• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Yeah, I am concerned. Just going with everything seems like a bad idea in hindsight, but it isn't like I can do anything about it. " Inanis answered, before silently listening to Drayda. Her mother is a hero too? What a coincidence. He took Drayda's hand as he stood up, not that he couldnt get up on his own, but just to be polite. " I think everyone would like to have a bit of my perk when they hear about it. Be it the ability to keep a constant poker face, to be constantly calm, or to copy any living creature. " Inanis said, laughing lightly. Just like his voice, his laugh was monotone, and sounded more like a sarcastic laugh one would use in response to a terrible joke. He stopped, and looked at Drayda. " Your mother is a hero, too. " He tried saying with a curious tone, to no avail. " So is mine. Uravity is her Hero Name. You might have heard of it. "

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dakarai could breathe again when she saw that Black Hole and Dragon were alive. She inhaled deeply to calm her adrenaline. Extra limbs she had unconsciously grown retracted. She looked down at her hands.

There were small holes oozing a little bit of blood in her palms, where her nail-claws had bitten into them. Hair stuck to her face and neck from sweat caused by the exertion if controlling her quirk, and her shirt was completely shredded in the back from the growth and retraction of wings. Once the entrance exams were over, she’d put on her jacket to hide the holes that had been ripped in the fabric.

On-screen, it seemed that Black Hole and Dragon were having an in-depth conversation. Oh, boy, Dakarai thought sarcastically. My specialty. She wondered what the other competitors were doing. Nevertheless, she sat back in the shadows and watched.

Miku was destroying robot after robot, desperate for points. He knew twenty two points wasn't enough, so he had to stop showing off and just destroy them. Instead of using all those cool techniques he has been using, he just inflates his fists and punches every robot that he comes across. Of course, that's less fun, but it was quicker that way.

Robots and robots destroyed.. Other robots destroyed. A Three Pointer. A Two Pointer. Two One Pointers. Three Two Pointers. Two Three Pointers... and so on. A couple minutes later, he was already up to sixty three points. He was getting very tired.
"Why... is it so tiring... to destroy robots? It should be... so easy..." He muttered as he slowly walked through the streets. He saw a bench nearby, and made his way over. He heavily sat down and took some deep breaths. "I... should've joined the circus... Ugh... this...... dehydrating...."

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Iku was strolling around, fully in public, knowing full well the moment he would approach U.A he'd have to get past the press, he got in thanks to the number one hero.. Deku, "welp, now i can follow in your footsteps..!" He quickly dolted inside U.A, he realized he probably is missing the exam but he entered the faculty room and watched in the cameras, ignoring everyone else. (Interactions with the other recommended students? Maybe?)

=Nightshade=

A crash and a bang as the door flew open cause Dakarai to whirl like a startled bird. Large wings shot out from her back, and she fought her muscles to close and retract them. She cursed quietly as her sharpening teeth sliced her cheek open. The wings snapped open again, and she furiously pulled them in close.

When she realized there was no threat, the wings retracted back into her. Mom’s gonna have a fit, she thought crossly. This is the fifth shirt I’ve ruined with accidental wing-sprouting.

There was a boy who had entered the room. No threat. But Dakarai’s cynical nature told her not to trust him. Or anyone, for that matter. He looked too cheerful. But then, everybody did, with the one-time exception of Black Hole Boy. Wasn’t she happy too, that she had been accepted?

The boy bore a strange resemblance to someone. Someone... The girl couldn’t put her finger on it. One of the original Class 1A? Maybe one of her father’s classmates. Then it hit her. The hair was a dead giveaway. Izuku Midorya’s kid?

He couldn’t be that bad, Dakarai decided, if he was the son of one of her father’s friends. Or rival. Sometimes their relationship confused her.

“Hello,” she said with difficulty, still trying to control her breathing and her quirk at the same time. “Thank you very much for that panic attack.” A wry smile made it clear she was joking. “I’m Dakarai.”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura Kaminari arrived at U.A, ready for the Entrance Exam. Having taken a few days to prepare beforehand, he felt ready to take on the challenge. After struggling to make it through the press and inside the massive building, he got his identification card, got registered waited for the Practical Exam to start. Not even a minute later, the doors opened to reveal the huge fake city that was Ground Beta. Trying to both not get trampled and get a head-start, he used his Quirk to take advantage of a nearby lamppost, and he was quickly pulled towards it by electromagnetism. Repeating this technique several times to move quickly from one lamppost to the other, he managed to gain some speed and get away from the initial clutter of people, and it seemed some others had also used their Quirks in unique ways to make it further into the city just like he was.

