, and I haven’t had the chance.”

Christopher walked into the Pewter gym to see a familiar face, not wanting to interrupt the battle, he went to a viewing seat and sat down, right as Michael returned his Avalugg. "I guess it must of evolved," he thought, he then remembered that he was now one step away from getting his gym.

"Go Sandslash" Micheal commanded.
"Rhydon use eathquake" Blue commanded causing the ground to shake.
"Sanslash jump in the air and use ice ball" Micheal commanded. Sandshrew turned into a ball, and smacked Rhydon knocking it out.
"Go exegcutor" Blue commanded.
"Sandslash use slash" Micheal commanded. sanslash cut executor.
"Exegutor use solar beam" Blue commanded.
"Sand slash use earthquake" Micheal commanded. Sandslash hit the ground causing it to tremble.
"Exxegcutor finish off with solar beam." Blue commanded. Exeggutor shot out a beam of light knocking it out.

Last edited:
Gary made his way to Pallet Town and waved at Mickey. "Hey, you're here too? How's it going?" Gary said, surprisingly not that tired given he just swam from Cinnabar towards Pallet.

"Go Snorunt" Micheal commanded.
"Exegcutor use leech seed" Blue commanded. Micheal grabbed a dawn stone from his pocket and threw it to snorunt.
"Evolve Snorunt." Micheal commanded. Snorunts body began shining and shot out a beam of light destroying the seed. When the light went away a Frosslass appeared.
"Ok Frosslass use confuse ray." Grosslas shot out a beam of light toward Exegcutor.
"Exegcutor use egg bomb." Blue commanded. Exegcutor shot out a egg but it missed.
"Frosslass use Ice shard." Micheal commanded. Frosslas shot out a shard of Ice knocking out exegcutor.

"Already? Wow!" Gary said as he put his shirt back on. "I still have Blue to face, and I've heard that he doesn't stick to one type. Got any advice on him?"

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Hmmm. I think all you got to do is to have someone to face his Gyarados and Rhydon. Others arent too strong."said Mickey
"That is my advice. And I will come with you. I want to be in Viridian Forest again"said Mickey

"Oh come on! Two Psychic types, two Flying types and an Arcanine? Okay, Gyarados will be defeated by Hitmonchan with Thunder Punch and maybe try Fire and Ice Punch on Exeggutor and Pidgeot, Pangoro can take on Alakazam and Exeggutor, Arcanine is an issue but I can probably take it out one way or another and Rhydon is not that big of a deal. I can do it, just need to be smart about it."

"Go Alakazam" Blue commanded.
"Froslass use thunder bolt" Micheal commanded. Froslass shot out a bolt of thunder. "The beauty of Tm's" Micheal joked.
"Alakazam use physic" Blue commanded. Alakazam touched its causing a beam of energy to hit Froslass.
"Froslass use shadow ball" Micheal commanded. Froslass shot a ball of dark energy towards Alakazam.
"Alakazam counter with reflect" Blue commanded. Alakazam reflected the attack right back to Froslasd knocking it out.

Christopher watched the battle closely, it wasn`t going to be an easy battle when he was in it, they had at least two psychic types so his doublade was going to be very important in winning the battle, but the ryhorn from earlier stumped him, he didn`t have anything to deal with ground types other than his skarmory which is weak to rock.

Last edited:
"Go Weavile" Micheal commanded.
"Alakazam use physic." Blue commanded. Alakazam shot out a beam from its forehaed.
"Weavile dodge use Ic beam." Micheal commanded Weavile shot a beam out light knocking out Alakazam.
"Go Pidgeot." Blue commanded.
"Weavile use Dark pulse" Micheal commanded. Weavile shot out a pulse of dark energy towards Pidgeot.
"Pidgeot dodge with Fly." Blue commanded. "Now Pidgeot use dive bomb." Blue added. Pidgeot dived down knocking back Weavile.
"Pidgeot use whirlwind." Blue commanded. Pidgeot spun around causing a tornado of air that knocked back Weavile.
"Weavile use Crush claw." Thomas commanded Weavile's claws shined a white light. Weavile jumped up and slashed down knoking Pidgeot out.