• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kyogre Lake Academy (Discussion/Character Creation)

OH ALSO I completely forgot I was gonna make today Doms Birthday LMAO. Since he was 15 at the beginning and now hes turning 16, I'll bring it up later in the day.

For continuity sake:

the last ferry (ours) landed on Kyogre Lake on like... lets say August 15th, the first day of the semester was was August 16th. So now after the timeskip it would be Friday, September 17th.

Last edited:
Idk if we have all agreed on something yet, but I think we should have some sort of "School Id" that we got during the skip that functions as a Pokedex, communication device, calendar, and any other function like that. I'm going to write it in but if you think I should change it lmk. Or like a Student Handbook or something, It would be a bit strange for some students to have phones, some to have xtrancivers, some to have a Pokenav etc

Idk if we have all agreed on something yet, but I think we should have some sort of "School Id" that we got during the skip that functions as a Pokedex, communication device, calendar, and any other function like that. I'm going to write it in but if you think I should change it lmk. Or like a Student Handbook or something, It would be a bit strange for some students to have phones, some to have xtrancivers, some to have a Pokenav etc
I like that idea because its definitely useful, and like you said its easier than everyone having their own regional device, unless you already have one like thomas. I'll probably write it out like Charlie never git hers because she was always busy or something like that so she gets it later in the day

Fine by me.