After making it significantly far into the city, he encountered two One Pointer robots, that both seemed to quickly notice him and move towards him with their wheels. A slight smile formed on the boy's lips, as he remembered he had to be facing robots for the exam. And if there was one thing he surely knew, it was that robots were rather weak to electricity. Stretching his arms out towards the two robots, he discharged two blue electric beams towards them, quickly making contact. While the two machines didn't seem to take any damage on the outside, their circuitry was fried, and both robots shut down quickly after making a weird noise.

I guess that's two points for me. But I have to hurry up if I want to get a good score.

With that thought, he took off once again, using his earlier technique to take advantage of the abundant metallic objects in the area to move quickly around the area and get more points. Throughout the next few minutes, he saw some other potential students showing off their Quirks to take out robots. Some that stood out to him were a girl that turned into a dragon, a boy that had a black hole of sorts that he used to absorb robots, and another boy that seemed to be able to stretch long distances and was overall very elastic. Acura was looking forward to seeing some of these people again when they got into U.A, if he got accepted as well, of course.

Now about ten minutes or so into the exam, he had taken out about seven One Pointers, that he was able to take out with relative ease, eight Two Pointers, that were bigger and required more electric discharges to shut down, and two Three Pointers, that took far more effort to take down and he had to bait them into hitting something so that they would be left wide open for him to attack.

If my calculations are right... I should have 31 points. Not bad, but I think I need some more.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai nodded at the boy—Iku, she told herself—and leaned back against the wall. Her eyes flicked back to the screens for a microsecond before flitting back to his green-hair-framed face.

“You got in through recommendations, I assume?” Dakarai asked him. She leaned down slightly to pick up her jacket and slip it on in a way she hoped was subtle. The back of her shirt was in tatters from the continual appearance and disappearance of wings. She reached up to push her white-blonde hair out of her face. “My dad enrolled me. Guess it was for good reason.”

Last edited:
Drayda found Inanis's response odd about going through with everything. Being the headstrong gal she was, she didn't full understand going with the flow for everything even if she didn't want to. If she didn't want to, she'd say no and walk away. But she did understand that his quirk made him almost complacent with everything. She helped him up quite easily, due to her hidden draconic strength. Or maybe because he was super light. Regardless, when she heard his next statement and his light laughter, she couldn't help but to snicker a little. His laughter. Even his laughter was monotone. Now, that was pretty funny. She didn't realize how fun it was talking to someone with no intonation, not even in their laugh. Not that she was laughing at him per se, she was more laughing with him, but trying to hold it in a little bit due to the sudden funniness of the sound of his laugh.

On the subject of heroes, she smiled when she heard of Inanis's mother. Uravity? Was she the one with the ability to control gravity? Although, his first sentence sounded like a statement, Drayda knew there was some emotion under that, but couldn't tell what. Maybe curiosity? Maybe surprise? She didn't know fully, but Uravity was an interesting lady. She then finally spoke up with slight excitement.

"Uravity, as in Uraraka? Mom told me so much about her. My mother was the one who hired her for an internship and had her and some others come with her on a raid long time ago. She said her gravity powers were phenomenal, especially after the internship when it refined her powers. How is she doing, by the way?" She asked, her eyes lighting up curiously. She always revered Ochaco Uraraka as a hero to look up to, aside from her own mother.

DevVoid

" Mom's doing fine. She tells me everyday of what it was like in U.A and as a Hero. Of course, she can't be a hero now anymore because of Family. But she tells me she doesn't regret having gotten family. Thanks for asking. " Inanis explained. He looked across the area, and thought. He wondered if the time was up already. He wondered if there was enough time to maybe give some more robots hell. Though, probably not. Then he looked to Drayda. " How's Ryukyu doing. " He asked, trying to put on his best inquisitive impression through his monotone voice.

Drayda nodded and looked about. Glad Uravity was doing fine. Looking back at the fake city, she wondered the same thought as Inanis: if there was enough time left to get some more points. Her thoughts were interrupted when Inanis asked about her mother. Smiling at him, she began making her way towards the fake city whilst she talked. "Mom's doing fine, as well. She's a little upset that she was a single mom and my father didn't stay long. But that was before he knew of her quirk. But, she's doing alright. She just wished she had more kids," she then chuckled.

