• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

Seth's personality is sort of a mix between Bakugou and Todoroki. I was always really hype for the first combat training part, was one of my favourite parts of the show. Have been on a plane back home all day, so I couldn't really reply.

Name: Ryota Takahashi
Appearance: Tall, lean athletic build, fair skin, spiky dark brown hair.
Personality: Ryota is a friendly but competitive type. He loves a challenge. He's a bit reckless because he would do anything to get his adrenaline pumping. (Eh, see what I did there?) Hes a bit cocky at times which can get him into trouble but overall hes not a bad guy.
Quirk: Rush- Ryota can increase the flow of adrenaline in his body. This gives multiple enhancements such as increased senses, strength, speed, durability, stamina, and pain tolerance. Ryota has created different modes for this, his ‘Burst System’. The initial Burst doubles his capabilities, 2nd Burst triples it, 3rd quadruples it and so on.
Quirk Weakness: The more adrenaline he releases the longer the cool down time. And (similar to the kaioken or 8 gates), the more adrenaline Ryoto uses the more likely he is to get hurt from the strain it puts on his body. He can currently boost himself to 5x his normal abilities (4th Burst), but he becomes severely fatigued.
Costume: (optional): TBD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If I try using my quirk I'll probably burn the ball xD SS how does Yukino get more than Bakugo without using quirk? (assuming you won't since I can't see how you can)

During the exam, when she started absorbing people's quirks, she kept some stored in her, so that she could use it later. She has been hiding it, but she right now has a huge stomach ache.

And Cosmic, Bakougo didn't destroy the ball when he used his explosion quirk.

I was going alphabetically for who goes first (because I mean, they both got first place),

Since Daigo's name starts with a D, and Yukino's starts with a Y

Either way, we would've waited for Starry Phatump, because I would've made Yukino do her ball throw, and then I'll have had to make Mr. Striker say that Daigo's next.

And Sarah, with Yumi's Giant Gene, she could easily get a high score. Just make her hand huge, and the force of the throw will be much greater.