• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I get that, Yumi's quirk is good for this test.

My point was not everyone's quirk is gonna be conveniently perfect for this. I just feel if we all give ourselves top scores, we make Midoriya and Bakugou seem pathetic by comparison.

Yeah, thanks to Seth's quirk he's going to definitely get higher than any average person,(because of it's practical application), but not really get any completely insane results.

Like, in the ball throw he can boost it along by piercing it with a chainspike but it's not going to go as far as somebody with a quirk better equipped for it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
No, that's seems fair to me. Yumi was built for this exam LOL

How she does in the others, remains to be seen.

I don't think Kaz is gonna do that well on this. She can zap a ball further than she could throw it, but how much of a boost that is I'm unsure of.

Yukino: *glares at Ryuji* Did you just call me "Yuki"!? Don't you dare give me any nicknames! And, Kaz, you just have to believe in yourself, you'll do great! *gives Kaz thumbs up*

Have more faith in your character's quirk, Cause it can be used for a lot more than mine
Ryuji: Yeah I did so what you want a punch

You know, I did not expect Kaz to have a support group like this when I made her LOL

Also, kinda early, but who are we gonna nominate as class representative?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think we have to stop comparing us to the best scores. Have we forgotten most of people like Bakugo and Izuku can currently beat us? (if they were in our level)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't really understand the big fuss about her lol. I just want to make li'l yuki realize she ain't the toughest cookie in the jar

Yukino: Stop calling me Yuki, jack-asses! And I could nominate as Class Rep. It could be a nice change of pace. And stop treating me like a kid, Veno!

And I've been planning to introduce an antagonist, just haven't thought of a Quirk

Lol, Seth, the kind of guy to get absolutely no votes, know he won't and still vote for himself.

Speeches, just stands up. "If you don't vote for me. I will find you. I will eavesdrop, I will do the math. And every person who doesn't vote for me. I'll kick all of your asses."

Eh, I guess Slayspike could return. What's funny is even though it's a combination quirk, Seth's father's quirk was much more stronger than his. He could make spikes from any surface, and they could get really big.

Also, I think Seth would beat Yukino one-on-one, because his quirk isn't actually very powerful, it's just that he's very good with it. It's only a weapon at this point. That's his main insecurity, he knows everyone else will eventually surpass him. However, Seth actually getting to fight Yukino in a 1v1 most likely isn't going to happen during the combat training, as he physically can't touch Ken.