DevVoid

" Oh, sorry to hear that. " Inanis said, as Drayda mentioned that her father didn't stay around for long. While not visibly showing it, internally he was smiling when he heard Drayda chuckle. He followed her, jumping off the head. He used his repulsion stream to spit out the two bugs in him again, to give them some rest. His web sacks and fly wings had retracted back into his body as a result. Inanis walked ahead out of the crater, and took a look around before looking back at Drayda. " If you can find any animals or insects, think you can tell me where you found them. " He said over to Drayda, trying formulate his monotone sentence into a question the best he could.

Drayda nodded at Inanis's attempted sympathy about her absent father. The absence of her father didn't really seem to affect her too much, but the growing need of a male father figure, or even a male figure in her life who could help her, was something she craved immensely. But, having just met Inanis, she will hide that from him until she trusted in him some more.

Of course, she had an idea that the trust was going to build up fast with this one.

When Inanis asked, or stated with how he talked, if she could find some animals nearby for him, she nodded, grateful that she could help him with that. She looked around and found a bunny at the outskirts of the city. She pointed at the white hare and smiled. "How about that rabbit?" She asked.

DevVoid

Inanis had looked around for any animals to absorb, to gain a faster way of travelling this arena. He looked back to Drayda when he heard her say something to him, and looked to find a bunny by some grassy terrain. Inanis thought. Well, why not, the back legs could give him a large distance to leap. He walked up to where she found the bunny, keeping a small distance from the animal to not scare it away. Then he used his vacuum stream to absorb the bunny into his core. His legs grew a small portion, extending and gaining in muscle mass to maximize his jumping ability. He looked down to his legs, then to Drayda. " So, where to now? " Unbeknownst to him, a grass hopper was also absorbed in the stream, as it was mid-hop flying over the bunny. Large insect wings, almost the size of Inanis himself, grew on his back, the wings in a dark-grey colour. He looked to his back, and shrugged after a little bit. He couldn't exactly fly with these wings, moreover just hover, but its something, and something is better than nothing.

"Master Takumi, we're approaching U.A. High Property." a robotic voice informed from within Takumi's metal suit.

"About time, too." The A.I.'s creator replied under his breath. As he watched the skyscrapers zip by below on his screen, he wondered if he'd had made it on time if he had managed to pull himself away from his work earlier. He hoped there was still some of the Entrance Exam left to watch by the time he got there. It already sucked his dad made him sit out of them. "There was no need for him to", he had said, "We should take the opportunity given to us, not waste it." And so, he got in by recommendation, instead of proving himself. He didn't like how that felt like cheating, that others had to work to get in, but he was allowed just because a vast majority of his family were pro heroes.

Takumi Akibano: An inventor who liked to test his creations in the heat of the action, and just being IN the action. Being the only member of his family to be born without a quirk didn't slow him down in the slightest before, and he wasn't going to let it slow him down now. Seeing the campus of U.A. high rise in the horizon, he smiled as he picked up altitude with his thrusters, then dove and landed in a heroic pose with a loud clanging sound. "I doubt that was necessary, sir. Not to mention it was foolhardy." The robotic voice droned.

"Aw, come on, Eniac, where's your sense of theatrics?" Takumi asked as a joke. Then, he made his way into the building, his footsteps clanking down the hall. "I gotta set up a re-base mechanism here." he said to himself. He then pushed the door open and walked in, noticing a few others already here, and the screens still on. Taking a moment to see if the entrance exams were still going, he let out a sigh of relief. At least I didn't completely miss the action. He thought to himself. His helmet's crest folded back, then into the rest of the headgear as the lights over his eyes turned off when he removed it. "What did I miss?" he asked Iku and Dakarai as he walked to his side.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai jumped, black feathers sprouting out of her face like some fast-growing plant. At least the wings didn’t come out this time. A kid in a robotic suit was standing there. She closed her eyes, focusing on regulating her breathing so the feathers would retract. They did, and she sighed.

“Not much,” she said to answer Robot Kid’s question. “The most interesting ones are a kid with a black hole in his stomach, this girl who can turn into a dragon, another girl who can manipulate rocks, and some boy who stretches. Right now, I do believe Black Hole and Dragon are having a lovely in-depth conversation.” She made a face. “I’m Dakarai, by the way.”

Drayda walked up a bit behind Inanis, slowly so as to not bother the bunny. When it got sucked in, she saw the transformation, but also saw the wings. They don't seem to be a able to lift him and it made Drayda giggle a little. At the question about where to go, Drayda looked at the city in front of them, and then the robot head behind them. Smirking, she pointed at the city. "Give them a present. Make your way to the city and see if we can take down anymore robots. I'll be right behind you."

