• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

Well Ken's quirk isn't strait up logia type Devil Fruits, If you manage to touch him in slime form, you can still physically damage him since his slime form reduces impact and not completely ignores it.

Yukino: Seth, my...uh...friend(?), I'm not a pushover. Even if I can't use my quirk, I far surpass the average human in speed, strength, and reflexes. And your quirk is Emitter, so I can technically absorb it, and use it for myself.

I don't really care who's class rep, so we'll just have the votes right now

Kaz: //
Rowina: /
Seth: /
Yukino: //

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno: C'mon I'm obviously the nicest, strongest, most helpful, and fun person in this room! Also most of you guys are my friends so....

Seth: I vote for myself because I figured out how to pull down walls. You guys can't do that. Vote for me or I'll pull down a wall on you. That is all.

Steps down from podium

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yumi: I don't think making threats is the best way to get votes, but hey we all have different ways to campaign I guess. And by the by, I could break whatever wall you pull on me.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I had 70 messages to read ahhhh

Also Parker feels like a background character at this point, he hasn't gotten to do anything and he isn't part of any group.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
GET READY FOR THE ULTIMATE YUKINO DESTROYER: HUMAN MACHAMP, DATS RIGHT!

Name: Kambrio Helmfler (I like weird names lol)
Appearance:OBVIOUSLY HAS TWO PAIRS OF ARMS (they grow where Machamp has his second arms); Black and White Tank Top; Shaggy dark brown hair and eyes; Black Shorts; Extremely fit as hell
Personality: Extremely rude and arrogant; Cares only of himself; Makes enemies with nearly everyone (yep and he's good at kicking Yukino's arse, at least I hope so since that's the main reason I made this guy xD [sorry SS])
Quirk: ANOTHER PAIR OF ARMS (wow I already said this twice before getting to the quirk [I said human machamp same thing as obviously has two pairs of arms]); He's a karate master and is fast (no super strength because that would make him too op, but he's still pretty strong)
Quirk Weakness: Using his second pair of arms causes muscle strain if he overworks his quirk
Costume: (optional): I'll do it later, but this will be simpler than Veno's