• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High (REBOOT)- Romantic Superpower High School RP (Open to new characters!)

I think in terms of ease, we’re just gonna have one homeroom for all the characters. We can start splitting characters for elective classes and stuff, but keeping everyone together gives more opportunities for more diverse roleplay pairings.

Bingo, was thinking the exact same thing. We can use seating plans to give characters who wouldn't normally cross paths a chance to interact (would love to see an interaction between Ralyegh and Isolde for example, though we'd probably need the nurse on speed dial)

I think in terms of ease, we’re just gonna have one homeroom for all the characters. We can start splitting characters for elective classes and stuff, but keeping everyone together gives more opportunities for more diverse roleplay pairings.
Yeah, I'd love to see Dean interact with anyone. And probably share ideas for a D&D campaign but that's not the point.

Bingo, was thinking the exact same thing. We can use seating plans to give characters who wouldn't normally cross paths a chance to interact (would love to see an interaction between Ralyegh and Isolde for example, though we'd probably need the nurse on speed dial)
They NEED to be next to each other on the seating chart. She can't hear or see hallucinations, and learning how to deal with him would be great for her. Who knows, If she learned how to sympathize with him they might even become good friends, which would be great for him too I'm sure.

However it'd go, the first interaction would be a mess for sure...