With that, she turned back into a Dragon, but she had some hard time doing so. The transformation took longer and she grunted and groaned more in discomfort and slight pain. She shook it off though once she got done writhing during the transformation and flew back the robot head. She knew the Dragon inside was tired, but they had more work to do. They had to push themselves.

Drayda grabbed a hold of a secure part of the head and began flapping her wings. It took a few good minutes of flapping futilely before something happened. She lifted it off the ground a centimeter. Then an inch. Then a half a foot. Then a foot. Then two feet. With every ten flaps, she gets it at least a foot higher in the air. She then began to move forward, feeling the strain in her back muscles, her arms, her legs, and her tail. Hell, even her neck was straining. But she was doing it, despite how heavy it was to fly it back to the cita.

After a few more minutes of flying forwards and increasing speed, she finally made it to the city. She found some three-pointers and dropped the head on them. When the robots noticed, it was too late. The head smashed into the three three-pointers, crushing them effortlessly. Drayda, finally free from the burden, relaxed as she glided a little, watching from above. There were three more three-pointers, but she'll give those to Inanis. Maybe he could use his legs to smash their heads in.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki turned around, another recommendation student, that made 5 now. She shrugged and turned fully away from the screen, she felt like making proper introductions. She walked over to the robot boy and Dakarai. "Hey there, so you two got in on recommendation as well my name is Yuuki, Yuuki Tokoyami, nice to meet you Dakarai and you are" she said finishing by turning to robot boy.
@Gamefreak1996 @Night's Shadow

DevVoid

Inanis nodded to what Drayda told him, and leapt off, using a combination of his wings and rabbit jumping strength to move at rapid speed through the city. He found a crowd of three pointers, and left Drayda to take care of them, seeing as she was carrying the giant robots' head from earlier to them. Inanis found himself a group of three one pointers and two three pointers. He took a quick look around, and spotted something moving by a grassy patch near a tree. He used his vacuum stream to suck up whatever creature was moving there, and his arms changed into that of a mantis's. These would be perfect for taking down the robots. Inanis turned and begun leaping around the robots, moving in an erratic pattern and lunging at them every now and again, slashing their limbs and heads off with his mantis arms. He had decided to leave that other group of three pointers to Drayda.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Dakarai was proud of herself. She hadn’t sprouted any extra limbs this time! Surely that meant she was making progress. She nodded to Yuuki and flexed her claws to test her control. “‘Sup.”

Kid of the Jet Black, going off her last name, Dakarai thought. Bird Head Hero, right? Yeah. Judging by her parent and the way she talks... shadow manipulation, maybe? She glanced at the other two, the ones not glued to the screen. Cyberkinetic suit. Probably technology manipulation. I don’t get Iku, though... can’t figure out his quirk. One For All and All For One isn’t genetic, so... what? She shrugged. By the nature of UA, she’d find out soon enough.

"Name's Takumi Akibano. Nice to meet the lot of ya." Takumi replied with a smile. "Eniac, you wanna introduce yourself, too?"

"I suppose it would be rude of me not to." A robotic voice quipped from the helmet. "I am Eniac, an artificial intelligence created by master Takumi to assist and offer advice to him." As Eniac introduced himself, Takumi made his way toward the nearest computer, sat down at it, and turned it on. After overriding the login system, he began typing some code into the computer's database. "Might I ask what you're doing? Eniac inquired.

"Adding this school's IP to your list of addresses. I might need you here for a number of reasons." Takumi answered, "With this, you'll be able to enter the school's interface and assist me from anywhere within it."

"And do you have permission to do such a thing?" Eniac asked.

"We'll work that out later." his creator said nonchalantly. Then he finished the program and saved it to the hard drive. Afterward, he got up and joined the other students to finish watching the entrance exams.

=Nightshade=

Akibano... Dakarai thought that name over for a minute before realizing that she hadn’t heard it before. Guess he wasn’t a child of a hero of the original Class 1A. Interesting... he seems to have an affinity with technology to say the least, as well as an extensive knowledge of code. Don’t know if what he did there is legal, but hey, not my place to judge. She grew claws again, just to prove to herself that she could, before retracting them. Her father would be proud; she was finally figuring out how to control her quirk, at least a little.

Many of these people also seemed powerful. Her father’s issue was the realization that he wasn’t the only powerful one at UA. She wouldn’t let that be her downfall as well. Dakarai would be on her guard, but at the same time, willing to make friends.

