• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kyogre Lake Academy (Discussion/Character Creation)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Reese is completely oblivious to the Fact Jason likes her. To be fair, he doesn't know he likes her yet.
Reese is completely oblivious to… basically everything lmao, including the fact that Jason likes her XD
She’s just massively airheaded and completely clueless emotionally with people her own age having grown up around adults all the time

Probably one of the funnest character concepts I’ve ever RP’d lol

Reese is completely oblivious to… basically everything lmao, including the fact that Jason likes her XD
She’s just massively airheaded and completely clueless emotionally with people her own age having grown up around adults all the time

Probably one of the funnest character concepts I’ve ever RP’d lol
Jack and Reese are roommates and they're both completely unaware of their tier 3 subscribers

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
NO NO NO IM ALIVE I SWEAR I MIGHT GET A POST UP TONIGHT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I have a tendency to slow down in romance sections tho because I have zero experience with romance IRL and have nothing to draw from except the young adult novels I read that have a cheesy romantic subplot. Prolly why I make completely emotionally oblivious characters most times lol

ANYWAYS my point im alive so yeah posting….. soon <.<