• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kyogre Lake Academy (Discussion/Character Creation)

Alright, I’m done. Ready for the skip. I’m gonna have Dom spend the next month still confused on the subject until someone points out that he’s only concentrating his aura in his legs which is what allows him to do crazy things like jump through trees and survive a three story jump, and now he’s started concentrating some in his eyes which allows him to see aura

This is going to be a month later right? Just want to make sure
Yep, so far we have the month later timeskip which will be when our teachers explain the sports festival to us and people start talking about who will make the teams and all that, then there’s a timeskip to another month on Halloween, and then after that it’s the Sports festival which takes place during thanksgiving break

As a Brit, I forgot thanksgiving is a thing that exists in America and was very confused for a good minute after reading the previous posts in this thread. Anyway, just gonna say that a month timeskip is good with me whenever lmao

Just for quick Access here are the roles that we have for the sports festival arc

Pokeathalon Brick Smash - Reese
Pokeathalon Disc Catch - N/A
Pokeathalon Relay Race - N/A

Contest A - Del
Contest B - Alexander (i think?)

Pokemon Musical - Anyone who wants to be in

Battle Tourney 1 - Emma (L)
Battle Tourney 2 - Jack
Battle Tourney 3 - Charlie
Battle Tourney 4 - Jason (W)
Battle Tourney Captains Round - Dom (W)

We still need someone for Disc Catch and Relay Race, and between Jack and Charlie one of you is gonna need to take the L so that the match will be even so that the Captains Round actually happens
Just found it again, the only ones not decided are Jack and Charlie

Also yes, the First Seed thing would actually be perfect since the captains battle only happens on a technicality. They only battle with captains if the schools tie, making the captains a sort of back up battle

Ok I updated this,

Pokeathalon Brick Smash - Reese
Pokeathalon Disc Catch - Ivan
Pokeathalon Relay Race - Laura

Contest A - Del
Contest B - Alexander

Pokemon Musical - Anyone who wants to be in

Battle Tourney 2 - Jack
Battle Tourney 3 - Charlie

Thats why i think the fill should be npcs who have their battles off screen

(NPC Battle) (L)
Battle Tourney 2 - Jack(W)
NPC Battle) (L)
Battle Tourney 3 - Charlie (W)

And then we could just use the NPC battles as ways for characters watching to commentate on watching their friends battles.

(This way we can have the comments and also Charlie gets her long deserved win)

(NPC Battle) (L)
Battle Tourney 2 - Jack(W)
NPC Battle) (L)
Battle Tourney 3 - Charlie (W)

And then we could just use the NPC battles as ways for characters watching to commentate on watching their friends battles.

(This way we can have the comments and also Charlie gets her long deserved win)
I'm super fine with this also

+ there’s no way we won’t all become better battlers, since Dom, Jason, and Charlie all got into Advanced Strategies Class
Jason's match ties things up, it's going to be either 6-3 Win if 6v6 battles, or 3-1 Win with a Lurantis Sweep if 3v3 battles.
that much would probably be up to you, if you want to do 6v6 you could, or if you want to do the 3v3 you can as well.
Yup, I put you down for that

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Okay so like I missed like thirty notifications for this discussion thread :D hahahaha funi

Anyways read through the posts and Im all caught up—

But I had an idea last night and uhh like since this thing with the tournament and things is kinda like a sports festival, maybe a few timeskips later we could do a culture festival as well (just cuz I feel like that’d be fun and totally not because rewatching Saiki K for like the thirtieth time put the idea in my head)

It wouldn’t have to be as organized either, it could even just be something like “their class did their thing and then they went around to other classes” and we could RP em going to class-run cafes and things

And now since my brain is on hyperdrive would this break be near Halloween? There could be a costume party—

shutting up now

Okay so like I missed like thirty notifications for this discussion thread :D hahahaha funi

Anyways read through the posts and Im all caught up—

But I had an idea last night and uhh like since this thing with the tournament and things is kinda like a sports festival, maybe a few timeskips later we could do a culture festival as well (just cuz I feel like that’d be fun and totally not because rewatching Saiki K for like the thirtieth time put the idea in my head)

It wouldn’t have to be as organized either, it could even just be something like “their class did their thing and then they went around to other classes” and we could RP em going to class-run cafes and things

And now since my brain is on hyperdrive would this break be near Halloween? There could be a costume party—

shutting up now
I like that idea, would give everyone more to do around Halloween time