Drayda had taken care of herself, destroying a few more robots and got a few more points. It was at this point where she started to get bored. Which was a bad sign. She looked on to see Inanis grabbing a pair of mantis arms and began slicing heads and limbs off of the robots. If she could do that, then maybe this won't get old quick. Yea, she knew they were trying to get as many points as possible, but it was starting to get tiring and doing the same thing for 15-20 minutes gets old after awhile. One by one, Drayda lost her draconic perks as she sliced off the head of another robot before landing. She lost the draconic arms and legs, the scales, and her teeth and claws. All she had were her tail and wings to get around. Looking around, she could have sworn time was supposed to up, was it not?

Regardless, she took to the skies, waiting out the time limit with a slightly bored expression on her face.

Rin was quiet as the loud, blaring horn that signalled the end of the Entrance exam rang throughout the whole artificial city. After that, everything seemed quieter. The remaining robots shut down themselves, preventing anyone from engaging in combat to sneakily get more points. After all, the school had many precautions. Rin let out a long sigh. She had been assessing the quirks of everyone, including the recommendation students. Speaking of, there was a group of recommendation students behind her speaking to each other, she believed. She could hear quiet muttering in that direction anyway. She got up from her chair and stretched. She had been sat down for a bit of time and felt stiff. She walked to the exit, and waved to the group of students. Why didn't they come over to talk to her? Maybe it was the blank stare that always resided on her face? Probably. She didn't mind though. They would have plenty of time to chat with her on the upcoming week, when school officially started. She would have to be in U.A on her week off a bit though, because they would be sealing and sending off the acceptance letters to people who passed. Obviously, more than 18 people would pass. Her father only said that number to make sure that participants were pushing themselves to their very best. Rin strolled away from the school and entered her house to see the U.A uniform -with the blazer, shirt, skirt, thigh-high socks and tie folded neatly at the bottom of the bed, and her shoes placed on the floor near them. She looked at them for a while. 'Such a classy uniform.' She thought, but she smiled nonetheless. She was going to the best hero school, after all.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Wow, looks like these people are actually very good, I'm excited to meet them " Iku said, as he walked out, "maybe i should go to the gym? Nah.. I'm hungry.." he'd ramble as he left for a cafe close to U.A.

DevVoid

Growing bored and tired of destroying the same robots over and over, Inanis had spat the Mantis back out of his core again and used the rabbit legs and grasshopper wings combination to wall-jump between two buildings to the top, landing on the building to his left. He sat down by the edge of the flat top roof and awaited the timer to run out, for this simulation to be over. Soon enough, a loud horn was blaring, indicating that this trial was finally over. Inanis stood up and looked around, spotting Drayda. He crouched down and took a leap towards her, a slow one that would let him talk a bit while flying past her. As he was buzzing past her, he spoke. " I'll see you at the entrance zone, if you wanna chat. " Before getting too far away again. He slid down the buildings and began leaping on the ground back to the entrance zone.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
The entire process had been rather monotonous. Killing robots wasn't exactly her best idea of a way to properly test someone, but she knew what she was going into when she signed up to take the exams in the first place. Though she had to admit, it was a lot more exhausting than she originally believed that it would be. Thankfully for her, a loud siren blared across the testing grounds, signalling the end of the test. She took a deep breath and wiped the sweat off of her forehead. "Well, on the bright side, it could've gone worse." she told herself. She wasn't too sure about the quirks that the other students had. As far as she knew, her quirk wasn't exactly super destructive with the control that she had over it. After all, she was only going into her first year of high school. She was sure that some of the other students would have better quirks. It was just a given. Just like the rest of the examinees, she was told that they would receive word about their acceptance in just a few days, and class would begin the following week. It was exciting to think about, but she still didn't know if she did enough to get accepted.

A few days passed and the girl received a letter from UA. She was anxious just looking at the sealed envelope. However, she had to open it or she'd never know. Luckily, she had been accepted. "Yes!" the girl exclaimed. She was glad to see that she at least made it past the exams. They had even sent her a nice-looking school uniform to wear. It was the one that she had seen all the time worn by the kids from UA, and now, she finally owned one.

Takumi smirked a bit as he watched the exam through to the end. So far, it seemed that his fellow students were quite talented, and possessed interesting quirks, to say the least. He might not be a descendant of the prior Class 1-A like his peers, but he was ready to show them, himself, and the world at large what he can do.

