• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
My favorite part about Parker is that he was supposed to be cold at first but now he's timid which is not even what his personality says. lol

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Oh god! Parker and Daigo are both ranged and Kambrio and Ryuji are super heavy melee fighters. That would be one sided, I don't know to which side though.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Alright, gonna edit since Cosmic had his person cross the finish line. Though we were gonna leave that to I Never LOL

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think Yumi will win, just because Kambrio is really fast doesn't mean he can beat that strategy, unless I Never thinks otherwise

No, no, no. I've already decided on who the top four students will be.

1. Yumi
2. Ryota
3. Kambrio
4. Yukino

If you guys disagree, then just tell me why.

Yukino: Strength doesn't matter in a fitness test, all that matters is skill.

To be honest, I don't know for sure, but I'm just going to say that Yukino probably has more skill then Ryuji, because of her past experiences (I want to explain in the RP, but I can explain right now if you guys want).

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno: Fitness test and skill? wouldn't that be more useful for fighting than doing exercises? I think your explanation is a bit illogical.