• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

So would I have to have mine entirely NPC or do we not have any other active OC'S I can participate with? I haven't really had enough free time to respond when everything started and now that I do, I have no reason to respond.......

the your costume can have something to ease that uneasiness
like Uraraka's costume
Uraraka Helmet: This equipment reduces stimulation of the semicircular canals located inside each ear.
Uraraka Wrists: This equipment's interior contains a device that clamps down and releases like a blood pressure gauge, stimulating the pressure points around the wrist area that suppress nausea.
Uraraka Neck: This equipment stimulates the pressure points around the neck area, thereby reducing headaches and the like.

Davis Yuto - Wannabe Power Ranger

And I feel Davis would perform better as a villain. But I don't know if I should, considering my matching predicament. I feel like I should take the advantage of the actual training as a hero, but being a villain would just work. Ugh