When he got home that day (after socializing a bit more with his fellow recommended students), he went to his lab and got straight to work on his latest suit update. About an hour into his work, his mother walked in. "So, how'd it go?" she asked.

"Eh, relatively well. Met some of the other students, watched the exam. Still wish I could've partaken in it." He said.

"Why? Being recommended proves you've earned it like anyone who took-"

"No, there's a difference for being recommended because of your family, and actually proving you have the qualities to enlist in UA High." Takumi stated, looking rather annoyed, "Anyone who says otherwise is simply blinded by elitism." A moment's pause fell between them. "I wanted to feel like I earned my place in U.A., rather than receive it on a silver platter. It feels like I cheated in some way..."

"Well, it is what it is, Takumi." His mother sat on his bed, watching him work. "You should be thankful for going at all, given how you were born." Takumi froze at that. Then, he turned to his mother, glaring over his shoulder. "Sorry. My point is that it would've been a wasted opportunity to turn down the recommendation." Takumi said nothing in response. Rather, he turned back to his work. "Anyways, I'll get dinner started. Got a dish in mind, sweetie?"

"Not really." Takumi replied, observing his blueprint. When he heard the door close, he let out a sigh. The things I put up with in this family...

While the dragon absolutely loved to destroy and maim all these robots, she felt almost bored. Yet, seeing the light die in their robotic eyes was fascinating and satisfying. When the horn blared, she looked over the destruction she had caused, smiling maniacally. That's when she saw Inanis jump towards her and slowed himself down to speak to her before heading towards the entrance. She agreed to the offer and flew back to the entrance where, upon not needing her services anymore, the dragon retracted all of her wings, tail, claws, sharp teeth, and scales. Right when Drayda was two feet in the air and was content to glide back to the ground. She stumbled as she landed, sighing in slight annoyance before finding her backpack, slinging it over her shoulder, and then finding Inanis. Finding him wasn't difficult.

Now, she knew that the application for the entrance exams came in a letter and basically meant that they were accepted. Yet, her mother had already recommended her, so the entrance exam was a test on her abilities, and so others could see how she functioned. It was a good idea, but now she was sore, bruised, and scraped up.

She found Inanis and walked over to him, waving a weary hand and wearing a tired smile on her face. "How are you after all that? My dragon is exhausted, hence the lack of dragon parts, and I'm absolutely beat. But that was fun, despite it getting pretty darn repetitive."

DevVoid

Inanis turned to look at Drayda, having just thought about when the entry letter would arrive at his home. He wasn't suprised that Drayda was so exhausted. All the beatings she took, nevermind the drainage of her being in his void temporarily must've really added up. Inanis nodded at Drayda's statement about it getting repetitive. " Yeah, I was getting pretty bored of this, too. I'm not really all too exhausted, considering I moreover just used the stamina of the things I absorbed, aswell as part of your own. Though, it did get me pretty hungry, all that rapid movement. " Inanis said, thinking. He had an idea. Inanis looked to Drayda, snapping out of his thoughts and tried to ask in an inquisitive way: " Wanna go grab a bite to eat. I'm thinking fast food. Maybe asian food. Not exactly loaded here, but I should have enough on my card. What do you say. "
@Merciless Medic

=Nightshade=

Dakarai, upon arriving at home, threw open the door, feeling a small sense of triumph, but also a slight sense of apprehension. She always felt that way when returning to the house because her father was so unpredictable. Even at the best of times, he was hard to approach. As she shut the door behind her, she slung off her jacket, as it no longer mattered if her family saw her back.

“Father?” she called tentatively, hoping he wouldn’t be in one of his moods. “I’m home.”

“Dakarai!” Katsuki Bakugo strode into the hall, followed by a couple explosions. “Were you able to control your quirk today?”

In silent answer, a combination of feathered wings, metallic claws, and coral-colored tentacles burst forth from their respective locations. Dakarai grinned as she retracted them back into her body, and her father pulled her into a huglike headlock. “That’s my girl! You take after both your mother and me; that’s one thing I love about you.”

Dakarai breathed an internal sigh of relief. He was in a good mood today. Time for a joke...? “And another thing you love about me is that I “shaddup” when you tell me to?”

He let her go and stood up, smiling fiercely. “You certainly do. Dinner’s ready for you.” With that, Bakugo turned and headed back into his room.

Dakarai’s internal sigh of relief turned external. It wasn’t that she didn’t love her father—she did, with an unmatched admiration—it was just that he was so... explosive. The regenerative part of her quirk came from her mother; the random parts that exploded out of nowhere? That was from her father. With another sigh, she headed to the dinner table to eat alone... again.

