• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or the proctor could get a medical ninja to do that since Kiro is unconscious and cannot continue. There's no reason to wait now.

I could auto a medical ninja who can step in out of good conscious or something.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The anime moans I first thought was Kyuu and I was like “so he IS a girl!” Then they got more frequent and I figured even a girl can’t make that same sound repeated nearly the same so many times. Also... I just realized none of us are girls but nearly all of us have female characters LOL

The anime moans I first thought was Kyuu and I was like “so he IS a girl!” Then they got more frequent and I figured even a girl can’t make that same sound repeated nearly the same so many times. Also... I just realized none of us are girls but nearly all of us have female characters LOL
...Why...would I be moaning though..?

These thoughts you're having almost scare me. :'|

Questions as to what just happened? Here...
Flashback Time:

It’s alright, Ik it’ll hurt at first, but you’ll get over it. I’m sorry it had to be this way

And the mind games have began.
:up:

With the choices Azumi gave him, it seemed no matter which one Kiro chose, he would die.

Kiro quickly shouted before water started to enter his mouth. ‘Shit!‘ Kiro mentally cursed as he quickly closed his mouth.

Kiro seemed to be struggling to breath with the water now in his mouth. He closed his eyes tightly as he did his best to show Azumi he was struggling.

Kiro started to calm himself down. Kiro just focused on what was to come next and stopped struggling as he kept his body calm.

‘Mother, I’ll be seeing you...‘

Slowly but surely, Kiro’s grasp on reality started to slip. Eventually, Kiro’s right arm seemed to drop slowly. Instead of his eyes tightly closed, his eyelids became relaxed. His hair also started to float upwards. Kiro’s body seemed to float unconsciously in the water prison, devoid of any other movement.
Hmmm... Read in between the lines ;)

Now let’s just see what Jacob does. Anyways, I’m sorry Nebby it had to be this way...

Kiro is not going to die, I refuse to allow another wasted death!
It’s working...

Um... that’s not really what I meant...
What did I mean? ;)

I can stop Azumi's sword and release the prison as well if needed. Whatever I have to do to not kill Kiro I am prepared to do.
Reverse psychology at its finest.

@Godjacob Don’t worry, you’ll still have time to save him. I’ll try not too use all the time but it’s really up too you. Just remember that I warned you about the water so many times.

the proctor just needs to see his unconscious body...

Well think about it, theoretically

That’s basically Azumi’s thought process when if you just wanted him just unconscious, which is all that’s needed, then you would’ve done things differently just now. It’s like when I warned you guys since yesterday about Kiro suffocating to death, no one took me seriously! Now look... here’s your fricking proof...
Just add a little rage in there to show some emotion at the end. After I said theoretically, nothing there is a fact.

I’ll leave you some time to see if Azumi does the right thing...
The right thing for who?

I’m also really sorry about what I’m doing to you Jacob but it had to be done.

Don’t feel bad.
You played right into my hand... I’m sorry man, but I played you. Through all of this, I never said or confirmed that Kiro will die. I may have made it seem like it, but it was all part of my master plan. I inferred things with my word choice, but it all came down to how you interpreted it. I just advised you on things but not once did I say “Drop the water prison.” I even said a few times that it’s your choice on deciding what you should do. I was basically bluffing and you couldn’t call it. Everything depended on what you did, like if you didn’t have Azumi drop the water prison, then things would’ve been different. Like I said before, it was your choice and I just influenced which one you picked.

Damn, I italicized specific parts of those quotes to show the important parts. I guess it doesn’t show. I’m gonna do it again and make sure the important parts are marked so you understand.

If you have to rely on discussion threads to lie and deceive people just to get the result you want, that is not strategic mind games. That is just being a dick. You put me in a lose/lose situation and gave no hints that Kiro was even implying to be faking.

Is this where I die?’

Kiro started to calm himself down. If he was going to die, then he might as well just die peacefully. No subtly what so ever or clues I might have Kiro just focused on what was to come next and stopped struggling as he kept his body calm.

Mother, I’ll be seeing you...‘

That is not what you write if you are trying to play dead to lower a barrier. No subtly what so ever. If I kept the barrier up, you might have had Kiro drowned and dropped dead. If I lowered the barrier, like I did just now then it let to that.

