• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kyogre Lake Academy (Discussion/Character Creation)

Firey (Laura's Dad): You Must Be Ivan, Laura's talked a lot about you.

Ariana (Laura's mom): You must be Ivan, the that makes Laura feel stu-!

Laura (face redder than a Magmar, from both Ivan's Presence, and embarrassment): can the both of you please stop, your embarrassing me.

I’ve been thinking a lot about Doms future and I’m conflicted. On one hand, I want his dream to be to become a Gym Leader in Hoenn, on the other hand, I want him to become Champion of the Alola region in the written work. Maybe I’ll work both in and have Dom become champion and then he gets defeated when he’s much older and goes on to become a Dragon type gym leader in Hoenn

I also don’t know where I’d go with Doms romantic side. I don’t who I think he’s most compatible with

I’ve been thinking a lot about Doms future and I’m conflicted. On one hand, I want his dream to be to become a Gym Leader in Hoenn, on the other hand, I want him to become Champion of the Alola region in the written work. Maybe I’ll work both in and have Dom become champion and then he gets defeated when he’s much older and goes on to become a Dragon type gym leader in Hoenn

I also don’t know where I’d go with Doms romantic side. I don’t who I think he’s most compatible with
I think either one is fine, i'm still thinking of what i want ivan's dream to be.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Yeah… Reese’s dream is to be a key player in unraveling the secret of the Unown but I’m not sure how she’d go about that in an RP setting haha. Maybe I’ll have her dad catch one in a ruin and send it to her, or a Ditto that can turn into one and therefore had seen one before… idk tbh lol guess I’ll figure it out as we go

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
@DopeLeafeon470 hey I was wondering if you got permission for the Mech ending?

Also, as I talked about before I wanted to make a written work about Dom and maybe some other students going on an adventure in Alola over the summer between the 1st year and second year, and I was wondering if other than Charlie (since she’s already going) would anyone else like to come along as well?
June lives there so she’s kinda obligated to go

=Nightshade=

Also, as I talked about before I wanted to make a written work about Dom and maybe some other students going on an adventure in Alola over the summer between the 1st year and second year, and I was wondering if other than Charlie (since she’s already going) would anyone else like to come along as well?
If ya need more characters, Reese could come along ^^

June lives there so she’s kinda obligated to go
Yup, I was assuming that would probably be it.
If ya need more characters, Reese could come along ^^
That could also work, though Alola doesn’t have any regional fossil Pokémon. I’d probably have your arc be around finding relics taht tie back to the climax of the story

That being said… I’d probably need to know what you plan on making your final team

Not yet, I’ll ask when I get the chance

Also Jack probably wouldn’t go but he’d keep in touch so he’d be sending letters or something

=Nightshade=

Yup, I was assuming that would probably be it.

That could also work, though Alola doesn’t have any regional fossil Pokémon. I’d probably have your arc be around finding relics taht tie back to the climax of the story

That being said… I’d probably need to know what you plan on making your final team
Hmmm idk yet, still thinking about it… might be easier just to say she’s traveling abroad and have her call in every now and then to chat ¯\(ツ)

Just gonna put down her current team here for now and then edit whenever I come up with other Pokémon to add:
Rocket—Golurk, M
Rune—Yamask (Galar), M
Riot—Sigilyph, F
Ricochet—Kabuto, M

Just gotta think of two more lmao, I’m thinking about how to incorporate the Unown thing into the story… might go with the Ditto thing where it’s seen an Unown and then idk still thinking about it. Prolly other two’ll end up being Ditto and Unown but might change.

Any chance Thomas can also tag along this Alola thing as well? I've been thinking about what he could have for his team and I thought Alolan Ninetales would be a cool choice. So if he goes to Alola, that'd be his best chance on getting one.

I think it'd be fun to have Del tag along mostly to see his involvement with team skull.

Any chance Thomas can also tag along this Alola thing as well? I've been thinking about what he could have for his team and I thought Alolan Ninetales would be a cool choice. So if he goes to Alola, that'd be his best chance on getting one.
Yeah definitely, your team has the potential for it
I think it'd be fun to have Del tag along mostly to see his involvement with team skull.
i was hoping Del would tag along LMAO that would be hilarious

Maybe, but probably not in the near future.
alright, still gonna go with this.

Also, I plan on having the solution to Hanzo and Midday vs Dom and Midnight be Dom and Lycanroc going after Hanzo together, and then once they get the Z-Power ring, Dom will hold back Hanzo so that Midnight Lycanroc can get the Lycanium Z from Midday Lycanroc. If you want June to suggest the idea of focusing on one target at a time, you can, if not I’ll think of some way of getting the idea introduced to Dom.