Drayda's eyes lit up with intrigue. Food? And he was buying? Hell yes! She could feel her stomach grumbling at her and her bladder was getting quite full from the ten minutes of battling robots. She giggled a little, a weary kind of giggle, but it still showed her amusement. "That would be nice. I could go for some asian food right now. I got a bit of money to help, just in case I end up buying something a little expensive, which is quite common with me. I uh... don't check the prices on things before I get them." She chuckled nervously and turned towards the exit to find some food. She looked back, expecting Inanis to follow. Once he did so, she walked alongside him.

She knew they were going to be in, they had a ton of points, not to mention the possibility of rescue points being required. She hugged her ribs, which were incredibly sore. She growled at herself as she thought she had bruised the bones and she hissed a little when she poked a particularly sensitive spot, testing it to see how bad it was. Yea, it was bad.

She rubbed the spot gingerly and wondered what her mom was going to say if she asked her how well the exam went. Then she'd have her go to the hospital or something, since her injuries are going to take awhile to heal, even with her advanced healing.

Looking over at Inanis, she tried to assess his injuries, but she really couldn't tell. It was a wonder how she was able to read his perceived tone so well, even though it was monotonous. Maybe it was that training for being personable that her mom put her in - to listen to words and what they meant instead of guessing what they meant by half-listening.

Still, this young man was an enigma to her, but it had been fun getting to know him in the ten minutes they were together.

What seemed like a few minutes of retrospection was only a good few seconds before she snapped back to reality. Which fast food place were they going to? "Hey, which spot are going? I hope it's near because my bladder is going to explode. Well, not literally, it's not there yet." Then an idea crossed her mind.

"Wait... How do you eat? Do you have a stomach and it goes to your black hole? Do you taste things? Do you also require the need for removing waste?" As she said that last question, she made it sound a little silly, her voice changing slightly to make it seem like it wasn't a serious question, but curiosity was embedded in each question.

DevVoid

" Well, alright then. " Inanis said, as he had followed Drayda away from the entrance zone. Inanis had chuckled lightly in a monotonous tone, nodding at Drayda telling how she would pick the more expensive things accidentally. " Yeah, I do that too sometimes. I mostly don't really care what I eat, but mom keeps telling me to just get the cheap stuff since I can't kinda taste anyway. " Inanis responded before going back to thinking where to go. He then remembered there was one sushi bar down the block, a few metres away. " Just down there, see the green sign there. " Inanis had said, pointing forward at the green sign hanging on the front of a building above the doorway. He couldn't read what the sign said, but he assumed it mustve been some japanese or chinese name of the restaurant. " That's where we'll go. " Inanis responded, walking across the street to the other side, taking the left sidewalk down the street where the restaurant was. He looked to Drayda as she asked him how he eats things. Inanis raised both eyebrows. " Oh, guess I never told you. I can taste things if I eat them like a normal being, but that'll only give my upper body the energy and minerals, vitamins, etc. in the stuff I eat and drink. If I shove them into my core, everything good gets evenly split up between both halves and all the bad stuff gets erased. And.. no, I dont need to use toilets. Not sure why you'd really be interested in it anyway. Sounds a little weird to ask that, but I understand your curiosity, and I dont really mind anyway. " Inanis responded, and kept looking down the sidewalk. " Oh, seems we're here. Feel free to go to the bathroom, I'll get us a table. " Inanis said over to Drayda as he closed his coat, buttoning it up and zipping it up again before walking inside the restaurant.

Drayda noted all the responses she got. Even though the bathroom thing was weird, she didn't expect him to answer that. But hey, at least he didn't get that weirded out by it, but she cannot use his emotionless perk to get answers from him when he can't exactly feel any annoyance or hostility towards such questions.

Nonetheless, she ran to the bathroom after thanking Inanis and did her business. As soon as she was done, she washed her hands and walked out, feeling refreshed. She looked about and fixed up her hair. She could feel her ribs slowly healing. She felt like this weird feeling will never stop wigging her out, as it just felt unnatural. This healing factor didn't become a thing until later, which was why she felt like this wasn't right. At least normal humans have normal healing and it is so slight they can hardly feel it. This just felt weird. She held her side as she looked around to see Inanis. Wherever he went.

