• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

Seth: This is me calm. I'm actually in a pretty good mood, trying to be nice today.

Yeah, I think our little villain group needs a name. Probably should be done by whoever takes the leader, as Tsurugi doesn't seem the kind to lead or to seek out Slayspike to help them.

Not much it's the armour's speciality and time stops for everything but what he's touching And it affects a 5 mile radius and can use three times a day but hey he can also fly

Tsurugi's armour basis

Ryuji's armour basis

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I was actually daydreaming about an evil scene where Veno was evil and turned Parker evil and they made a bunch of explosions. My imagination is weird. also I was thinking Kambrio's score would be higher than the current highest because... well... yeah, still SS you can decide that.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yumi: A guy with extra arms can throw a ball harder than a giant! I call BS on that! This is a dis....*Gags her*

Me: Sorry...

2nd Character idea.
Name Yu Tatsumi
age 15
sex male
appearance: light dark skin ( His farther is Japanese his mother is African), has black dreadlocks that go past his ears, broad shoulders and well developed mussels. when not at school he wears a blue t shirt and jeans.
personality: Very laid back, He is friendly to everyone but will stand up for the people he cares about.
Quirk able to imitate any animal's ability.
Quirk weakness: The longer imitates an animal the more he becomes one to the point that he loses his humanity and becomes said animal.

And another thing about him. He held down the zero pointer before parker did anything though because. I had to leave I wasn't able to be apart of that so he got no recognition as well as the fact that he ended up unconscious because of that and everyone just left him behind. So why should he care about any of them when it's obvious they don't give a fuck about him.

I've got a villain idea and maybe this could be the leader because his personality and quirk

Name: Naga Ketoro
Personality: evil(obviously)very merciless and cruel he wears a black trenchcoat and has black hair
Quirk: puppet master (he can create puppets minions and can create razor sharp strings from his fingertips and if they trap you he can drain your strength leaving them weak and damaged, I thought since he's a villain I should make his quirk stronger than others since he's like the evil Mastermind
Quirk weakness: his strings can be cut and while trapping someone he isn't able to avoid attacks as much
Costume: N/A

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker: "A-Ah, you really think I could make a good class rep?"

Honestly, I would be down for class rep role, I don't think my character gets as much spotlight as the others do.

So, I think that everyone is done with the ball throw? And, if we are skipping the other tests (just like they did in the show amirite?), shouldn't we decide on the Combat training pairings? (Everyone needs costumes too)

I gathered that the first match is
Yukino and Ken Vs. Seth and Veno
(Heroes) (Villains) *presumably

I can't help but laugh about how my only idea for Seth's costume was Jason in a goddamn bulletproof vest. I did have another idea for a helmet, but it's too hard to explain. Maybe if I can draw it I might change it.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I guess I mind who Parker is paired with a little but, it would be funny to see him or Kaz be villains because they're both more timid.