• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kickin’ it Kanto Style (DISCUSSION)

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
And now I just wait on a reply from guy #3 and I will make my own reply.

(In other news, one of my friends claimed their Lucario is pregnant with my child as an 'april fools joke' and I still have no idea what the heck they are talking about, nor do I want to think about what it could mean. I'm going to assume Pokemon make eggs from cuddles and affection, that would at least make it kinda cute.)

Name: Christopher Sugimori
Appearance: Christopher is a tall young man with dark hair that casts a shadow over his light brown eyes. As he is sensitive to low temperatures, it is very common to see him wearing a scarf and more than one coat, which makes him look bigger.
Personality: Calm and smart, but obsessed with his goal to catch the most Pokémon he can. Even if he has a calm attitude most of the time, he does not like to be annoyed at all, and will express that if he needs to.
Reason for Travel: To catch the most Pokémon he can. Kanto is his home region, so, he is starting there, but he plans on moving on after having captured a specimen of virtually every Pokémon species in the region.
Hometown: Viridian City
Backstory: Christopher grew up in the peace and calm of Viridian, the City of Evergreen. His parents were very protective towards him, which meant they always refused to allow him to go explore the forest, something he had always wanted to do. When he turned thirteen, he could finally venture into the woods, although with supervision. That was when he finally got to catch his first Pokémon, a Caterpie. It quickly evolved, and he sometimes had battles with others of his age, but only when he turned sixteen he was permitted to start a journey as an actual Pokémon trainer and collector. To this day, he has captured specimens of 21 species of Pokémon, but only uses two in battle: Butterfree, of course, and a Staryu he once fished.
Starting Pokemon: Butterfree

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
I just finished Easter dinner and now I'm all fat and jolly! Man, I'm going to have to work off these calories after today. How has everyone else been doing? Currently, we have an Evilane who's secretly planning on suplexing Giovanni if she encounters him, Alexis in a state of 'segmented fault', and Lewis is just having a good time. I understand Evilane likely won't be able to pull off getting away with suplexing Mr Godfather over here, but that won't stop her from trying. She was brought on to help bring them to justice, and she's going to make sure they won't be back for round 2.

Yes, I did name Stacy's Sandshrew Katherine as a reference to the play The Taming of the Shrew lol!

Stacy's Sandshrew was originally going to be a boy but then I was like, "No I absolutely can't pass up this opportunity to make this joke! XD

ITS A STARTREK REFERENCE HOW THE HECK DID I NOT GET THAT I LOVE STARTREK

(Specifically the original series, Next Gen, and Deep Space Nine though- They are also the only series I have seen-)

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Oh, well, Janeway is the captain in Voyager, I don't think she's in any other series, so I don't blame ye for not knowing who she is. However, I don't want to get too off topic, otherwise we might upset the website staff.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
So, to change the topic, what is everyone else planning on doing with the roleplay? Might have Alexis end up doing some weird ghost stuff, Evilane is going to work towards suplexing Don Giovanni, and Lewis... Well, he's Lewis.

Oh, well, Janeway is the captain in Voyager, I don't think she's in any other series, so I don't blame ye for not knowing who she is. However, I don't want to get too off topic, otherwise we might upset the website staff.
Ahhhh that explains a lol lolll
So, to change the topic, what is everyone else planning on doing with the roleplay? Might have Alexis end up doing some weird ghost stuff, Evilane is going to work towards suplexing Don Giovanni, and Lewis... Well, he's Lewis.
I don't really have plans cause Stacy cant challenge any gyms cause she only has one pokemon :/

Connor's goal is to compete in the Pokemon League and prove he can succeed in spite of his and his partner's physical hurdles. Specific stuff beyond that is less than clear though I do aim for Connor to attempt a Contest at some point.