DevVoid

As Inanis saw Drayda heading to the bathroom, Inanis went to the reception desk and got himself and Drayda a table sit by. By the time Drayda had returned from the bathroom, Inanis was sitting by the table with two menu cards in his hand. One was a larger one with all the main meals, desserts, drinks, snacks, etc. on it, while the other was a smaller menu with all the sushi, nigiri, etc. on it. Inanis put the cards down as he noticed Drayda and waved over. " Hey, over here. "

Drayda saw him at a table and she followed suit, thanking him and sitting across from him and taking the one that seemed tastier - the smaller menu. The sushi sounded really good and it was usually filling. She also liked the spicy wasabi paired with the ginger petals for most sushi rolls. She picked out one that she wanted and stretched. A chicken bento with crab sushi. This was going to be delicious.

She looked up at Inanis and wondered for a bit. Would they get the same classes? Hopefully. Although, now that she had calmed down some, something piqued her interest within her mind - an interesting question. If Inanis could take and spit out creatures, could the same be done for energy? She was, a bit begrudgingly, giving her energy to him during that fight. Maybe he could put someone in stasis within himself and not take their energy, or give them energy. She didn't know, but it was an interesting concept. She had to try with him.

"So, I was wondering. You are able to suck in and spit out creatures from her void, and you are able to suck in the energy of other people. Can you release that energy or hold someone within your void without sucking their energy? Not sure if it was possible, but it was a question I thought could be possible."

DevVoid

Inanis had also picked out some things for him; Sushi to eat normally, and fried noodles to stuff into his core. A big bento with various variants of rolls in it, and some smaller nigiri with octopus on it. Inanis had looked to Drayda as she asked the question and leaned back in his chair, thinking. " ..hm, I never tried it before, seeing as I never had the need to... I might be able to do that, I'm not sure though. " Inanis had replied, really thinking about this. He never had the need to actually give energy back to something, seeing as usually the animals and people he had absorbed before could get their stamina back easily, and Drayda was the second person he had absorbed, having only done this on a friend with a quirk before. He imagined that if he had someone to train giving out energy, he could potentially do it in the future.

"Of course... Mister Potato... I would love... to buy a blanket... for you..." Miku said in his sleep. The bench was so comfortable that he fell asleep. But suddenly, a noise started blasting through the Ground Beta that woke the half alien boy up. He figured that the Exam was finally over, so he slowly got up, and an unexpected wave of energy hit him. "Okay, time to go!" He stretched out his arms dar enough so he could grab onto two distant buildings, took two steps back, then was propelled right through the exit. That... was not the best idea. He landed on his face, in his seat, on his backpack. That hurt a lot, much more than not getting the last slice of pizza. He got up and rubbed his sore face, ignoring the weirded out looks he was getting from other contestants. He grabbed his backpack and exited the school, searching for his phone to call his mother. Honestly, he was kinda a momma's boy, and a dadda's boy, but he wasn't ashamed. He dialed her number and put the phone to his ear. A voice could be heard from the other side.
"Hi, sweetie? How was the Exam? Were those robots easy to destroy? How much butt did you kick?"
"Hi mom, it went well! I got like, sixty... three points? It was fun, even though it was kinda repetitive. But I think I'll get in! Maybe, hopefully."
"I know that you did great. That's my mom sensing. Now I can brag to other moms that you'll get in U.A. . You know, how stereotipical sitcom moms do!"
"Aw shucks, mom. I'll come home once I go buy some ice cream. For the two of us. But don't tell dad!"
"Alright, you scrunchie, I won't. But they better be equal servings, or you're grounded. Bye!"
"Bye, mom!" He ended the call and headed to the local store. When he came out, he had two big buckets of ice cream in his hands. And they were going to be delicious.

Last edited:
Drayda smiled as a waiter came by to take their order. Drayda said her food and waited for Inanis to get some food for him. Once the waiter walked away, she leaned back and mulled over what Inanis said. She smiled and shrugged before mentioning her idea, taking the folders and stacking them neatly with each other before setting them off to the side nearest to the edge of the pathway next to them. "I just thought since you can spit things out of you, why not do the same with energy." She then felt her phone rumble in her backpack and she fished for it. As soon as she found it, she unlocked her smart phone to see it was her mother asking where she was and if she was coming home soon. Sighing, she gave her a quick text, saying that she was enjoying lunch (or dinner, whatever time it was) with another student. A quick text congratulating her on her exam and gaining a new friend later, Drayda set her phone back in her bag. She just chuckled, amused at her own mother. "That was my mom. She said congratulations on the exam. I'm assuming she watched the entire thing."