• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

And, if you want our characters to fight Tsurugi, then I don't think attacking the city will be the smartest play. I mean, there are still pro-heroes, and they can take on Tsurugi (if he is around the same strength as Ryuji that is).

Oh ho ho, you're not even at the tip of the iceberg. There's one more thing you can do, if you do it, Yukino's button will be destroyed. But...I'm not going to tell you what.

I find it relaxing and want it to eventually become something that helps Yukino and Ryuji understand each other if SS can agree there

How will it help them understand each other?

Ryuji: Hey there "Yuki"~!

Yukino: How dare you! Wanna fight!

Ryuji: Actually....*tells long backstory*

Yukino: Oh, I'm so sorry! Call me Yuki whenever you want!
(this whole thing is a joke, don't take it seriously)

I mean it's Like a joking friendship but if you want to push Ryuji's button's SS just call him crazy for talking like his armour is alive

Yeah, but Yukino isn't the kind to make fun of people. Yukino doesn't like to be on the receiving end, and she doesn't want anyone else on the receiving end as well, so she encourages them. Yukino might not like it that Ryuji calls her "Yuki", but she doesn't want to be rude herself.

What Daigo said was sexist, and angered Yukino. What she said was to prove her point, she wasn't discouraging Daigo. She just wanted to show him that he shouldn't look down on girls, because girls can fight too.

Yukino still doesn't like that. She likes to fight, and if Daigo wouldn't want to fight her, and only just because she's a girl, she's going to get pissed.

He was raised to think that girls were fragile flowers and to trat them with respect, which he didn't believe the first part as his mother was a pro hero,but he does want to treat girls with respect

Well, Yukino doesn't feel respected if Daigo doesn't fight her. She'll just think that he doesn't want to fight her because he think's that she (and other girls) is weak.