If this is the level we are gonna go on to win matches here, I don't even know if I still want to be part of this RP. Would be the same thing if I had Azumi do this to Kiro and what not.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
It was a little shady. Maybe a little more subtly in the actually main Roleplay, alluding or hinting that you had a trick up your sleeve. Because we were even reading kiro’s Thoughts, and it made it seems like he was going to die

On the same token, Godjacob, Azumi doesn’t have a scratch on her I beleive, and Kiro has blood steaming from his mouth and is recovering from drowning inside a field of mist. It’s still in your advantage by far, I think your assumption of being in a lose-lose situation is a bit dramatized

Not in the fight, I know I can still win that. That's not the point.

Retro was not "subtle." He was shady at best in his approach with his character's actions (Falling unconscious, being helpless) and his thoughts suggesting he was gonna die without anything to imply he was playing possum at all. When you use your characters thoughts and discussion posts to try to trick the RPer into doing what you desire I just find that in poor taste and spirit.

Not in the fight, I know I can still win that. That's not the point.

Retro was not "subtle." He was shady at best in his approach with his character's actions (Falling unconscious, being helpless) and his thoughts suggesting he was gonna die without anything to imply he was playing possum at all. When you use your characters thoughts and discussion posts to try to trick the RPer into doing what you desire I just find that in poor taste and spirit.

Agreed. This should be a model never to repeat. I’d say sprinkling some hints throughout the main RP would be nice, not the out of character discussion page. I’ll allow it this once, as it doesn’t put Kiro in any obvious advantage over Azumi, but I will get on anyone who does this again without hinting so, or at least making a satisfactory explanation

I'd also complain how Kiro was able to...

1. Wake up from being unconscious.
2. Say a one liner.
3. Channel his chakra

...all before Azumi managed to get him in the water prison when I said in my post if he even moved however slightly or opened his eyes (Let alone speak) she would use the water prison again. Like I said if this is how much we value "strategy" in all our fights I don't know if I can keep having fun with this. I've already had to RP in a not so fun way with Azumi to get where I was cause doing anything less might mean it becomes another Tomiko/Kiro situation.

I appreciate that though Shen.

I'd also complain how Kiro was able to...

1. Wake up from being unconscious.
2. Say a one liner.
3. Channel his chakra

...all before Azumi managed to get him in the water prison when I said in my post if he even moved however slightly or opened his eyes (Let alone speak) she would use the water prison again. Like I said if this is how much we value "strategy" in all our fights I don't know if I can keep having fun with this. I've already had to RP in a not so fun way with Azumi to get where I was cause doing anything less might mean it becomes another Tomiko/Kiro situation.

I appreciate that though Shen.

Agreed, I apologize for this, I should have seen something like this coming. He should show at the very LEAST signs of wear and tear and since he has water in his lungs, wouldn’t be able to speak, let alone make a witty remark. Strategy must be that, a strategy. Not some discussion mind games. One party will end up walking away burned from the whole thing and I don’t like alienating or choosing favorites amongst our Rpers here. So, no repeats of pulling a card out of no where after faking in the discussion page that you’ve lost.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Agreed, I apologize for this, I should have seen something like this coming. He should show at the very LEAST signs of wear and tear and since he has water in his lungs, wouldn’t be able to speak, let alone make a witty remark. Strategy must be that, a strategy. Not some discussion mind games. One party will end up walking away burned from the whole thing and I don’t like alienating or choosing favorites amongst our Rpers here. So, no repeats of pulling a card or if no where after faking in the discussion page that you’ve lost.
You posted this at 4:20 my time

I agree with Shen. I am miffed about this, but I don't want to hold any grudges with anyone. I still want to RP here, just wanted to express my concerns is all. And just to address Retro's "I never said or confirmed Kiro will die" argument here's a post from him here in the discussion.

Well think about it, theoretically, if he already lost consciousness as well as water flooding his system, he’s probably already dying. There’s no definite fact stating ninja could survive longer with water in their lungs. Congrats, he’s unconscious, now let’s just wait ten more seconds to make sure he’s dead even though it’s already been like another 20 seconds with maybe a good amount water in his mouth plus the fact he’s had to hold his breath for 30 seconds before. Plus a cut to literally his bone. That’s basically Azumi’s thought process when if you just wanted him just unconscious, which is all that’s needed, then you would’ve done things differently just now. It’s like when I warned you guys since yesterday about Kiro suffocating to death, no one took me seriously! Now look... here’s your fricking proof...

Seems like he was spelling it out crystal clear to me. This is the last I'll say on this topic.

BTW Smug did I respond to your latest post in the Tomiko/Madoka/Yasu area or if you are waiting on anything on my end.