• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He's meant to be muscle lord killer lol. also Kambrio is usually against everyone unless somehow people manage not to get pissed at him
Kambrio: I'M GOING TO TURN YOU INTO A SOFTBALL AND THROW YOU OVER 1000 METERS!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ya'know is it OK if I make a Villain as well? i don't know how many characters are allowed, but if I can make a third one I have the perfect idea.

Yukino: I DON'T CARE IF YOU SOILED YOUR PANTS! I JUST WANT A FIGHT!

Also, Imma gonna make a villain too! But...I'm going to introduce her later.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sounds good. Also despite Kambrio's huge anger issues can he be a recommended student? If not I'll just have him be as someone that they didn't see in the exams.

So here's my villain and guess what their Ryuji's twin who was thrown out

Name: Tsuragi Shoku
Appearance: Has short green hair and red eyes, Wears a a bland red hoodie and gray jogging bottoms and sandles
Personality: He Hates people after he was thrown out but is good tricking into thinking that he's cute
Quirk: Pheonix Bone Armour - Similar to ryuji's quirk but it doesn't increase defense it instead allow's him to fly and can stop time for five seconds
Quirk Weakness: It has the weakness as ryuji's quirk
Costume: (optional): None

Kaz: Y-you guys are right. I-I can do this, I just have to b-believe in myself and give it my all. I...I can do this!

*Gets last place*

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kambrio: *laughs uncontrollably* you really are a weak useless waste of space! Oh and Yukino let's leave it to RP to fight!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno is going to be average. I think Kambrio is going to be near the top for this test thing... (I'm so bad I forgot what this is called xD)

I think we should have our own makeshift villain team, although I think the villains won't be working with him yet. He's currently still in prison, so I think the villains should break him out and then he brings them to U.A to find Seth.

I think Seth is going to be legitimately surprised by that one, as he wasn't even thinking he would've got a score so high. Although I'm planning on having him avoid conflict with everyone else until the Combat Training arc.

Seth: It's because you took my quirk. That's mine, you fool.

I'm planning on having Seth gradually end up not hating everyone and everything, but it's going to take some time.