• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mystery Dungeon Online (Pokemon x SAO) Discussion

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(I love SAO and Pokemon, so this is perfect for me!)

Name: Otis Russell

Username: Nia

Pokemon (Level): Venipede (Level 5)

Moves: Poison Sting and Rollout

Personality: She is very kind, but can be impatient and a bit stubborn too. Otis is not that strong, but will try her best. She has a lot of experience in pokemon battles, and will try to use strategy’s.

Rescue Team: N/A

Other: Otis’ favorite food is Cheese Cake

Last edited:
@OtisRolePlays if you're wanting to join, you should know about Sword Art Online, which is an anime and manga series, and if you haven't, read the first post I posted on this thread.

Currently, on floor 1/100, everyone but me (Larion, a Gastly) and Fraseandchico (Darrius, an Abra) are together in a group, I don't know where, and the ones who aren't are currently in the top group, in a meeting at a Pokemon Center.

I hope that's enough to explain what's going on, if it isn't, you can ask me questions.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Well, I’m watching the Sword Art Online anime, so I do know about it, and I did read your first post and read the rules you put there. So if I know what SAO is, am I accepted?

Last edited:
Looking back on it, I find it funny how Larion's first ally was a Pokémon that gets its final evolution via trading, just like him.

I swear I didn't do that on purpose. I just picked Abra because of its more humanoid form, making it easier for a human to adapt to it.

@OtisRolePlays if you're able to roleplay, and have time to, then yes. Just make a bio for your character by copy/pasting the layout from the original post. I'll probably put the RP on Private when you're accepted.

@Fraseandchico oh yeah I only just noticed that. I really wanna meet with the others, and I have an idea that I'm setting up hoping it'll work.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Okie, I have the form here.)

Name: Otis Russell

Username: Nia

Pokemon (Level): Venipede (Level 5)

Moves: Poison Sting and Rollout

Personality: She is very kind, but can be impatient and a bit stubborn too. Otis is not that strong, but will try her best. She has a lot of experience in pokemon battles, and will try to use strategys.

Rescue Team: N/A

Other: Otis’ favorite food is Cheese Cake