• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

Akira: Hey, at least my argument of a hero's life being dangerous is logical. And I don't undermine my own wife's efforts by dismissing her gender.

Look let's not worry about parental figures after all Ryuji and Tsurugi's parents are probably the worst as they pushed away and abused Ryuji and Abandoned Tsurugi

Well even though Daigo's father wasn't very good of a role model he was always there for Daigo so he looked up to him,sadly around the time Daigo was just learning of his quirk his parents were both killed

I mean, Yukino hasn't heard of anything about her parents. They're pro-heroes and went out on a mission. It's been 5 years since they've left Yukino. Thanks to her parents being pro-heroes, Yukino has enough money to maintain rent and food. Still, Yukino misses her parents, and wants to see them again. That's her backstory.

Screw you but I do have a plan to make Ryuji someone I can write more with and more enjoyable to write and star you should ask koopa about the random generator

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Are we gonna have everyone in the class be a big group of friends or do it like the actual series where everyone is friends but it's in 5-6 smaller groups?

I had to remove kambrio because if we had him it would be uneven and it would be better than anyone else since he is a second character
hero

• Daigo
  • Kaz
villain
  • Ryuji
  • Parker
    Hero
  • Ryota
  • Kambrio
    Villain
  • Hiro
  • Yumi

Last edited:
everyone would have passed after Ryota and Ken right? except Davis and Riowa right?
yes
I had to remove kambrio because if we had him it would be uneven and it would be better than anyone else since he is a second character
hero

• Daigo
  • Kaz
villain
  • Ryuji
  • Parker
    Hero
  • Ryota
  • Rowina
    Villain
  • Hiro
  • Yumi
And you should get rid of Rowina for Kambrio. As Eliza can't be online for two weeks.